Chapter 10

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

D-2

The nine of them is sitting at the school’s field forming a circle. If you look at them from far away, they look like a cult doing some rituals. They are just staring at each other, waiting for someone to talk. Finally, someone cannot take the silence anymore.

“Guys, we’ve been sitting here for an hour. My hurts already.” Sana said.

“Me too, and I’m hungry.” Chaeyoung whined.

“I told you guys; let’s just go back inside the gym. The program will start soon.” Jungyeon stated.

“It’s really boring there. And to tell you the truth, some of the participants really at singing and they were not ashamed.” Dahyun replied.

“Why don’t we just go to the mall?” Mina suggested.

“Oh! You’re right Minari.” Sana clapped her hands.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo and Sana agreed.

“But guys, it’s against the school’s rules. We cannot go outside the campus during class time.” Jungyeon opposed.

“Buy hyung, there is an event and we have no classes.”

“No I will not with you guys. Look at Jihyo, she also doesn’t like the idea.”

All of them look at Jihyo.

“I think it’s not a bad idea Jungyeon, it is not bad to break rules sometimes.”

The five of them squealed.

“You only live once, hyung. Come on!”

“Yah Jihyo, I thought you’re one of the most rational in our group.” Jungyeon pouted.

“Mianhae” Jihyo formed a peace sign.

Jungyeon looked at Nayeon. The bunny is still not talking to her, and the reason why is still a mystery to Jungyeon. Their eyes met for a couple of seconds before Nayeon looked away.

“I will join you guys.” Nayeon finally spoke.

The squeals become louder.

Well, Tzuyu is my last hope.

But before Jungyeon can ask the tall maknae, she already has an answer.

“I’m sorry Jungyeon unnie, but I want to go with them too.”

I’m screwed

“Come on Jungyeon, don’t be such a killjoy.”

“Break the rules hyung!”

“Break the rules! Break the rules! Break the rules!” The six of them chanted excluding Momo and Nayeon.

Damn

“Stop it guys, if we continued teasing her like that she will probably not come with us.”

They just nodded. Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter