Chapter 24: The Surgery

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She waited outside the room praying for him together with Gap Jin. Gap Jin decided to inform his parents as he feels it is necessary that his parents should know about this in case something happens to him. He felt guilty not telling them earlier.

Jihyo on the other hand just sat there blankly not knowing what to do and think. She then looked at her phone and browse photos of them together. Happy moments were captured from the time they were dating to the time when they have a family of 3. She couldn't help but to smile browsing through every pictures.

One picture caught her attention as many emotions hits her. It was when they went to the place with cherry blossoms. It was when her husband brought her to the place that she wanted to go the most when he knew that she is going to sacrifice her life to their now deceased twins children. She remembered it was one of the most happiest and memorable day with her husband. She couldn't forget that day even up to this day. (refer to chapter 7)

With the quiet atmosphere in the hospital, she feels she needed to talk to somebody close to them and so she called Kwang soo, their close dongsaeng.

"Kwang soo ah......" Her voice sounded different than usual

"Noona...what's the matter? Is everything alright?"

"Jong kook oppa....he......"

"What happened to Jong kook hyung?"

"He is undergoing a heart surgery now...."

"Mwuh Rah Go?! Why did he have to go to the surgery and how come I didn't know?"

"It's a long story, Kwang soo ah...Could you come over?"

"Where are you now, noona?"

"I'm in the hospital waiting outside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter