Chapter 1

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the alarm blast inside her room. A girl wearing an ostrich pajama whose eyes are still close stood up to stop the noise that caused her to wake up from her beautiful sleep. She checked the time.

6:00 A.M

It's her first day of school, Yoo Jungyeon, 4th year student of JYP University, also known as the campus girl crush.

"One more year Jungyeon and finally, you can do whatever you want" 

She's a smart girl, Jungyeon is always the top 1 in her class since her 1st year in the university. Lot of teachers and students admires her not only because of her Einstein brain. She is very talented. She knows how to play drums, guitar and keyboard. 

Jungyeon also knows how to sing and dance but too shy to show it to others. In terms of her look, Jungyeon is beautiful but handsome at the same time, I think it is because of her short hair. If you look at her, you can see the charismatic aura that surrounds her. At first, she seems cold and rude but when you approached her, she is very friendly and down to earth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good morning mom and dad” Jungyeon greeted her parents happily.

“Good morning too dear, come join us, let's have breakfast before you and Chaeyoung will leave for school”

“Thanks mom, but where's Chaeyoung anyway?”

“She's still in her room, probably still sleeping. Aigoo that child” Her father said while holding a newspaper.

Suddenly a wild (cute) cub appeared.

“Good morning everyone”

“It's still early in the morning and you're sweating already, did you run for miles? And look at your uniform, why is it wrinkled, you haven't gone for school yet”

“Mommy, you're talking too much, let me eat first, I don't want to be late on our first day, right hyung?” She spit some cereals while talking sigh

“Yah, don't talk while you are eating, it;s gross” I scolded her. “Anyways, I'm done eating, come on dwarf” I put right arm around her neck.

“But hyung, I'm still eating” She pouted. Ugh

“Stop calling me hyung, aish. Come on I'll treat you later at the cafeteria.” I ruffled her hair, my dongsaeng is so adorable. “Mom, Dad we're leaving” I kissed their cheek, Chaeyoung did the same.

“Kids, come home early and don't go anywhere, the Im's invited us to have dinner at their mansion tonight.” 

Jungyeon's family owns Yoo Enterprises, one of the most influential and the second biggest company in Korea, their business partner in this industry are the Im's. They own the third biggest company here in Korea, Im's Corporation.

“Yes dad” We said in unison.

Jeongyeon's POV

After treating my beloved dongsaeng, she just ran away leaving me dumbfounded. “She leaves me without saying anything, that dwarf.” I was walking on the school's hallway heading to my classroom, when someone bumped on me, making her things fall from her arms.

“Oh, I'm sorry” The girl said while picking up her books and notebooks that scattered on the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter