Chapter 23

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:30 P.M

The gang except Nayeon and Jungyeon are now inside a café near the campus, chilling because it’s raining hard outside. Momo is checking her phone from time to time, hoping that she will receive any text or call from Jungyeon.

“Where did those two go?” Jihyo said while sipping her iced Americano.

“Just let them enjoy their time.” Chaeyoung.

“I’ll try to contact Nayeon unnie.” Tzuyu said, dialing Nayeon’s number.

Nayeon accepted the call. She is now heading inside the same café Jihyo and her other friends is.

“Hello? Tzuyu-ah?” Nayeon said entering the café.

“Unnie, where are you and Jung---- Oh, it’s Nayeon unnie!” Tzuyu said when she saw the older girl entered the café.

She waved at her friends and approached them, she sit beside her cousin.

“I thought you’re with hyung?” Chaeyoung asked her.

Nayeon was about to say something when Chaeyoung’s phone rings.

“Yoboseyo? Ne hyung? You’re home already? Are you okay? Is mom not there? Arasso, I’ll go home now. Bye” She ended the call.

“Why? Something happened?” Mina asked.

“I think hyung is sick, she’s coughing and sneezing.”

Otteokhae – Nayeon

“What?! Jungyeonie is sick?!” Momo shouted causing the other people inside the café to stare at them.

“Oopps, sorry” She apologize.

“Guys let’s just go home now since the rain already stopped.” Dahyun said.

“Mina unnie, I’ll send you home.” Chaeyoung said.

“No, I’m with Nayeon. Go home now, your hyung needs you.” Mina smiled at her. Chaeyoung just nodded and smiles too before hailing a cab.

“Bye unnies.”

“Chaeyoung-ah, can I come with you?” Momo.

“It’s okay unnie, just go home. Hyung will be fine, you can just visit her tomorrow.”

“Uhm okay. Bye”

Meanwhile, Tzuyu grabs Sana’s hand.

“Come on unnie, take me home.” Tzuyu said.

Oh, it’s the last day. I’m finally free – Sana

“Okay”

Chou's Mansion

Sana stopped her car in front of Tzuyu’s house. They just stay still, only their breathing sounds can be heard.

“So, the contract finally ends. I’m free now.” Sana breaks the ice between them.

“Who says that the contract is already finished?” Tzuyu look at her with a smirk.

“It’s been a month already! You only said one month right?” Sana looks at her.

“One month? But the contract says the otherwise.” Tzuyu handed her the contract. Sana reads it again carefully this time.

“Sh*t, why did I signed this thing without reading it carefully.” Sana said while holding her hair because of frustration.

“Well unnie, see you tomorrow. You need to accompany to the mall. Good night unnie. Don’t be late oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter