Chapter 14: The Arrival

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong kook panicked when he found out Jihyo's water bag broke. He thought he was prepared but when it really happened, his mind went blank. The only thing that he knows he must do is to bring his wife to the hospital immediately. With no time to lose, they rushed out with their clothing that they wore for the photoshoot. Jihyo then stopped Jong kook for a second.

"Oppa! Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What did I forget? You are the only one I need to bring!"

"Yah Kim Jong kook! Of course I needed to be there at the hospital to deliver our baby! It's my hospital bag, oppa!"

"Right...how could I forget about it, silly me! And oh I must bring my camcorder too to capture everything! Jagiya...wait for me for awhile!"

"Pali oppa!!!"

"Okay.....got it! Let's go jagiya!" He held her hand as they walked together fast but carefully to their car

He drove in a hurry to the nearest hospital seeing his wife in great pain. But luck was not on their side as they were stopped a few times by the traffic.

"Why is this taking so long? Arghh!" He was furious with the happenings that he faced when all he wanted was a fast and smooth journey.

He was anxious and was very worried for her and their baby as he kept looking at her to see if she was okay. She looked calm but he could tell she was enduring the pain that she was experiencing.

"Hang on jagiya....We will reach there soon!" He assured her

Upon reaching the hospital, she was wheeled in to the room to deliver their baby. Jong kook followed together with the nurse as the husband are allowed to be with the wife, wearing a mask and a hospital gown for health measures. One hand of his was holding on tightly to her hand as she tried to push out the baby while the other was recording the whole process. After much pushes, the nurse then told her to give one final push as they could see his head.

"Jagiya...you can do it! Push all your might!" He encouraged her

After that final push, they could finally hear the cry of their baby boy! A cry that they long to hear. The day was finally here where both are now parents to their baby boy. Both of them shed tears of joy as soon as they heard his cries. It just felt so surreal like 'Is this really happening?' with all the obstacles that they went through to come to this day.

"Well done jagiya...I'm proud of you..." He kissed her forehead.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim! It's a baby boy!" The nurse then passed him to Jihyo right into her arms.

Words could not describe how joyful they were to be able to meet him for the very first time.

"Isn't he cute oppa?"

"Yes he is....." He touched the baby's little hands. "Kumowo jagiya for going throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter