Chapter 5

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday

The students from JYP University are inside the gym, waiting for the big announcement.

“Good morning yeorobun. This year, the head teacher of the MAPEH club decided to hold an event which every student in this campus can join. This event will start next month. On July, the first event will be all about music. All of you need is to prepare a song, it can be self composed or not. The participant may be in group, duet or solo. We will pick the best three and we will give them extra credits to all their subjects. The first placer will have a special prize but it is secret for now.”

The students in the gym are all in awe because of what the principal said.

“And on August, the event will be called sports and dancing festival. The first two weeks is the sports festival. We will invite other players from other schools and we will have a match with them. Everyone can join too, it’s open to all whether you are an athlete or not. If the sport that you are in wins we will also give extra credits to your entire subject. And the remaining weeks will be about dance competition. Same rule from the first event, you can go solo or in pair or in group. You will also prepare your own choreography or do some covers. Pick the best 3 and give them extra credits. But, aside from that, the first placer will have another prize but it is a secret for now.”

“It is all about extra credits, psh.” Chaeyoung told to Tzuyu.

“But hey, it’s very helpful. Because of that extra credit it can make our grades high without exerting too much effort in studying.” Tzuyu replied nonchalantly.

“Well, you have a point there Ms. Tzuyoda.”

“Stop, I will tell it to Jungyeon unnie that you are teasing me again.”

“As if you can.” Chaeyoung smirk.

“Oh, wait I can see Jungyeon unnie here. I should say hi to her right? Wait for me here, arasso?”

“Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Alright! Sorry, I will never ever tease you yoda again.”

“Cub Chaeyoungie is afraid to her unnie, awww how cute.” Tzuyu laughed.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

The principal continued his announcement.

“And for the last event, is for those people who really love to draw and paint. We will have an exhibition here in the gym. We will invite famous people from art industry and they will decide who will be the top 3 winners. Same prize but the first placer will have a special prize that will be revealed soon. That’s all everyone. Thank you all for the time. You may now return to you respective rooms and have a good day.”

The 7 of them decided to talk first before heading back. Their friendship blossom these past few weeks. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are like cats and dogs. Dahyun, Sana and Jihyo are the mischievous one. Meanwhile, Jungyeon and Nayeon become closer. Jungyeon’s feeling for Nayeon keeps on getting stronger every day, while Nayeon is still oblivious about it. Since Nayeon keeps fixing her relationship with Jinyoung who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter