Chapter 11

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Department Store

Chaeyoung is looking for a sweatshirt at the clothing racks when a certain penguin appeared behind her.

“I think this one suits you” Mina showed her a white sweatshirt with a strawberry design at the front.

Chaeyoung smiles at her cuteness, causing Mina’s cheeks to turn crimson red.

“Mina unnie, I’m not that obsessed in strawberries. But your choice is cute tho.” Chaeyoung continued searching until she spots a sweatshirt with a penguin design. She thinks that Mina will like it. On the other hands, Mina also found a sweatshirt with a cute baby lion on it. She picked it up and turned around to show it to Chaeyoung but the smaller girl also did the same, causing them to stop at their tracks.

“I think you’ll look good on this” Mina

“You’ll look cute with this on” Chaeyoung

They both said at the same time. Soon, the both of them giggled because of what happened.

“I guess, I should buy this one and you can but that and later on we will exchange it. Just think of it as a present, for each other” Chaeyoung suggested which Mina agreed.

 

Meanwhile, Nayeon, Jungyeon and Momo are at the same section inside the store. Nayeon is scanning the clothing racks looking for a good dress to buy. Jungyeon is looking at her, thinking that Nayeon seems to be at troubled in finding a dress because of her scrunch eyebrows she decided to approach her.

“Nayeonnie, do you ne----

But before Jungyeon can finish her sentence Momo took her hands and dragged her away from Nayeon.

“Jungyeonnie let’s go there” Momo said happily.

Jungyeon doesn’t want to reject Momo since she is new here and she needs accompany, but what about Nayeon?

Nayeon who watched the whole scene turned around while crossing her arms and look for her cousin. And when she found her she immediately says,

“I’ll go ahead, just text or call me so that I will know where you guys are.”

Mina was about to answer but before she could speak, Nayeon already walkout. Jungyeon who saw what happened finally made up her mind.

I need to know what’s wrong why she is acting like that

“Momo, I need to go to the restroom.”

“Then I’ll go with you there.”

“No, it’s okay. Just stay with Mina and Chaeyoung okay? I will just text you guys.”

“If you say so.”

“Thank you” She smiled at Momo

Jungyeon reached for Mina’s arm that. She is at the cashier with Chaeyoung.

“Where is she going?”

“I don’t know she didn’t say anything. She just said that she will call me later.”

“Oh, okay. Thank you.” Jungyeon released her grip from Mina’s arm but the latter held her back.

“By the way, when my cousin is really really pissed, she likes to eat ice cream.”

Jungyeon is confused “A—ahh okay” Mina let go of her grip. She walk outside the store but heard Mina shouted,

“Her favorite flavor is strawberry cheesecake!” She shouted back.

“Thank you! And please take care of my dongsaeng, she likes you! A lot!”

Chaeyoung who heard it widened her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter