This is the iest Diversion Ever! Or is it? Part I

Fly Away With Me

At Minho's apartment...


    The young man stared at his girlfriend lovingly as she sleep, and chuckles at how she scrunched up her face as the light of the morning suddenly hit her face distastefully and forced her to slowly open her eyes. "Good Morning Snow White or should I say Sleeping Beauty?" Minho smiled brightly at Sulli, his eyes disappearing with his dorky grin while sitting about a few feet away from her on a stool, when suddenly a pillow flew right at his direction, and with his impeccable reflexes he was able to dodge it at the last minute. "Hey what the hell-" Right when he was about to turn his head to question his girlfriend another pillow was thrown and this time it successfully landed right at his face, and as it slid off him, he was able to view fully that Sulli is now right in front of him. He gulped knowing that whatever lies ahead is definitely unpleasant. The moment he looked up, he was greeted with the eyes of her raging girlfriend. "Explain yourself turtle face!" The milky skinned girl demanded as she grabbed Minho's collar, looking fiercely at the frightened young man's very soul. "I caught a terrible cold and did not want to worry you. I'm so sorry. I knew that if I told you, you'd probably insist of coming over and I just didn't want to risk you catching this virus."

Sulli now understand her boyfriend's reason on avoiding her for the past three days, but it still doesn't change the fact that she's still pissed as hell at him. Nonetheless, she decided to loosen her grip on the young man's collar to Minho's relief as he was now able to breathe easier, when all of a sudden he was abruptly thrown at the bed as Sulli straddled over him. "Don't think I would let you off that easy mister. I demand you to make it up to me." Lust now burning at the tall girls eyes as she leaned at Minho and whispered to his ear. "Pleasure me, until I pass out, or else I would never forgive you." She said huskily against the young man's ear as she bit his earlobe ily, and with that Minho immediately switched their positions as he pinned the milky skinned girl who is now below him. "Your wish is my command." He replied and crushed his lips against his girlfriend's who cannot help but moan under his touch. This is definitely gonna be a long day for the two lovers.

 

As the sun was about to set...


    Amber basically stalled Krystal all afternoon and went to different places just to prevent them from coming back to the hospital. "Baby, I think its time we get back to the hospital, Jess Unnie have been calling us non-stop and I can't ignore her calls all day." Krystal said as she rejects Jessica's call for the nth time. "But I don't want to go back yet Princess. I still want to be with you, alone." Amber said cutely as she scooted over closely to the young girl that is now blushing and nervously dug her hands on their popcorn and shoved it on . The action made her choke and was now coughing and beating her chest to remove the obstruction that formed in her larynx. "Princess are you ok? Here-" Amber asked nervously as she gently pats Krystal's back and handed her soda for her girlfriend to drink. Krystal then stopped and looks better as Amber sigh and relief. "After this movie we have to go back ok?" Krystal said, but Amber just hummed disinterestedly making the young girl question how her girlfriend is acting. Did something happen in the hospital? Why doesn't she want to go back this badly? The young girl looked at her girlfriend with a puzzled gaze that made the blonde girl look at her and winked at Krystal playfully then immediately turned her attention back to the big screen. Aish this dork. The brunette decided to let it go for now and just rested her head on Amber's shoulder as the two enjoy watching the movie.

    After finishing the movie, instead of going home as what they initially agreed on or as far as Krystal was concerned they are now on the arcade, and the young girl is no longer amused. Something is definitely wrong here. The brunette was watching her girlfriend who seem to have forgotten her existence as she was very much immersed on playing every game in the arcade she could get her hands on. The are currently on the UFO catcher one and Amber had pretty much burned all their pocket money just to get that Donkey Kong stuff toy. "ARGH! Why is this so hard?! I used to be really good at this!" Amber grabbed her hair in frustration. "Oh really? I wonder how long ago that was." Krystal scoffed at Amber. "Are you doubting me Princess? I'll show you!" The blonde girl then kissed her last token. "Don't let me down. Here goes!"

    "Amber we don't have any money left! Will you stop being such a kid and let's just go back!" Krystal was practically dragging Amber away from the machine. "But I really want that Donkey Kong stuff toy Princess!" The blonde girl is now whining like a child as she resists Krystal's hold. "Aish! This KID!" Kystal said very much annoyed as she dashed pass Amber and went to the counter and exchange for a token, then went straight to the arcade machine. "Princess, do you know how to play this?" Amber was hovering at her girlfriend curiously as Krystal got into position and put the token on the slot. "Shut up and just watch Stupid!"

    They are now finally out of the arcade. It was Krystal's first time playing it but she did learn after watching her girlfriend fail multiple times, and she was able to get the prize Amber wanted so bad. "GAH! This is so cute! Thanks a lot Princess. You we're so cool. You even got it on one try!"    Amber was exclaiming praises to the young girl as they walked on the street. "Stupid." Krystal just rolled her eyes. "Oh look! Ramen! Let's eat first Princess." Before Krystal could protest Amber already ran on the ramen stand and made their order. Amber already knows Krystal very well so she didn't bother to ask the young girl what she wanted. "We really need to go back after this Amber, ok?" As Krystal sighed in defeat and sat next to her dorky girlfriend who once again did not answer but just grinned on her happily instead.


After several minutes their order finally arrived...

 

    "Wow! This smells so good!" Amber inhaled the bowl that was set in front of her animatedly that made the young girl laughed. "YAH! You look like a dog! Stop that." The brunette giggled at her girlfriend's dorkiness. "But it smells so good!" The blonde girl exclaimed. "Just finish it quickly so we can go back immediately." Amber ordered beef ramen for Krystal and got what seems to be a vegetable type of ramen with no meat for herself.

    Krystal was already done eating her ramen but Amber is not even half done yet. "Amber I swear, you have to be doing this in purpose! Did anything happen in the hospital that made you just not want to go back?! You have practically been stalling me all afternoon, weren't you?" The young girl is now fed up, as she folded her arms across her chest and glared at the blonde girl. Sh*t she finally noticed! Ah! I need an excuse! Damn it! Brain not working! Amber was sweating now and was unable to reply. "Amber Josephine Liu!" Krystal shouted, that startled Amber and made her blurt out the truth. "IsawJessUnnieontopofYuriSunbae." The blonde girl said in lightning speed. "What?!" Krystal furrowed her eyebrows as she did not understood a word her girlfriend just said. Amber then sighed and decided to whisper it in Krystal's ear. "So that's why- Yuri unnie was-" Krystal could not believe it, and everything started to make sense now. So that is why Yuri unnie looked so uncomfortable. Krystal thought, Amber nodded in agreement as if she was able to read the young girl's mind.

    All of a sudden Krystal's aura changed, it was dark, murderous even and it sent chills all over Amber's body. "Stand up dork." Krystal said icyly, and Amber followed her immediately. Without a word the young girl suddenly grabbed the blonde girl's wrist and then hailed for a taxi. She then shoved Amber inside unceremoniously and ordered the driver to go to the nearest hotel. "Uhm Princess, why are we going to a hotel? I thought you wanted to go back to the hospital?" Amber asked nervously only to be answered by an icy glare that made her do the gesture of zipping her lips.

 

As they reach the hotel...

 

    Krystal was the one who went to the reception and arranged everything, the blonde girl could only follow helplessly as the young girl haven't uttered a word to her yet since the taxi ride. As they both walked towards the elevator to get to their floor, there was nothing but dead silence. The elevator then rang as a signal that they have already reached their floor, and as they were walking on the hallway to get to their room Amber tried to talk to the brunette. "Krys, baby are you mad?" Krystal walked ahead of Amber and ignored the blonde girl as she opened their door. "Get in." The young girl said with a flat tone making Amber gulped nervously as she have no idea what is about to happen. Am I gonna get murdered? My Princess will probably punish me! AH! I hope I make it out alive! The blonde girl thought as she went inside. The young girl then slammed the door closed almost immediately that made Amber shut her eyes close with her back now turned from Krystal. "Princess I want you to know that I'm sorry, for whatever I've done to upset you. You can hit me as much as you want. I love you. I'm ready to be punished." Amber then heard rustling noises then she heard footsteps as it comes closer and closer to her. Ready yourself Amber. You have to be strong. "Open your eyes." Her girlfriend said rather softly. She does not sound mad anymore does she? No you have to prepare yourself Amber. Here goes nothing. Amber then slowly opened her eyes only to see Krystal with her eyes looking at her intently, . Wait ?! Amber rubbed her eyes with two of her balled fist not believing what she is now seeing.  

   

At the Kim's mansion...


    As soon as Kai arrived, he immediately went straight to Kyungsoo's room to deliver the news. He knew that once the raven haired boy find out that the person he thought he killed was actually alright, it would definitely make him feel better. The moment he reached the front of his door, he heaved a sigh of determination and nodded his head a couple times, and as he opens the door his gaze was met with confusion. Everything was not in order. This is very unusual cause he knows just how obsessive compulsive Kyungsoo always have been and how he can spot even a milimeter difference of anything if its not in its proper place. Panic rose in Kai's chest when he could not see Kyungsoo and rushed to the next logical place he could be into, which is the bathroom. The tall boy then launched himself inside the room and made his way inside the bathroom and their he finds the boy he's been looking for, with arms just sprawling lifeless as it hangs over the tub, and blood colouring the whole floor.

    Kai instantly dropped on the floor on his knees as he crawled beside the raven haired boy and cups his cheeks with his two hands lovingly. "What have you done? What have I done? Kyungsoo-AH!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he cried his heart out beside the only person that has truly loved him in his entire life, and knowing that he has already lost him, made the tears run through his eyes that doesn't seem to want to ever end.

 

 

 


A/N

 

MIANHE!!! Sorry guys if it took me so loooooooooooooooooooooong to update. I already had an idea how the whole chapter would go but I just couldn't find the rhythm to actually finish it. Special thanks to @asianbeauty95 without your comment I probably be still slacking off this chapter and not finish it. Sooo, yep its hapenning guys mwahahaha. Please anticipate the next chapter! :D