Chapter 7: Making You Happy Always

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened the door to let him in.

"Eh? Jaesuk oppa? Why are you here? Jong kook oppa is not at home"

"I came by to visit you Jihyo ah"

"Ohh...come in! I'll get you a glass of water"

"Gwenchana Jihyo ah...I will only be here for a short while. So how are you doing right now?"

"I'm fine....for now oppa"

"I came to visit you after I heard the news"

"Oh...Jong kook oppa must have told you..."

"He can't keep anything from me...Even if he hides it, I will get to know sooner or later. In fact, I came today on purpose as I know Jong kook is not around" He looked serious as he was talking to her

"Why can't he be around oppa?"

"I want to talk to you personally and I don't want him to know. Jihyo ah...I know it's not my right to tell you things that you might not like but if this concerns a life, I have to say it even if it means of you not talking to me anymore. Don't you spare a thought of Jong kook's feelings when you told him that you are going to sacrifice your life for your child? I know the child is as important but you meant alot to Jong kook too. He has been out of sorts lately and have been working out too hard at the gym from what I heard. He wasn't as chatty and joyful anymore. As times, he would daydream and not focus on his work. He is really upset that you are not going for the treatment. A child will come along one day Jihyo ah but there's only one of you. And what would your parents feel when they knew that you are going to leave them one day? You don't know what they are going through as a parent. Jong kook is also suffering because he did not want to lose you which include your parents who brought you up till this day..."

"I understand oppa...."

"Do reconsider your decision Jihyo yah"

She kept quiet and lowered her head down not making eye contact with him.

"I have to get going now that i've said my piece....My manager is waiting for me downstairs. I got a schedule right after this"

"I'll walk you through the door"

"Kure...Jihyo ah...oppa apologized if my words hurt you just now. Take good care of yourself"

She thought of his words for a very long time. She knew Jong kook was the not the same person anymore. She saw it for herself how he talked to himself in the room and even the journal that he keeps with all his heartfelt feelings. She was having mixed feelings. She looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter