Chapter 25: You, Me And Our Family

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days after, he was discharged as he was well enough to go home. Tae Joon was at home when he came back.

"Tae Joon ah....Come to appa!" He hugged his son tightly as he was reunited with him after so long.

"Bogoshipoyo! Don't you miss appa? Let me carry you...." He tried lifting his son. "Arghh!"

Jihyo interrupted, "Oppa! Don't you remember what the doctor said? You are to have plenty of rest and refrain from carrying heavy things and restricted from physical activities!"

"I know I know...I just miss carrying him in my arms jagiya!"

"Wait till you recovered, oppa!"

"Arasso arasso!"

He was on medications after the surgery and is on his way to recovery. He wanted to be healthy again so he can have the energy to play with his son.

[2 months after.......]

Their family went to the beach to have a picnic after so long. It was also good for him to have fresh air outside after cooping in the house during his recovery. He couldn't be more excited to go out to spend time outside with his family. Jihyo prepared the food while Jong kook packed the things that are needed for the picnic. (picnic mat etc.)

Jihyo drove the car this time round as she wanted her oppa to refrain from driving for now.

They picked a perfect place under the tree and placed their picnic mat. They ate riceballs that was made by Jihyo while they sat looking at the beautiful view. Jong kook wore his sunglasses to protect his eyes from getting in the sun. Tae Joon was sitting in the middle of them eating happily. Then, Jong kook had a heart to heart talk with his wife.

"Jagiya...do you remember our honeymoon in maldives?"

"Neh. What's with it oppa?"

"I remembered sitting at the beach with you talking about our future as we watched the view!"

"We talked about starting a family didn't we?"

"Neh neh. It's amazing after a few years, we can finally sit at the beach as a family of 3. How time flies!"

"Yes time flies fast, oppa! I am very thankful that we have Tae Joon-ie by our side now! I am even more thankful to be able to sit at the beach again with you after that scary experience you had two month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter