This is Finally My Unforgetable Kiss! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the hallway...


"Will you hurry up Kyon Yuri!" Jessica shouted at the tall girl who is obediently following the petite one.

    The two hurriedly made their way directly to the executive office of the resort. As Jessica Jung almost kicked the door open that startled everyone inside. She roamed her eyes to look for the culprit that set the whole thing up and when her eyes finally found what she's looking for.

"Nicole Jung." Jessica muttered with a dead tone voice, sending chills to everyone in the room. It would not take a genius to figure out that this situation is screaming absolute danger, and true to their human nature. Everyone hurriedly left the room leaving the now scared little kitten defenseless.

"Oh! H-hello there J-Jess Unnie. What brought you in here?" Nicole nervously asked though she very well know just what actually got her into this mess. Right there Jessica lunged at Nicole as the terrified girl waited for her inevitable demise. That luckily never came as she looked up, at her cousin with a puzzled look, she could not help but see warmth in Jessica's eyes which made her really confused.

"Thank you." Jessica finally said with calmer voice without her looking at other girl then quickly turned her way to the door as she grabbed Yuri's arms and went out of the office together. Yuri while being dragged by the shorter girl managed to throw a thumbs up at Nicole before the door finally closed. Leaving the chic girl dumbfounded but nonetheless contended because her little prank apparently turned out for the better.

 

Outside the office...


    The two now continued to walked together sweetly with the petite girl's hands tightly holding on the taller girl's arm. "Nice move babe, I really thought you would hit your cousin in there." The tall girl complimented the older Jung. "Well if it wasn't for her we would've not been able to patch things up and be finally together so I guess I owe it to her at least." Jessica simply replied.

"But I have to say really nice move in switching the rooms up hahaha, guess your sister would be with Amber right now." And with that it suddenly hit her. Judging from how much attraction her sister have with that llama, they would probably end up just like what she and Yuri end up doing a while ago. Jessica suddenly rose into a panic and ran around looking for the suite her sister is currently in to.

"Yah! Sica where are we going? Why are you suddenly in a hurry." As Yuri tries to catch up to the now frantic short girl.

"Do you have any idea what my sister could possibly be doing now with that llama? Ugh! Just help me find Suite no. 2!" Yuri then scratches her head but followed what her girlfriend told her.

"They're already old enough for that you know." Yuri tried to weakly reason out to the older sister which she should have known to be futile and of no use. Jessica is really protective of Krystal  and to her she's still a little baby.

"I don't care how old she is Kwon, she's still and will always be my baby sis. Now shut up and just help me find their suite damn it!" Jessica shouted at the taller girl.

 

At the suite...


    Krystal felt like she was in a dream wherein Amber was holding her while she's sleeping. It sure feels comfortable as she felt that she was being embraced by the blonde, intoxicating her with her familiar scent. If this was indeed a dream, then she has no intention of waking up any time soon. As she snuggles even closer she heard someone mumbled her name.

"Krystal." She knitted her eyebrows not knowing if she heard that for real or if its still part of her dream. The embraced enveloping her suddenly tightens waking up her senses as her eyes shot open and confirmed that this was not a dream, and that she was indeed in the arms of the androgynous girl she has been eyeing for all day now. But why is she here? Krystal thought questioningly.

    She could not help but smile looking at the adorable sleeping face of the blonde girl that currently has her arms all around her body. Suddenly realizing their current position, and on how they are in a room alone, made Krystal's heart beat faster, and faster until she felt like she is having a heart attack. As she slowly tries to pry away from the older girl it just made matters worst.

    The blonde one seemed like she did not like the action Krystal just did at all and whined sleepily, with eyes still shut, as she tighten her hold on the younger girl even more, trapping Krystal and intertwining their legs together. Krystal could no longer breathe, and its not because the embrace is preventing her from doing so but because the older girl who is currently trapping her just have that dizzying effect on her, making her feel like she was gonna faint any minute now.

    Luckily the door suddenly flung open with Jessica on it. "Soojungie!" Her sister loudly called out for her, while she's still trapped in Amber's embrace, as the blonde one sheepishly open her eyes and loosen up her hold at Krystal a little bit. Though Krystal is not sure anymore if she could consider herself lucky or if its the other way around, because right now she could not read the expression on her sister's face. Is she mad? I can't even tell. OMO she might kill Amber because of this. Krystal just remembered just how protective her sister is of her which made her tighten her hold on the still groggy Amber who is still not fully awake to figure out what danger she's could possibly be in.

"Unnie! I really like her! Please don't hurt her! I'm begging you!" Krystal suddenly boldly confessed startling her older sister who was just about to deal a death blow to the unsuspecting llama. Who is now fully awake because of what the young brunette just said. She could not contain her happiness that she stupidly could not wipe off the grin in her face, as she looked lovingly at Krystal.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Baby Sis! Even if you indeed like this stupid looking llama it does not mean I would approve of this!" As she tries to grab her sister away from Amber.

    Amber then instinctively took Krystal and led her back into her arms as if she was protecting her, making the older Jung look at them with utter disbelief. "Are you kidding me Llama, get your hands off my little sister!" Jessica shouted at Amber as she motioned to hit her.

    Amber did not flinched at all, she was ready for everything, she will fight just to be with this girl in her arms to the death and no one. Absolutely no one can take her away nor will she ever let them

"I really like your sister as well. I will take responsibility. Please let me date her Unnie!" Amber pleaded desperately to Krystal sister, hoping that she would feel her sincerity for Krystal.

    Jessica as if drained out of all her energy, breathed an annoyed sigh. "Ugh! I can't believe this!" As she stomped her feet whiningly at the floor. Yuri could not help but let out a little laugh from her now girlfriend's cute little act earning a quick glance of annoyance from the petite girl.

    "I still can't let you stay in the same room!" Jessica insisted. The two now unsuspecting girls on the bed then look at each other. Then said at the same time. As they look at Jessica. "She can always go back in her room." As they spoke the words in unison. "You do know that this is not your room right?" again they said it together. "Wait is this supposed to be our room?" The two just suddenly realized that they are indeed roomed together, and with that both blushed uncontrollably finally separated from each other.

    "This is all Nicole's fault! I should've smack her in the head when I had the chance a while ago if only-" As she trailed her eyes secretly at Yuri, who gave her a quick wink. "That's it! Amber Where exchanging rooms. Now!" Amber then nodded, anyway she was supposed to be rooming with Yuri as far as she's concerned, but Krystal on the other hand protested strongly. There is no way she would let that captain sleep with her llama. No effing WAY!!!

"No way Unnie! Amber is staying here with me whether you like it or not!" Krystal strongly protested. Looking at the look of determination in her sister's eyes, Jessica then gave up. "OK baby sis you win, but I'm still not letting you two in here alone. Yuri and I are moving in."

"Why?" The tall girl suddenly blurted out in dismay. "What about us?" Now its the younger sister's turn to be confused. Is unnie and this captain sleaze ball together? But I thought? "Shut up Kwon! Go get get our luggage." Jessica ordered Yuri around as if she has her on a tight leash.

"Amber! I need help, please come with me." Yuri requested with a very weak voice as she continued to walk out of the door. Amber then jumped to her seniors aid but not forgetting to give her girl a quick kiss in the cheeks. "I'll be back Princess." As she went out as well to help her captain in getting the luggage from the other room.

 

After the Yuri and Amber left...


    The two sisters are now finally left alone in the room with a deafening and awkward silence. Jessica then decided to finally break it. "You have a lot of explaining to do Soojungie." Jessica went closer to Krystal as she sat beside her beloved little sister. "So you really like her huh?" Krystal nodded multiple times with conviction to show just how much she feels for the blonde girl.

"I guess there's nothing I can do then." Jessica sighed, for her, as much as she wanted to keep her sister away from the world and protect her by confining her in her little world, the day would still come wherein she would have to decide for herself and be a matured adult for once, and there is nothing else she can do as a sister but to remind her to be at least cautious and support her in her decisions no matter what. Especially in the matters of the heart.

    Krystal was very touched and could not help but hug her sister, making their bond even stronger than before. It just proves how much her unnie really loves her.

"Thank you Unnie." As Krystal wiped the little tears that formed in the corner of her eyes. Her older sister also tried wiping it for her as she tucked her baby sister's hair at the back of her ear.

"By the way are you and Yuri unnie a couple?" Krystal could not help but ask her older sister. "Yes Soojungie." Krystal then flashed her eyes in amusement because this is the first time that Jessica actually liked anyone after her failed relationship with Sooyoung unnie for more than 5 years now. Not to mention that she does not need to feel jealous anymore at Yuri and Amber's closeness because she's not into that type. "OMO, you have to tell me all about it!" Krystal blurted excitedly at her sister.

"Its a long story Baby sis, but wait let's go back to you and Amber, are sure about this?" Jessica was referring to Amber being a girl and the other conflicts that came along with it including her sister's supposed engagement with Kai.

    Krystal then bow her head sadly, remembering that she would have to face her problems after this, but she is determined to succeed no matter what, not only to gain back her freedom and help her family but also to be with the blonde girl that has already taken over her life like a storm and made her helplessly fall deeply in love.

"She has the right to know." Jessica softly reminded her sister.

"I know unnie but for now, I just want to enjoy being with her in every way I can away from all of the dramas in my life." Krystal tried to reasoned out.

"Just know that I'm here for you always Soojungie, you can always rely on me." Krystal then nodded at her sister's word of assurance.

    The two finally came back with the luggage as they made their way inside the room and situated all of it inside the bedroom.

"Dinner is about to be served, let's go?" Yuri gestured to her girlfriend offering her arm that Jessica gladly took. Amber on the other hand is still reluctant on how she should act in front of the older Jung.

"Just make her happy Amber or else." Jessica whispered to Amber's ears as she walked passed her and went into the arms of her lover Yuri and finally went out of the room. Amber, who now could not contain her happiness ran to the brunette girl and spun her around while lifting her feet off the ground. Krystal then giggled at the blonde girls sudden enthusiasm.

    As Amber put Krystal down slowly, the younger brunette's body brushed intimately in front of her. Its like time has stood still once again for the two. "I think I would like to have that kiss now." Amber whispered to the younger girl. "Just shut up and do it Liu." The brunette replied coolly at the smirking handsome girl in front of her. With Krystal's arms both in Amber's chest and the other one's hands on the brunette's waist. They both closed their eyes together savoring the moment seconds before the promise bliss as finally the two lips meet.

 

 


A/N

Finally!!! The long awaited KRYBER kiss! How did you guys like that hahaha. Well technically its the second or third I don't even know anymore lol but I think this one is a bit more special don't you think so? So for the ANNOUNCEMENT! I'm afraid I won't be able to update for a while, for about a week to be exact. Remember my broken Kryber heart on April 1st? Well because of that I decided to go to a far away island to heal my heart which happens to be on schedule today. It would last one week so I would be gone for a good 7 days unfortunately but fret not my beloved readers. Because I promise I will be back. For sure! and continue where I left off, hopefully I could hear more encouragement from you guys on how your finding the story as of the moment while I'm away so that it will fuel me even more to do better and better and better. You guys have no idea how much your words mean to me so let me hear it, or read it rather by leaving comments below and again don't forget to subscribe as well so that you'd know when an update is finally posted for this fic, and upvote if you think it deserves it. See you guys soon. Geri OUT!