Chapter 1: The Beginning

You're All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The newlyweds Kim Jong kook and Song Jihyo just got married exactly two months ago. Still as blissful as ever as finally they could call each other husband and wife. What's the best thing of being married if you could ever ask them? Waking up the next morning to your partner next to you. :)

Honeymoon in Maldives was still the best memory that they could ever remember in their entire lives. They were just free from doing whatever they wanted to do as though the world is theirs. From strolling at the beach, building sandcastles happily like two young kids, doing outdoor activities which they would never miss (scuba diving etc) or even just watching the sunset and have their own conversations till the sky gets dark. Love was really in the air for this two and people could pretty much tell how deep their love is.

"Jagiya...do you know you are the best thing that has ever happened to me? Do you know that?"

"Me too, oppa! We went through so much from hiding our relationship in the past. Look how far we've come!"

"The more i looked at you, the more i fall for you. I can't help falling in love with you over and over again...."

"That's cheesy but i like it!"

"What do you think of us starting a family since we are getting old?"

"Isn't that why we got married? How many kids would you like?"

"As many as we can....." He giggled

"Yah! What do you think i am?! A cow?!"

"A cute female cow!"

Jihyo then started pulling his hair.

"Yah appoo! But jagiya...wouldn't it be fun to have as many kids running around in the house? Besides, you love kids as much as i do...."

"But I'm not sure whether i will be a good mother in the future oppa...."

"Nonsense...you will be a good mother to our children plus a good wife to me of course!"

"Hmm...okay I will try....."

"Are you thinking of what I am thinking tonight jagiya?" He smirked thinking of the splendid night that he will spend with his wife tonight

"Yeah our bed. I just can't wait to get to sleep. I'm so tired oppa...."

"Yah how can you think of only your sleep? It's our first night together as a married couple and you know what it means right?"

"What is it oppa? What do you mean? i can't hear you oppa!" She pretended not to hear and avoided his gaze.

"Don't pretend that you don't know....I bet you want it too......"

They laughed as they understand exactly what each other were trying to say.

"My back and that "back" is different you know. You get it huh?"

"Arasso arasso i get it oppa. No need to tell me in detail. You are making me blushed!"

After their awesome spent honeymoon, they moved in to their new loving home after searching for the best house for months. Their house is still yet to be completed as some of their furnitures were still on the way. And when it finally arrives, they started shifting the furnitures where they wanted it to be.

As sweet and loving as they are, there will be bound to have bickerings in the house as there will be some things that they can't agree on in the beginning but was resolved and agreed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter