Chapter 9: Being Strong

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same question lingered in their mind before the abortion takes place, "Am I ready?"

Are they ready? No. They will be lying if they say it didn't affect or hurt them one bit. How to when it is a very painful thing having to lose your children before they were even born. They did not even get to hold them in their arms or even touched their tiny little hands and feet.

It was the toughest decision that they have made this far. Eventually, Jihyo went for the abortion a few days after for the sake of her health. Even if this not what they had wanted, they believe or rather Jong kook believe God might have better plans for them in the future, who knows. Everything happens for a reason as they say. Words could not describe how they felt. Only God knows.

Soon after, she went for the chemotherapy to treat her cancer. He was so proud of her as she was strong to go through this. He as the husband could only give her moral support and strength.

"I know this is going to be tough but I assure you that you won't face this alone as I will be here with you..."

Those words calmed her. It was soothing to hear. She managed to go through for the first chemotherapy although she looked weak and pale after that. Even when she is still undergoing the treatment, she still insisted to be back from her work. She did not want to delay the progress of the drama although the director was very understanding of her situation. Jong kook was of course worried should anything happen because she was still recovering. Plus he could not be with her 24/7 as he has his own schedules. She assured him that she will be alright. He trust that she could take care of herself when he is not around. He hoped she will.

He visited her work site for her drama on one occasion during his free time to give support to her when she was on her break. He saw her from afar looking sad and troubled. He approached her and back hugged her. Just from his scent, she knew it was her husband who came to visit her. She turned around and hugged him tight. She was relieved to see her husband infront of her as he came at the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter