Chapter 18: Reunited With You

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[8.30am in the morning]

Jong kook was still sleeping in to make up for the time he woke up attending to Tae Joon. He was really exhausted from the previous day. Tae Joon on the other hand was already awake much earlier than his appa. He flipped around and crawled to where his appa was sleeping at. He then went up to his appa touching his body as his way of waking him up.

"Emmmmm" Jong kook groaned with his eyes half open as he was still sleepy."Tae Joon ah...you are awake?"

He woke up soon after seeing his son looking at him with his cute face. Jong kook did not hesitate to kiss his chubby cheeks as always.

Right after washing up, he did some workout in the comfort of his own home as he couldn't get to go the gym. He wanted to do a new workout that he has never done before at home. A workout with Tae Joon. He placed Tae Joon on the mat with him facing up and did push ups while kissing him with each push ups done. That made Tae Joon giggled. Another one of the workout was carrying his son in one hand like how he carried a dumbell. Both were satisfied as one could do his workout and another, was just being happy with his appa around.

Breakfast comes next after the workout. It was somehow the same routine from the day before. He then bathe his son washing his hair carefully, not to let the water enter his eyes. Tae Joon was then changed to new fresh clothes and diapers and with some lotion to his face and body.

Jong kook did not forget to do his housework chores from vacuuming the floor, tidying up the place, doing laundry. These made his backache acts up as he rested for awhile massaging the back on his own to ease the pain. As he was resting, he sang a famous children song "The Three bears". Being a singer as he is, he did not hesistate to sing it to his son.

"kom sema-ri-ga han chi-be-yi-so (There are three bears in a house)

appa gom (Father bear)

omma gom (Mommy bear)

ae-gi gom (baby bear)

appa gommun tung-tung-hae (Daddy bear is fat)

omma gommun nal-shin-hae (Mommy bear is slim)

ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo (Baby bear is too cute!)

hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da (Shrug! Shrug!* You are doing well!")

(http://kreah-craze.com/3-bears-song-romanized-lyrics/)

"Good job Tae Joon ah! Manseh!" Tae Joon seemed happy as he smiled and giggled as his appa sang the song to him.

Jong kook looked through the list again that Jihyo has written down for him as he did not want to miss anything out. Seeing that he had completed everything and it was a few hours more till Jihyo comes back home, he wanted to do something for Jihyo. He decided to make a book with polaroid pictures of him and Tae Joon during the remaining time that he had left. It's a book on what she missed out while she was away. In every picture, there will be some words or captions on it.

Example:

*A picture of the two posing with their breakfast that can be seen in the background*

Caption: Breakfast t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter