Chapter 16

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s POV

“I’m sorry”

That’s all? Why am I expecting more, to be honest we’re merely just friends. She is only with me because of our bet.

“You don’t need to say so-----

“I really am. I’m sorry because I didn’t considered your feelings before accepting his gift, that I forgot the terms and conditions on our contract.”

If you only know that this is not about the contract anymore unnie, this is my real feelings for you

“It’s okay now unnie. Go home. See you tomorrow”

I removed my arms on her grip and turned around, but she grabbed again my wrist and forcefully spun me around. A pair of soft lips landed on my left cheek.

“Good night Tzuyu” She said before entering her car and drive off, leaving me flustered. But then I remembered the shopping bags that is still inside her car.

Aish

 

Momo is sitting on her couch while playing on her phone. She sighs when she recalls her conversation with Jungyeon earlier.

Flashback

Momo is now ready; she is just waiting for Jungyeon’s arrival when her phone rings.

My Jungyeonnie calling…

“Hey Jungyeonnie”

“Momo, I’m sorry”

The blonde girl already have an idea why Jungyeon is saying sorry

“You can’t right?”

Momo heard a sigh on the other line.

“I’m really sorry; I forgot that I have something to do when you asked me.”

“It’s okay. I understand”

“We can do it on some other time right? I promise.”

Jungyeon tries to cheer up her.

“Arasso, I’ll hang up now. Take care Jungyeonnie. See you tomorrow.”

Flashback ends

“Maybe I should do some errands around” Momo grabs her purse and jacket before leaving her apartment.

The blonde girl sits on the bench near the han river. The air that is blowing is really cold but somehow, Momo finds it refreshing.

“Here” A stranger offered her a coffee. She looks up to see who it is.

Oh, it’s not a stranger, it’s Dahyun.

“Thanks Dahyun” Momo accepted it. Dahyun sits beside her, drinking her coffee too.

“What are you doing here unnie?”

“I’m bored at home, so I decided to take a stroll”

“And you’re alone? It’s dangerous you know.”

“But I’m not alone right now.” Momo sated calmly while drinking her coffee. Dahyun turns her face towards the older girl.

“You are here, and you will accompany me right?” This time, it’s Momo’s turn to look back at her.

“Ofcourse. I will accompany you.” She finishes her coffee before crushing the cup.

Heart, stop beating fast. Calm down will ya.- Dahyun

“Come with me” Momo suddenly dragged her.

 

Jungyeon and Nayeon are now riding the bus. Nayeons sits on the window side. Jungyeon is quiet, she doesn’t know if Nayeon is mad at her.

Did she really wait for me that long? Geez.

“What happened Jungyeon?” Nayeon asked her. She gulps.

“Something came up. Momo as----

“It’s Momo again.”

“Let me expla----

“You forget about our plans for tonight.”

“Nayeonnie, it’s not like that.”

“Yes it is”

“Look, it happened already, why don’t we just enjoy out time together tonight and forget it.” Jungyeon is starting to get pissed.

“You already killed my mood tonight Jungyeon.” Nayeon crossed her arms.

Oh God, why do we keep on bickering? Help me please. – Jungyeon

The bus stop signaling that they already reached their destination. Nayeon stand up immediately pushing Jungyeon’s legs so that she can pass by. Jungyeon just held her forehead and massages it.

“What to do?” Jungyeon suddenly thinks an idea.

 

Nayeon’s POV

I am jealous again. Ugh Im Nayeon, you are not even together but your jealousy is really /sighs/ it’s really confusing. My heart wants her but there is still a part of me saying that I am not ready for these things again.

I am on my deep thoughts when a cute little boy approached me.

“Hello.” I waved my hands at him

“Hello Nayeon unnie, can you please come with me?”

I raised an eyebrow at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter