Chapter 20: Suspicions

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was back home to where Jihyo and Tae Joon was who were waiting patiently for him. He was being himself as usual as he did not want Jihyo to suspect anything amiss. He soon made health appointments in Korea a day after with a specialist which is also one of his girl friends, Hong Jin Young.

Then one of the days, he met up with her for his thorough health check and wanted to know what could be done after the incident and whether the surgery was really necessary. That day was also one of the day Jihyo left Tae Joon in the care of her parents for the whole day while she had some errands to do. Tae Joon will be back the day after.

Coincidentally, her car drove passed a hospital and she saw him and Jin Young. It happened that one of Jong kook legs were aching that moment and Jin Young helped him to stabilize his walking. His manager was there too but her eyes were only the 'couple'.

She knew Jin Young had a big crush on him before they got married. She was really shocked to see him there together with her. Furthermore, Jong kook told her he will be at work in Myeongdong but she saw them in Ilsan. So she tried to call him asking where he was and confirmed that he was lying to her.

She has this instinct he was cheating on her. She also had suspicions that Jin Young might have followed him the other day to China when he claimed he was busy. She decided to confront him when he is back at home.

When he finally arrived home late that night, Jihyo was still awake waiting for him furiously in the living room.

"Jagiya you are not asleep yet?" Jong kook was surprised to see her in the living room at that timing

"Had a good time today huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Where were you this afternoon?"

"I was at work in Myeongdong. Didn't i tell you earlier?"

"You sure you were there but not in Ilsan?"

"How did you....you mean you saw me?"

"How could you lie to me and having an affair with another woman?!"

"Affair?! Wait....I can explain!"

"I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter