Chapter 13: Anytime Soon

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went for checkups regularly to see how their baby is progressing. Jong kook as usual would accompanied her with no questions asked. He made a promise to her that he will be there for every of her appointment.

"So far so good! Your baby is healthy!" Mrs Lee, the same gynae from Jihyo's previous pregnancy told them

Jong kook looked at the foetues on the screen in amazement just like how he was when he first saw Yuri and Yura. He looked at his baby quietly and without him realizing, tears filled up his eyes. Jihyo happened to look at his face but his eyes caught her attention.

"What's wrong, oppa?"

"Nothing...."

"I can see your tears about to flow from your eyes"

He quickly wiped it away before it flows to his cheeks.

"Mianhae...I am just so happy that we are finally getting what we want all these while. This baby is a gift from God...."

"Since when were you a crybaby? I should be the one crying oppa!" Jihyo said to him

"You don't start jagiya......."

Jihyo was actually surprised at her husband's behaviour and she too could not helped but to cry along with him.

"Why are you crying too? Don't cry...."

"I am crying because I can't help it looking at you crying oppa...It is like contagious and it's all because of you!"

Their cries turned into laughter as they found it funny at how this soon to be parents got emotional even before the baby is born.

Time flies so fast before they know it and Jihyo by then is heavily pregnant going to her full term which it is about any time their baby will arrived soon. This soon to be parents had even packed her hospital stay stuffs with everything in checked. They were both excited to welcome their baby boy to the world as they did not get to in her previous pregnancy. Jong kook looked at her baby bump and touched her stomach talking to their baby like he always would.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter