Chapter 4: Sick Husband

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days after, Jong kook felt under the weather but he continued going to work. He went out of the house leaving his wife who was still sleeping in the morning not knowing anything. It was not only the pregnant wife who got morning sickness but the husband too who kept vomitting due to his sickness. Jihyo on the other hand did not have a clue at all.

His manager told him to rest at home but the stubborn Jong kook did not want to. Eversince he got to know she was pregnant, he too worked hard to get more income for the family. Worked too hard till he got sick eventually. Jihyo called the husband as usual to tell about her updates. They talked as per normal but Jihyo could sensed his voice was deeper than it usually is. She asked whether she was sick but he told her he was fine and not to worry about him. Jong kook was more concerned about her instead. Her health is always his main priority rather than his.

He did not want to visit the doctor even after much persuasion from his manager. Eventually, the manager told Jihyo about his condition. He was forced to tell her because he was too stubborn to listen to him and maybe he would listen to Jihyo instead. Jihyo personally went to his work place right after her work ended. Coincidentally, she finished her work early that day. Her manager accompanied her to see him. They came along with some food and drinks for the staffs. They went into the room where Jong kook was.

"Jagiya....what are you doing here?" He was surprised that she was right before his eyes

"Well I came to see my sick husband"

He looked at his manager because he was the only one who knew he was sick.

"Don't be angry at him. He has the right to tell me because you are just too stubborn! Why didn't you tell me oppa?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter