Chapter 6: Remembering You

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They took a couple of days of urgent leave to be by each other's side. Jong kook could not make her changed her mind because right from the start, once she made a decision that will be the final decision.

One time, Jihyo woke up from her sleep to find her husband missing from the room. She went around in the house to look for him and she found him in the room designated for their unborn babies. She peeped through the door without him realizing. She heard him talking to himself and listened attentively to what he said.

"Yuri ah...Yura ah...after you girls are born, omma might not be with us anymore. It will only be the 3 of us. I know I had to be strong for you both when she's no longer around but i don't know if i could. I just don't know how to live without her and whether I will be able to raise you girls single handedly on my own. I love you girls and I love your omma as well. I wanted so much to start a family imagining the 4 of us as a happy family but....i don't think that will happen anymore. Your omma is really a noble woman who will do anything that she can just for her children. And I want you girls to remember your omma till forever. Remember the big sacrifice that she did, just so you girls can live"

He finally broke down. He has been keeping it to himself without anyone knowing. Jihyo heard every single word that he said. She could feel all the pain and sadness just by his words that she just heard. She shed a tear and soon quickly wiped it off when he saw him leaving the room. She ran to their bedroom so he would not know that she had heard everything. She heard his footsteps coming towards their room.

"Oh jagiya why are you not asleep?" He saw that she was sitting down on the bed

"I was awakened from my sleep and realized that you weren't beside me! Where did you go? And why are your eyes red and watery oppa?" She purposely asked to test him and pretended she did not know anything

"Something went into my eye just now...." He lied to her

"Is it okay now? Does it hurt? Let me see....."

She came forward to where he was. Instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter