Chapter 8: Heartfelt Feelings

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo looked through his journal again while he was away. It was then she found out that he has been writing on the journal at night secretly when she is asleep. As expected, he has written about their cherry blossom outing.

[JK's POV]

"My wife is happy today! And I mean really happy. It's been awhile since I've seen her that happy. I am so glad I brought her to see the cherry blossoms! We wore matching colours as requested by me because it's been awhile since we last did that together. Did i mention how pretty she was even when she was pregnant? Well she looked pretty in everything that she wears though. It was really a beautiful day especially when we are together. We walked hand in hand and took some pictures from time to time. I smiled happily although I'm scared if this might be our last pic together. She asked me today if i will still love her when she is no longer around. I purposely didn't want to answer her because....I am not prepared to live without her. She meant so much to me and i couldn't imagine my life without her. While she is still here with me, I really would want to cherish every moment with her. I would want to do more outings like this again in the future in case we do not have a chance like this anymore...."

Jihyo also felt that it was one of a memorable day for them. She looked back at the photos that they took and could not help to feel someting like as though they will never get to take such photos again. Jong kook got back home that night and found her dreaming in her own world. She did not even realized that he was already home. He saw that she was holding a photo but he wondered what photo it might be. Her cheeks was wet and he right away knew she has been crying while he was away.

"Are you okay jagiya? Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter