Chapter 28

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week before the last event

It’s been 2 weeks already since the Kang Mina transferred in the JYP University, she grew closer to Jungyeon’s squad especially to Chaeyoung. And because of that, the black swan Myoui Mina is always around her Chaeyoung, keeping her away from her ‘rival’.

“Unnie, look at your cousin.” Tzuyu said while walking on the hallway with Nayeon.

From a far, you can see a penguin back hugging a baby lion who is busy doodling something on her sketchpad.

Nayeon just shrugged, “Just let her be.”

“Since Mina came here, Mina unnie become like that. Does she think that Kang Mina is a threat to her and Chaeyoung?”

“I think so Tzuyu-ah”

“But why? That Mina girl is nice tho. I don’t think she’s the type to ruin a certain relationship.”

Then a certain bear looking girl approached the two love birds, you can see the penguin’s arms tighten around the baby lion’s body.

Nayeon looks at Tzuyu and smiles.

“I guess you’re right.” They both giggled until Tzuyu’s phone vibrated.

From: Sana Sunbaenim

Good afternoon my precious Tzuyoda, how are you? I hope you’re fine. Anw, don’t forget our ‘date’ later, don’t be late okay.

“You two are dating?” Tzuyu startled when Nayeon suddenly speaks.

“N—no, just a friendly date, besides Sana unnie said that she has something important to tell me.” Tzuyu said calmly.

“Ohh, okay.” Nayeon said.

“Bye unnie.” Tzuyu bid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter