Chapter 6

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV

He is such a jerk, I thought he already changed. I decided to finish my last year in high school here in Korea just for him, but he ed up. Dad is right, once a playboy will always be a playboy. I loved him with all my heart and I can see my future with him. Does he even really love me? Do I really mean something to him? Our 3 years relationship, does he even felt any regret for wasting it? I love him so much, even though he cheated on me. But I need to wake up this time. I need to love myself first before anyone else. I should accept the truth that Jinyoung doesn’t love me anymore, that Jinyoung doesn’t feel happy with me anymore. That Jinyoung maybe finds someone else who is much better than her.

“Nayeon-ah, you may not be okay right now, but sooner or later, I know you will. The wound in your heart heals but the scar always remains. You just need to find the right person who will flourish it.” Jungyeon said.

I am always thankful of her existence. She’s the one who always cheers me up whenever I’m sad. She is still the Jungyeon back then who always brings happiness in me and making me smile. I am lucky to have her, to have a best friend like her.

“Thank you Jungie, I’m sorry If you always see me crying.”

“Eyy, don’t need to be sorry.”

I wipe my tears

“Jungie, can we just move our practice tomorrow? I—I just w—want to be alone for now.”

“Okay. I’ll just send you home.”

“Thank you.”

 

Jungyeon’s POV

I swear, If I see that ing a**hole, I’m going to beat him up. How can he do this to Nayeon? He’s a fool for breaking her heart. I am looking at my seatmate who is Nayeon. Her eyes are so puffy. She must have been crying the whole night.

Man you just dumped the girl I love for so many years.

I didn’t notice that I am clenching my fist hard until someone called my name.

“Jungyeon-ah, are you okay?”

“O—ohh, ahhh y—yeah. I’m okay Dahyun.”

“You look like you are ready to kick someone’s right now. Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’ll just tell it to you later.”

The bell finally rings.

“Hey squirtle, let’s go have lunch together?”

“Sorry Jungie, but maybe next time?”

She rejected me. Sigh

“Ahh, I understand. Uhm, but we will still have our practice later right?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, good. See you later Nayeonnie.”

“Bye”

Nayeon just walked away.

“What should I do?”

 

Cafeteria

“Guys, I’ll just buy some food. What do you want?” Sana asked.

“Choco pie”

“Okay, how about you Jungyeon?”

“Juice will do.”

“Okay.”

Sana left.

“Spill”

“What?”

“Something’s bothering you, or should I say someone?”

“Nayeon and her boy friend broke up.”

“Then why are you being like that? You should be happy because finally you have a chance to her.”

“You idiot, she’s heartbroken okay?! And what chance are you talking about.”

“Don’t deny it. We know that you like her.”

“No, stop okay. Wait, we?”

“Lies. And yes. Me, Sana, Tzuyu and Jihyo knows it.”

“How on earth did you guys know it?!”

“Chaeyoung, and don’t kill her. We will tell Nayeon unnie that you like her if you do.”

“Are you all even my friends? Why are you doing this to me?”

Jungyeon placed both her hands to cover her face.

“Yah, Jungyeon-ah. I know it’s not the right time to make a move to her. I’m just trying to say that, be with her as a friend for now. Help her to move on. And in that case I know she will forget him and fall for you. You’re smart; you know what you are doing.”

“I know, that’s what I’m going to do. I will help her to forget about him. I will try my best to make her feel that she deserves someone else, and I will make sure, that someone I am talking about is me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter