Chapter 31

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

Nayeon’s POV

“Because I love you Im Nayeon”

The moment our lips touched, I felt like the world stop spinning and the time stops. It seems like her lips are perfectly made for my own. I closed my eyes and put my arms around her neck. Her hands from my cheeks travel down to my neck and rested it on my waist as she pulled me closer leaving no space between us. It is an innocent kiss at first not until her lips started to move. She captured my bottom lip and I felt her tongue brushed against it asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth giving her permission. As we felt the lacked of air, Jeongyeon break the kiss.

“Wow” Jeongyeon said.

A blushed crept on my cheeks.

Jeongyeon held both of my hands; her next words are like music to my ears.

“The world might only see you as a certain person, but for me, you are my world.”

Then she pulled out something from her pocket, revealing a box with a bracelet on it. Jeongyeon put it on my wrist before pulling me into a hug.

“If waiting for you takes forever, then I’m willing to spend my forever courting you.” Jeongyeon whispered to me.

I can’t control my tears anymore. “Promise me that you won’t get tired of me, promise me that you won’t let go of me, promise me Yoo Jeongyeon”

She chuckled, “I promise”

 

Yoo’s mansion

“What do you think happened to Jeongyeon unnie’s surprise for Nayeon unnie?” Tzuyu asked her girlfriend.

“It’s a success of course.” Sana rests her head on Tzuyu’s shoulder. “How I wish they will become official, it’s so obvious that Nayeon unnie have feelings for Jeongyeon.”

“I think Nayeon unnie is still not ready for a new relationship. Her break up with Jinyoung is still fresh. Just let Jeongyeon unnie do her part for mending Nayeon unnie’s heart.”

“My Tzuyu is so smart and mature.” Sana pinched her girlfriend’s cheeks. “Come here, let unnie give you a kiss”.

3 inch. . .

2 inch. . .

1 inch. . .

“Hey lovebirds!” The door suddenly opened interrupting them.

Great timing dwarf Tzuyu mumbled, sending a glare to her short best friend. Meanwhile Sana reached for her phone pretending to be busy.

“Wae? Did I interrupt something?” Chaeyoung innocently asked.

“Aniyo!” Sana said.

“O---kay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter