This is the Hottest Make Up Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the doorway...

    As Krystal was about to close the door, Amber was able to stop her forcing her way in "Do you think I'll let you go that easy?" Krystal gulped at the dark aura in Amber's eyes she could not read it at all and all she could do is swallow hard as she stare up at those dark pair of orbs. As the blonde girl step closer, Krystal could only manage to step back continuously until she was finally cornered on table at the dining area. Amber suddenly lift her up and sat her on the dining table making Krystal yelp, surprise at Amber's sudden move and before she can even protest, the blonde girl crashed her lips over to Krystal making the young girl respond immediately. Moan escaping from her lips as she was ravaged by the older girl as she brace herself on both side of Amber's arms for support.

    Suddenly realizing just what they where doing Krystal pulled her head back forcefully and managed to push Amber away and escape her as she ran towards the living room area only to be flung back to Amber's arms, as the blonde girl pulled Krystal's hands and moulded her body back against hers. There were no words as Amber looked down at Krystal intensely, eyes boring on the young girl's soul. "Amber please." Krystal pleaded helplessly as she tries to free herself from Amber's hold, but the blonde girl did not flinch at all.

    As Amber tried to motion towards the couch with Krystal to continue where they left off on the living room, suddenly something caught her eye, Krystal still with hazed eyes lost with her girlfriends current intensity was suddenly left confusing her, as Amber suddenly released the young girl and went past her to pick up some contents on the living room table. It was the pictures that was taken of her that was the reason why they are in this very mess. Krystal was then snapped back to reality. Remembering just what her now ex-girlfriend has done and how she was currently toying with her bestfriend Sulli's feelings. The only reason she could think of why Amber was here with her is because her bestfriend was too drunk to be a suitable accompany for the night. "Please leave, Sulli's waiting for you." Krystal said with a forlorn voice as she decided to finally go to her room and sleep the night off. The moment Krystal turned the nob of her room she was suddenly pushed inside by someone and with widened eyes, she turned and saw Amber with her back against the door, locking it.


"Is that the reason why you're breaking up with me? Your not even gonna ask me if it was true or not?!" Amber was furious, she could not believe that Krystal judged her base on those pictures without even bothering to confirm it with her. "What do you expect?! You suddenly ran off, without contacting me for the whole evening and afternoon! Decided to spend the day with other other, then when you got home you did not even bother to call me. Do you have any idea how much you drove me crazy? I've waited all afternoon for you to come back in the office but you never came. I've waited all evening for you to call me but you never did, and then suddenly I'll see you pick my bestfriend up on the bar confusing me as hell and then I see this pictures with you bringing her in your apartment. What am I suppose to think? I'm so exhausted Amber, you have worn me out so much just today. I don't know what to think anymore." Krystal buried her face on her hands as she poured out all of the hurt and pain she was feeling. "Sulli loves you a whole lot, Amber I don't know if I can bear to break her heart. I don't want to give you up. I want to be selfish, but I can't. I just can't." Krystal continued to cry when she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapping her tightly. "Stupid." Amber chuckled, which annoyed Krystal a great deal as she looked up at the blonde girl, shooting daggers when Amber suddenly stole a peck on her lips baffling the young girl. "I'm sorry, for running off like that, and spending time with someone else. I'm sorry for not calling you immediately." Krystal listened to everything Amber said and she knows she is sincere but it changes nothing, she is still the person that her bestfriend is head over heals inlove with. Krystal could only sigh as she pushed amber away from her. "I forgive you, but that changes nothing." The brunette then turn away from the blonde girl as she made her way to her bed to finally rest her tired heart, mind and body.

"I'm not finished explaining yet." Amber said huskily against Krystal's ears making her shiver at the blonde girls breath against her nape. Without warning the blonde girl brought her lips lusciously on Krystals neck placing featherlight kisses as she wrapped her arms tightly on Krystals waist while the young girl's back against her. "Amber this is wrong." The brunette was trying her best not to lose her will against everything that is happening. "I can't do this." Krystal tried to turn around which is definitely not the smartest move, for the moment she faced Amber the blonde girl immediately captured her lips and kissed her longingly as they where suddenly brought down on the bed with Amber now on top of her. Staring at Krystal. "Am, please." Krystal tried to beg some sense out from the blonde girl, which turned out to be just a futile attempt.

"I love you Krys and no one else." Amber said hoarsely as she once again tried brush her lips against Krystal but the young girl was able to turn away. "We can't do this to Sulli. I can't do this to Sulli." The young girl furiously shook her head wildly to keep Amber from doing everything she wants because she knows very well that the moment she let the blonde girl kiss. Everything would be over, and she won't be able to resist anymore. "Shh. Trust me." Amber cupped Krystal's face with both of her hands, as she looked intently at the young girl begging her to give everything up and choose her, the brunette could not help but stare back and battle with her inner self. Is this really ok? But what about Sulli? But Amber is mine? Of fu** it! I don't even care anymore! Throwing all her worries aside Krystal finally gave up and crashed her lips against the androgynous girl, not caring anymore. All she knows right now is that she want Amber to finally belong to her, and her alone as she hungrily kissed the blonde girl.

"Sulli is actually Minho's girlfriend. Minho lives in the same apartment building as I do. He was really sick so he asked me to pick up her girlfriend. There is no one else for me beside you Krys. Please know that, and don't ever try to break up with me again." Amber said as pressed her head against Krystal, who now was again shocked at the blonde girl's revelation. It was exactly what she wanted to hear, and she was so relieved that tears just started welling up until she could no longer control it anymore. Amber sat up and pulled her in a loving embrace as she comforted Krystal. They stayed like that for a while and without realizing it, they had already slept in each other's arms and peacefully dreamt the night away.
    

As the sunlight enveloped Krystal's room...


    The young girl furrowed her eyebrows as the warm light of the sun hit her face waking up her senses as she felt a pair of hands possessively wrapped around her waist. She then looked up and saw her girlfriend's handsome face that is still in a deep sleep. She then tried to loosen Amber's grip so that she can get up and prepare something for the both of them only to have the blonde girl tighten her hold on the brunette even more. "Krystal, please don't leave me." Amber murmured as she nuzzled intimately at the crook of Krystal's neck burying her face as the blonde girl inhaled deeply taking the young girl's scent and sighing in contentment falling into an even deeper sleep. Krystal smiled, relieved that everything was over and was thankful that they were able to make up after that big misunderstanding. She never thought that they could still get back together after everything she thought has happened. "I'm so happy you're still mine Amber. I will never let anyone take you away from me. I love you so much." Krystal kissed her now once again girlfriend and snuggled closer to Amber and went back to sleep. 

 

As Amber was deep in her slumber...


    She suddenly felt something poking her, which she annoyingly dismissed. As she shifted her position to the other side. Amber still wants to sleep and since she knows that she does not have any scheduled flight today. She just wanted to rest her tired body without getting up on her bed at all, but to her further annoyance the one poking her was unfazed and continued with the assault. "YAH! What's the big idea?! Stop *ng poking me!" The blonde girl roughly threw the blanket off her head and sat up to face her annoying intruder only to be terrified when she found out who the culprit is. "J-Jess unnie?" Amber stuttered as she stared at the cold blooded eyes of the older Jung.

"What the hell are you doing in my sister's bed?! You erted llama! Where is Soojung?!" Jessica was now assaulting Amber as she threw countless punches on the helpless llama. "Aw! Aw! Aw! I'm so sorry! Please stop hurting me. I didn't do anything to Krys I swear." Amber pleaded as Jessica continued to hit her. "You expect me to believe that nothing happened between the two of you, when you practically spent the whole night with my baby sis on the same bed?! I'm not stupid Liu! Take this, and this! I will bury you alive llama! Any last words?" Jessica stared at Amber down as she ready the final blow. "Please tell my Princess I love her so much, and that I promise to look for her in next life." Jessica smirked and replied. "Message saved and will be sent once I'm done with you." And as Jessica was about to hit Amber once again the door suddenly flung open revealing a shocked Krystal. "Unnie! What the hell are you doing to my baby?!" The young girl sprinted to Amber's side as she looked at her bloodied face. "Yah! How could you ruin my girlfriend's handsome face? UGH! Are you okay baby?" Krystal cupped the blonde girl's face dearly as Amber flinched from all of the bruises she got from the violent petite girl. "You were just in time princess, I thought I won't be able to see you anymore alive." Krystal could not help but just smile at her girlfriend's adorableness. "YAH! Soojungie! What were you thinking?! How could you guys do it here right under our parents roof on my watch." Jessica stomped her fit annoyed that the two lovebirds seemed to have forgotten of her existence. "What are you talking about unnie? Nothing happened okay? All we did was sleep. Geez! And if we are gonna do it, wouldn't my room be safest place, instead of doing it over some love motel or goodness know where else." Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister's over protectiveness. "FINE!" Jessica blurted out and stormed out of Krystal's room.

    As soon as her sister went out of the room, she immediately examined Amber's face worriedly. "Aish! Look at what my violent sister did to you. I really need to talk to her. I need to treat this quickly or it might leave a scar. Stay here I'll just get the first aid kit." Amber nodded as she looked up at her girlfriend. "Don't be too hard on Jess Unnie. I honestly don't mind getting beaten up a little if it meant being able to sleep beside you for the whole night." Amber grinned which just made Krystal smile right up to her ear. "Stupid." The young girl just scoffed as she went out of the door and made her way to the kitchen where the first aid kit is situated.


At the kitchen...

 

    Jessica was currently preparing breakfast, when she saw Krystal pulling out the First Aid Kit from one of the drawers. "Looks like you two already made up." The petite girl said without looking at Krystal as her eyes where fixated on the dish she was currently preparing. "Hm, and unnie please don't hurt Amber like that anymore, it was really too much." Krystal hummed in response but scolded Jessica for hitting her girlfriend too hard. "Just make sure she won't make you feel like sh*t anymore Soojungie and I won't lay a finger on her." Jessica simply replied when she suddenly felt a pair of arms backhugging her and it was none other than her sweet little sister. "Thanks for always having my back." Krystal mumbbled as young girl rested her head on her sister's back. "Always." It did not fail to leave a genuine smile from Jessica's lips. "Now go and treat your llama, I'll go ahead and finish preparing this. Make sure you two come down for breakfast understand?" The petite girl maturely quipped as her baby sis loosen her grip and made her way back inside her room. "Yes Unnie!" Krystal exclaimed enthusiastically as she finally disappeared to her room. They sure grow up too fast. Jessica heaved a sigh as she continued to prepare their breakfast. When suddenly she received a phone call. "Hello?" Jessica answered the phone as she put it in between her ear and shoulder as she was about to transfer the breakfast she prepared when suddenly she dropped it on the floor. "WHAT?!" Jessica screamed, catching the attention of the other two in the room. "Unnie! What happened?" Krystal ran towards the kitchen and asked Jessica just what the hell is going on. Jessica suddenly dropped on the floor sobbing and the young girl immediately went down holding her sister into a comforting embrace. "Shh, everything is gonna be alright." Amber who was just standing there by the kitchen entrance was dumbfounded and had absolutely no idea what is happening. What the hell is going on?

 

 

 


A/N

Kekekeke, sorry to disappoint you my byun readers lol. But yeah Kryber is back together WOOT! And what the hell was that call qll about Jess?! Please anticipate the next chapter. I don't know when but please wait for that. You know the drill, Comment always always love all your comments, subscribe so you won't miss out on any update who knows I may just release it immediately kekeke. And please upvote the story if you are liking it. Geri OUT!