Chapter 30

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon’s POV

I’ve been busy for these past few weeks. I’m helping my dad on some paper works in the company, besides I’m also thinking something for my bunny’s birthday. Two weeks before her birthday and I don’t have a single thing on my mind of what I am going to do. Nayeon also seems distant to me, maybe because of my lack of time on her. Yes, I’m still pursuing her. Dating is not the right term of what is our label for now, mutual understanding is not also the right word since she doesn’t even said to me that she also likes me, instead she just let me to show my feelings for her. So I think I’m courting her?

“Hyung” Chaeyoung tapped my shoulder.

“Ah, uhh. Yes?”

“You’re zoning out again, why?”

I sigh

“I can’t think of anything for Nayeon’s birthday.” I ruffled my hair out of frustration.

Chaeyoung laugh which made me frustrated more.

“Hyung, you don’t need an extravagant birthday surprise for her, just greet her happy birthday and give her a present that you think she will like the most, make it memorable for her.”

She patted my back before walking away.

“Call me if you need a help hyung.”

 

1 week before Nayeon’s birthday

Jeongyeon is still aloof to her bunny which makes the latter confused. Jihyo and Mina notice it.

“Hey bunny, what’s with your face?” Jihyo asked.

Nayeon just shook her head before taking a deep sigh.

“Are you and Jeongyeon unnie okay?” Mina speaks.

Before Nayeon could answer she saw a tall figure of a girl with a short hair which is Jeongyeon, talking to a certain girl.

“Hey, isn’t that Jeongyeon? And why is she with the student council president?”

“Yes, wow she’s really pretty. I heard that she have this huge crush on Jeongyeon.” Jihyo said.

The two are unaware that there’s already a raging bunny beside them.

“Look at her, she’s blushing. Aigoo” Mina said.

Nayeon suddenly stood up and leave them.

“Oh boy”

 

“Excuse me, Ms. Jennie Kim right?” Jeongyeon said.

A blush crept on the girl’s cheeks,

“A—ahh, yes. Uhm, what can I do for you?” She shyly asked.

“Since you are the student council president, you have an access to the school’s rooftop. Can I borrow it for an hour or so?”

“Oh, but why?”

“Uhm, I can’t tell it right now.” Jeongyeon scratched her neck. “But not today, it is still a day or three before I need it. Please?”

The girl is still hesitant; she doesn’t want to be scolded. Not until Jeongyeon held her hands.

“Please? I promise, I’ll treat you to a lunch.”

“Okay it’s settled then”

Jeongyeon jumps.

“Thank you so much. I’ll get going now.”

 

“I need your help guys.” They are inside the cafeteria together except for Mina, Momo and Nayeon.

“Nayeon’s birthday is coming. I have this plan on my mind on how to surprise her. But we need to spend our time wiser since we only have two days before it. Are you guys with me?”

Silence

Jeongyeon sighs

“Arasso,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter