Chapter 5: Unexpected

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as he was about to leave for work after the day he has completely recovered, he heard Jihyo screaming in the room. He went back into the room to see Jihyo in pain. She was touching her stomach all way through.

"Gwenchana Jihyo yah?"

When he saw she was in too much pain to answer him, he immediately carried her to his car and rushed her to the hospital. He was imagining the worse. He was really afraid that there might be something wrong to the babies. She was rushed to the emergency ward. He waited for her outside and hoped that nothing happened to her or the babies. After much waiting, he was told that he could visit Jihyo in the room. It was then the doctor revealed the bad news.

"Is everything okay, doctor? Are the babies alright?" He asked the doctor worriedly

"The foetuses are safe but....we found a tumour in your wife's womb. I suggest to abort the foetuses so your wife could go for treatment"

They were both shocked. They thought everything was fine but not until she experienced the abdominal pain.

"Mwuh Rah Go?! Are you sure doctor?"

"Yes, I'm sorry....."

"But what if i don't go for the treatment?"

"Then your life might be at risk. You can die..."

"So it's either I save my wife or my babies?" Jong kook's voice sounded different

"Yes unfortunately"

They were speechless not knowing what to say anymore. She cried uncontrollably upon hearing the news. They loved their babies more than anything else in the world. The babies inside her was the happiest news they had ever received eversince they got married. Jong kook was trying not to break down because he wanted to be strong for her.

"Jagiya...please save our babies no matter what....."

"But you are as important to me too jagiya! I need you too!"

"In any case....i will never go for the abortion and that's final!" She sobbed har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter