Chapter 16: The First Of Everything

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a brand new day for the Kims family. Jihyo woke up early as usual in the morning to make breakfast. Jong kook and Tae Joon is still fast asleep in their room.

 

The crew of 'The Return of Superman' had already set up the tent in the homes of the Kims the previous day and will only start filming the following day which was today.

 

Jong kook was awaken by the sounds of chopping which was made by his wife and he immediately woke up looking at the time of the clock. Despite the noises, Tae Joon fortunately slept peacefully. Then it strucked him that it was the first day of the filming. He straightaway went to the bathroom to wash up his face and brushed his teeth.

 

[An introduction and interview for the new superman in the show]

 

KJK: "Annyeonghaseyo. I am singer Kim Jong kook, the husband of my loving actress wife, Song Jihyo and appa of 1 year old Kim Tae Joon! Very nice to meet you all!"

 

PD: "Why did you accept the offer of joining this show?"

 

KJK: "I wanted to challenge myself whether I will be able to take care of my child on my own and also create a father and son bond in making many happy memories together!"

 

PD: "Are you confident that you will be able to do it?"

 

KJK: "I am not very sure but I will try my very best!" He laughed.

 

PD: "We look forward to it!"

 

KJK: "Kamsahamnida!"

 

[End of interview]

 

He went out of the room with his tank top plus shorts that he wore showing his huge biceps whenever he's at home and passed through the living room. He saw the cameras everywhere and bowed to the cameramen to acknowledge their presence.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo..." He greeted them politely

 

Jihyo who was in the kitchen had her back faced from Jong kook and she did not realized he was already awake. He then hugged her from the back and give her a quick smooch on the cheeks.

 

"Oh oppa...you are awake? There's cameras around the house oppa..." Jihyo reminded him to be mindful of his behaviour

 

Jong kook smiled with his visible eye smile shown saying, "Gwenchana...." He apparently did not mind but not to her as she was still shy. "So what are you making today for breakfast jagiya?"

 

"Chicken soup...."

 

"That's nice, I'm hungry!"

 

"It will be ready soon oppa...."

 

While they were chatting, they heard the cries of Tae Joon from the room which means that he is already woken up from his sleep. Jong kook went straight to the room carried him into his arms comforting the crying Tae Joon. Jong kook then wished him a happy birthday kissing his chubby cheeks and brought him out to where Jihyo was.

 

"Tae Joon ah....saengil chukha hamnida!" Jihyo said excitedly and kissed him on his forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter