Chapter 11: Recovered

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months after more sesssions with the psychiatrist, Jihyo seemed to be more livelier compared to before. She has by then had wrapped up her fiming of her drama and thankfully the drama is well loved by the viewers. Many praised her for her great acting especially when she was a potraying a mother.

They carried on with their lives as what married couples do. They were still as loving as before who looked like a couple in their dating days. Jong kook was glad she was back, from the Jihyo that he always knew. The runningman members also came by once in awhile to pay them a visit and to see how they are going along. They were thankful for all the support that they had received all these while. It was through their love and support that they were able to move on.

Jihyo was doing well in her chemotherapy as well and they hoped that she will continue for as long as she can till she gets cured. Treatments after so many treatments, she perservered it all with her strong will and was finally paid off when she was told that she was cancer free a year later. It was a relieved that she went for the treatment fast to prevent the cancer cells from spreading. They could not be any happier for her. A true ace indeed.

She received an invitation from the cancer society to share her story plus to receive an award for her true bravery. She agreed to share her story because she wanted to motivate the cancer patients that they were not alone and if she can do it, they can do it too. This hopefully will help them to push forward and not to give up with life.

Jong kook attended the session and was in one of the audiences to show his support to her. She shared through a speech in one of a session with the cancer patients, from her pregnancy days until the day she became a cancer survivor.

[SJH POV]

"My husband and I were over the moon when we found out we will be parents of twin girls and even had selected a name for them, Yuri and Yura. Our happiness didn't last long when I found out from my doctor that I had cervical cancer and had to abort them so I could go for the treatment. As a soon to be mother that time, I refuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter