Chapter 17: Just You And Me

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's comes next after the wife had gone leaving him all alone with his child? He sat at his sofa thinking what to do after that but it was not long until Tae Joon woke up from his nap. He placed him on the mat on the floor and made him crawl. He looked at the clock and realized that it was nearly time for dinner.

Jihyo had already made a list on what he needed to do which she pasted on the fridge while she was away. She also placed a 'post it' paper around the house before she left, mainly the kitchen, living room and bedroom with some encouraging words to brighten up his day. One made him really smile so wide with the saying "No matter what happens, you will always be my sparta! :)"

So one of his task was to prepare dinner for himself and Tae Joon. He was worried that Tae Joon might get lonely while he prepares dinner. So he brought out his toys for him to play with while his dad whipped up something as quickly as he can so his dear Tae Joon will not be alone anymore.

"Tae Joon ah...play with your toys first neh? Appa will be at the kitchen to prepare dinner for the both of us!"

While he was preparing, he took a few glances to make sure Tae Joon is doing okay. He did better than what he expected playing happilly on his own. He began his mission in finding the frying pan first. He looked around from the highest to the lowest just finding for that one pan that Jihyo used to cook. When he is tired of searching for it, he decided to call his wife.

"Yeoboseyo?" answered Jihyo

"Jagiya...where's the frying pan that you used to cook? I couldn't find it anywhere!"

"Oppa...its on your right just below you!"

He listened to his wife instructions and finally found the pan he was looking for. He must have missed finding that area below he thought.

Aigo it's here all these while. How come I didn't see it? Kumowo jagiya!"

"So what are you cooking for dinner?"

"I wanna cook chicken and eat it with rice and kimchi!"

"Forever with your chicken huh. So how's Tae Joon doing?"

"He just woke up and playing on his own. Wish you were here jagiya!"

"Eyyy oppa...you can do it! Believe in yourself! I need to go oppa...I'm putting down the phone now. Talk to you later!"

"Neh...."

While he was busy cooking, Tae Joon started to cry. Jong kook was startled when he cried and he quickly carried him on his baby carrier with Tae Joon facing the front. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter