Chapter 22: The Truth

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he was discharged, he stayed at home cancelling all the work activities that he has. He received messages from his runningman members with Kwang soo saying, "Hyung...I've heard about you and noona. I don't believe you are that kind of person. You are definitely not!"

And another was from Jae suk, "Jong kook ah...I've known you for many years and I know you really well that you won't do such things to Jihyo. Whatever your reasons are, I hope you are doing the right thing!"

Jihyo's message also came as a surprise to him asking when he could sign and return the divorce papers to her as she wanted to settle the divorce as soon as possible. He read through the messages but did not want to reply back to any of them. Jong kook is known for hiding his feelings and pretending he was happy but he was actually not. He really knows how to hide it well.

While he was at home counting down the day to his surgery, he wrote a long letter for Jihyo and intended to pass the letter to Gap Jin the next day, in which Gap Jin will only give to her on the actual day of his surgery. Everything that she needed to know it's all in the letter. That was his intention.

As days passed, it's finally D-day of the surgery! No one knew of the surgery except Jin Young and Gap Jin. Gap Jin was supposed to give the letter to Jihyo during the surgery but felt it is necessary to gave it to her earlier just because he couldn't bear to see Jong kook suffering and taking all the pain by himself. So he decided to give it to her few hours before the surgery without him knowing.

Jihyo was surprised to see Gap Jin right at the door at her parents place. She didn't understand why he was at her place without Jong kook around.

"Why are you here? He (Jong kook) wants something from me doesn't he?"

"No...I am here to pass this letter to you. Jong kook hyung is in the hospital in Ilsan." He quickly went off after passing it to her as he is needed to be at the hospital with Jong kook.

She was confused. Why is Jong kook in hospital again and why is Gap Jin rush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter