Chapter 19: Hiding From Her

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as Jong kook wanted to continue of being the superman to his Tae Joon-ie in the show, some things were not meant to be as he has schedules that clashed with the show. If not for the fact that his schedules are mostly in China, he will still have the time to be part of the show. He dropped out after nearly going to 10 episodes. He read comments online about how he fared in the show and mostly received positive feedbacks on how he was in the show. He felt guilty, disappointing fans that love the interaction of him and Tae Joon. It's a pity that he had to leave because he too enjoyed the alone time with his son.

Before he left for his schedule in China, he made time for the family as he always made a point to prioritize his family first more than anything else in the world. He made plans to have a picnic just for his family before he leave for China. Even if it was just a day, he treasured every moment spend with his loved ones especially now when he got busier than usual. He ever imagined having a family outing way before he dated Jihyo and it finally came true to do outings like this with his family of 3.

He left for his schedule in China the very next day leaving Tae Joon for the first time outside of Korea.

"Im going to miss you both so much, jagiya!"

"We will miss you too! Don't worry about us!"

"I still couldn't bear to leave Tae Joon-ie!"

"Oppa...there will be a time that either one of us will leave Tae Joon for work and that day has come for you today"

"I know....but it's just that it felt different this time, now that we got Tae Joon-ie!"

"Oppa...go with ease! We will be fine here without you!"

"Sigh..kure...I am leaving now jagiya..."

"Take good care of yourself while you are there! Do remember to call home. I love you!"

"I love you too!" He placed a kiss on her cheeks.

He left for Chengdu, China and will only be back in a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter