Chapter 3: The Thoughtful Husband

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong kook and Jihyo went on shopping to find baby stuffs since they already knew the babies gender. Jong kook was more excited than the wife is. He went in to the kids store hurriedly leaving Jihyo at the back.

"Yah Kim Jong kook! How could you leave your pregnant wife behind?"

"Opps mianhae mianhae....I was just too excited to shop for our babies stuffs"

"But still...you shouldn't leave me alone. I'm tired trying to catch up with you oppa...ouch!"

"Are you in pain jagiya? Gwenchanayo?"

"I could feel them moving around in my stomach! I think they are telling you not to leave them behind too!"

"Mianhae ah Yuri and Yura. Appa is in the wrong. I won't leave omma again!" He laughed

They walked together hand in hand slowly so Jihyo will not get too exhausted walking around. They looked at the clothes section first.

"This is so cute jagiya! Look at the words on the shirt - As handsome as the daddy. This is really so true, jagiya!" He brushed his fringe to the back as though it really made him handsome just by doing that.

Jihyo rolled her eyes like ugh must he even do that even when he is married and about to be a father. Who is he trying to attract? And of all shirts why he picked that out of the others. "How about this jagiya?" She picked one too - As pretty as her fabulous mummy

"Ah ni! I think the one that i picked is even cuter! Totally spot on!"

"We are having baby girls not a boy, mind you!"

"Right...I forgot....Wait till we get a boy after Yuri and Yura!" He already planned to get more kids in the future.

Jihyo showed him an unhappy face.

"Arasso arasso we will take the one that you picked. But I really hope my princesses will look more to their omma and be as pretty as her with big eyes!"

"Well...of course...i carried them on me NOT YOU!"

"Neh neh Jihyo sshi. You are always right!" He did not want to agitate her

They then moved on the baby cot section. They picked carefully on the best for their children especially the one for twins. He wanted the best of the best for their girls. The salesperson recommended some baby cots for them to choose. When they had decided, they were told by the salesperson that it comes with 2 colours; White and brown.

"Which colour would you like?" The salesperson asked.

"Brown please...." Jong kook answered

"No, whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter