Chapter 9

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Nayeon are talking while Jungyeon and Momo are behind them. Jungyeon doesn’t like awkwardness so she decided to open a conversation.

“So, Momo ssi how did you and Mina meet?”

“At the dance club, when she is new there she doesn’t talk to anybody except when she needed to. I decided to approach her and befriend her. The funny thing is, I thought she is the serious type but no. She is one of the craziest people I’ve met.”

“But when you look at her she seems cold and unapproachable.”

“That’s your first impression at her, but when you two get to know each other more, she’s weird sometimes!

Momo puts her thumb and index finger at the bridge of her nose while closing her eyes and shaking her head. It makes Jungyeon giggle.

“Stop doing that.” Momo just smiled at her.

“Since you two met at a dance club it means you’re a dancer.”

“No, I’m a singer.” Momo replied.

“Really? Then why are you in the dance club.”

“Ofcourse I’m just kidding, yes I am a dancer.”

Momo ruffled her hair that makes Jungyeon blush. 

You are just sometimes pabo Jungyeon. It's embarassing. Use you common sense, okay? Jungyeon thought.

Their little moments were interrupted when someone clears their throat and said.

“Sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moments but we are already in the cafeteria; the others are waiting for us.” Nayeon said with a pokerface.

Mina smirked seeing her cousin’s face and the tone of her voice. Do I sense some jealousy?

“Hey Momo, come with me. I have to talk a lot of things with you. You know, to get to know each other.” Nayeon dragged Momo away from Jungyeon while smiling. It’s a fake one lol

Jungyeon just scratch her nape because of confusion. She looks at Mina who is beside her. Mina looks back at her and whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter