Chapter 12

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday

Today is the announcement of the winners in the singing competition. Nayeon is sitting beside her cousin. Meanwhile, Jungyeon is sitting beside Momo. She constantly stares at her Jungie. Mina noticed it.

“What happened to the both of you last Saturday?” Minas asked her.

Nayeon snap out. “Nothing” she casually replied.

“Oh really? That’s why we saw both of you holding hands while feeding each other an ice cream?” Mina mocked her.

Nayeon is shock.

“Are you guys stalking us at the mall?!”

“No, we just accidentally saw you two.” Mina smirks and continues,

“We thought that both of you are already a couple because of your sweet interactions. Or we are right that you two are actually dating?”

“NO!” She said loudly that makes other students look at their direction, including Momo and Jungyeon. Jungyeon winks at her. But Momo cups Jungyeon’s cheek making her face turn toward Momo.

Nayeon scoffed.

“Momo really likes her.” Her cousin whispered at her.

“I think Jungyeon likes her too, they can die now happily together.”

“Is our bunny jealous?” Mina caresses her hair.

“Yah, no I’m not. And what makes you think that I am jealous? Jungyeon is not mine after all.”

Mina stares at Nayeon then to Jungyeon and Momo.

“Do you think they look good together?” She asked Nayeon.

Nayeon takes a deep breath before answering.

“Maybe, I don’t know.”

“What kind of answer is that?” Mina laughs “Let me change my question, what if Jungyeon likes Momo will you let them be together?”

“Of course, that’s what she wants. I have no right to dictate her. I should respect her decision.” She sighs “She’s my best friend, seeing her happy makes me happy too.”

Nayeon smiles weakly.

 Bestfriends? Stop denying Nayeon. You’re starting to like her.

The principal already finished his speech

“And now, we are going to announce the winners.”

Students who participated are nervous, all of them want to win. The 3rd and 2nd place is already announced.

“And the first place goes to, class 4 – A Yoo Jungyeon and Im Nayeon.”

The gym is filled with their fans scream. As soon as the duo is already at the stage, Jungyeon’s fangirls went crazy.

Jungyeon sunbae saranghae !

Jungyeon unnie marry me!

Please be mine Yoo sunbae!

Nayeon raise her right eyebrow and pulled Jungyeon closely to her.

Momo saw it and pouted. “Why is Nayeon unnie pulling my Jungyeon closely like that, I’m jealous.”

“Momo, they are close friends. That’s normal.” Sana said while feeding Tzuyu a chips.

“Sana unnie, why are you feeding her? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter