Chapter 10: Treating You

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong kook had long predicted that she was different before. She was not the Jihyo that he had always knew. She often cooped up in her room not wanting to go out and would at times cry for no reason. Sometimes, she was seen talking to herself or even to "Yuri and Yura" when they were long gone. He did questioned her about it but she would always try to avoid his question and changed topic. He was suspicious and that was when he knew he had to seek professional help no matter what it takes.

"Jagiya...go get changed! I'm bringing you somewhere today..."

"Where are you bringing me oppa?"

"I'm thinking of taking you for counselling"

"Counselling? What for?"

"Just to have a chat with a psychiatrist"

"Psychiatrist?! You think I am crazy?!"

"No you are not jagiya...you are just not well..She can help you out jagiya..."

"I AM NOT CRAZY AND I AM NOT SICK! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A PATIENT!" She got agitated.

"But jagiya....."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She went straight to the room banging the door.

He tried to talk terms with her but to no avail. He had no choice but to lie to her so she will go for the counselling. Jong kook knew of her weakness and it was when he was sick. He will try to persuade her again the next day.

"Jagiya...I don't feel well today! Will you accompany me to see a doctor?"

"Omo...you are sick oppa?"

"I'm feeling dizzy from morning and it won't seem to go away"

"My poor oppa...."

"So will you follow me jagiya?"

It did not take long for her to decide and she agreed right away.

"Kure...wait for me oppa! I'll go get changed! Sit here okay?"

"Neh!"

(Mianhae Jihyo yah....)

He felt bad lying to her but he knows it is the right thing to do for her to get better. 

She obediently followed him and that was when she felt different upon reaching the place. It was definitely not where Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter