Chapter 15: Surprises

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was discharged a couple of days after as both Jihyo and baby are well and healthy enough to be brought home. They could not be much more excited to finally bring him home where he is going to be spending his time at; home sweet home

"We're home, Tae Joon ah!" Jihyo said excitedly and went straight to the baby's room to put him at the baby cot.

The room that was designated for Yuri and Yura remained unchanged. Everything stays where they are without moving anything at all. Yuri and Yura will forever live in their hearts although they were long gone; gone but not forgotten.

When they entered the room again after a few years, it just felt different. It was like as though they entered it for the first time. Mixed emotions came over them of being delighted that the room will not be vacant anymore now that Tae Joon is here with them and another was being disappointed that some things were not meant to be. However, Jihyo surprised Jong kook with something unexpected.

"Oppa...close your eyes!"

"Wae Jihyo yah?"

"Just close your eyes oppa. I have something for you!"

"Alright then!"

"Here you go oppa...."She handed the 'thing' to him with a smile

He opened his eyes right then and was surprised with what he was seeing.

"A shirt? (with the wordings ' As handsome as the daddy!) Wait....this seems familiar though!"

"Yes it is! We couldn't buy the other time because we weren't expecting a baby boy. But now that we got Tae Joon, we can wear it on him!"

"That's nice of you jagiya!"

"And there's one more surprise oppa!"

"You are really full of surprises today huh!"

"I sure am! Look at this! I customized these just for us!"

(Jong kook shirt wording; Tae Joon appa)

(Jihyo shirt wording; Tae Joon omma)

She made a somehow matching outfits with some wordings representing their family of 3!

"Woah...you really did this for us?"

"Yeah do you like it?"

"Yes...kumowo Jihyo yah..."

"Well I was thinking to wear this during our next photoshoot with Tae Joon-ie for our family photo!"

His face changed when she mentioned that.

"You are kidding....right?"

"No I am being serious! Wae oppa?"

He was actually embarassed with things like these but since she already did it for them and did not want to hurt her feelings, he agreed anyway.

"Nothing...It's just for the photoshoot right?"

"Yes oppa...Why are you asking me so many questions?"

"Ah ni. I just want to confirm it"

"Okay that settled! One of our family outfits will be that plus our hanboks and a formal outfit!"

"Arasso...anything you says...."

As they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter