Chapter 23: Those Words

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hospital, Jong kook was getting ready in the room for his surgery. He would be lying if he says he is not nervous at all. Gap Jin came a little later than the supposingly time that he was supposed to be with Jong kook. Jong kook finds it weird as he is always on time.

"Where did you go, Gap Jin ah?"

"I have something urgent to handle earlier but it's all settled!"

"I thought something happens to you. Remember to give the letter to Jihyo once I am inside the surgery room, arrachi?"

"Neh hyung. I won't forget as the letter matters to you the most"

A nurse came a few minutes later telling him that the surgery room is ready and he will be wheeled soon. He nodded as an acknowledgement and showed an uneasy face to the nurse.

"Hyung....I know that look of yours! If you are scared or nervous, just say it out. I won't laugh at you..." Gap Jin happened to look at his face

"You sure know me, Gap Jin ah. Yes I am very nervous because I'm not sure I will make it out alive or even see you again..."

"Aishh hyung...stop with your nonsense! You will be fine! I'm sure you will! You are the commander remember? I will pray and wait for you till the end of the surgery...."

"Gomapda Gap Jin ah!"The both men hugged

In the meantime, Jihyo is on her way in the taxi to the hospital that Jong kook was in. She was really afraid she couldn't meet him on time. She really wanted to see him before his surgery.

As she was in a hurry, she told the taxi driver, "Do you mind hurrying abit to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter