This is the Scariest Situation I've Ever been in! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

Yesterday evening at the Kim's residence...

 

    Kyungsoo finally arrived and as soon as he entered the mansion. He immediately saw his youngmaster perked up from the livingroom couch and enthusiastically approached him. "Where you able to follow her around? Where did she go? What did she do all day? Come on Soo tell me quick! Did you take a lot of photos?" Kyungsoo continued to make his way inside as Kai followed him profusely bugging him with his lightning questions. He has only been back for a few days and though he doesn't know very much he has a little knowledge of what is supposed to be happening with his youngmaster's life. He knew that he was supposed to be engaged to the younger daughter of the CEO of Jung Airways which happens to be the current girlfriend of the one she was ordered to follow around. What confuses him is that Kai supposed to have fallen in love with the young Jung at first sight so his youngmaster's sudden interest to his supposed to be rival is rather conflicting to him. "If I didn't knew any better, I would really think you're more interested in your supposed to be rival than your future fiancée." Kyungsoo smirked as they both reach the kitchen, and the short yet intimidating dark haired boy pulled out an empty glass from one of the drawers and poured out ice cold water from the fridge as he drank it in one gulp to quickly quench his thirst from this tiring day, and wiped the excess water that escaped from his lips with the back of his hands.

    As if he was hypnotized Kai was unable to reply at Kyungsoo's sly remark and instead stared at his handsome butler who just finished his drink ily. "Youngmaster, I know I'm very attractive but its still rude to stare you know." Kyungsoo said without looking as he quickly washed the glass he used and put it back on the drawer and the water pitcher back on the fridge. "W-What I was not-" Kai was woken up and retorted back rather unconvincingly when he was suddenly cut off by Kyungsoo. "Just give me a few minutes. I'll print the pictures out." Kyungsoo then dismissed himself as he went on his way to his room to print all of these pictures he took today, for his youngmaster's satisfaction. As he was setting up his camera to connect to his computer and finally print them out. His mind trailed off from the moment a while ago wherein he caught Kai once again staring at him. It was not the first time, and sometimes he really does consider the possibility that his youngmaster actually have feelings for him but then like always he once again shook the idea. Don't delude yourself Kyungsoo. You'll only get hurt. No one will ever choose you. Your parents sure didn't. So why would anyone else do? He heaved a deep sigh as he stood up finally hearing the printer do its job. He went to his closet and change to his usual home clothes that are basically just regular jeans and a large array of knitted sweatshirts to choose from, and once he was able to pick out one. He slid it over himself and looked at the mirror, satisfied with his black sweatshirt with a moose printed over it. He then took all of the pictures out and went outside of his room to meet Kai.

"Who the hell is this girl?!" Kai exclaimed as he was looking at one of the pictures. "That's one of the bodyguards that young miss Jung assigned for Amber." Kai simply nodded as he continued to scan the pictures. "Oh I know this girl, she's from Amber's favourite cafe'. I think her she's the owner." Kyungsoo was just standing on the side of the living room couch as he watched his youngmaster look over all the pictures he took when Kai suddenly stood up and with shaking hands asked the dark haired boy about a picture that caught his eye. "Did this really happen?! Did she bring this girl inside of her apartment?" With a shaky voice that hinted anger Kai asked Kyungsoo. "Yes youngmaster. She fetched her from a bar and brought her in the apartment." He simply explained in a monotone voice. With an unrecognisable expression, Kai sank back in the couch and crumpled last picture that contains Amber with Sulli in her arms as the walk in the apartment building. So this is how you truly are Amber Liu. You don't deserve to be with Krystal, or with me. Wait what did I just say? Kai shooked his head wildly at the thought and immediately composed himself. "Send the pictures in. We have to make sure that Krystal sees that piece of sh*t for what she truly is. I won't let her hurt my future wife. Also I want you to continue following Amber, but make sure no one sees you. Understand?" Kyungsoo immediately nodded and went on his way to carry out Kai's order.


Meanwhile...


    Yuri on the other hand just got off from the phone with Jessica. She wanted to spend some time with her girlfriend but it seems like Krystal got in another fight with Amber and just to be safe her girlfriend refused to go out with her, wanting to at least watch over her little sister. "Aish! What did you do now llama?!" Yuri let out an annoyed tone as she squirmed restlessly on her bed.

    An hour passed and she still could not sleep, missing Jessica badly and when she could not take it anymore. She finally decided to get up and just go to her girlfriend's house instead to surprise her. I'm coming Jessica, wait for me. Yuri smirked at her brilliant idea as she grabbed the keys of her beloved motorbike and slip on her favourite leather jacket.

    Yuri was almost in front of the Jung's mansion when she saw Amber got out from a taxi. Looks like someone is about to apologize for being stupid. Yuri chuckled as she decided to not go inside the mansion just yet. She thought that maybe now she can call Jessica to finally come out and go with her. Yuri then parked her motorbike, about 3 blocks away and was about to dial her girlfriend's number when she noticed a black sedan that purposely parked a block away from the Jung's mansion. Yuri found this oddly suspicious, and decided to observe a little longer.

    Several minutes have passed and still no sign of someone coming out of the car. Yuri then decided to hop off her bike and confront whoever is in the car staking out at her girlfriend's house. The moment she reached the car she immediately went to the driver's side of the window and was able to catch a brief glimpse of the driver who has raven hair. "Hey! What the hell are you doing outside my girl's home! Were you following Amber? Are you her stalker" Yuri knocked at the window mercilessly which startled the young boy inside and immediately drove off. "YAH! Come back here!" Yuri yelled and without any thought she ran back to her motorcycle and chased the suspicious black sedan car, as the two engaged in a high speed race.

    The young boy inside the car was definitely panicking as he watched his rear view mirror seeing the motorbike chasing him. He did two or three sharp turns but to no avail, was not able to shake off his pursuer. He is almost running out of ideas and with the bike continued pursuit and constant beeping of its horn, makes Kyungsoo unable to think as he missed the red light, beating it. Luckily there was no car that hit him. Although the same could not be said to the one following him as he heard a loud horn and a car crashing on the helpless biker. Not wanting to spend a single minute more in there he immediately drove off to the safety of the Kim's mansion. 

    

As Kyungsoo made his  way inside the mansion...


    Still shaken about what happened earlier, Kyungsoo went inside the mansion completely blanked out and as he made his way to the livingroom. He stood in front of Kai who is in his usual spot in the couch. Kai was reading something when he noticed someone in front of him and when he looked up, he saw Kyungsoo's face that is as pale as white and when his butler's knees suddenly buckled signaling that he is about to go down. Kai was quick and was able to catch the short raven haired boy. "Hey are you OK?" Kai asked worriedly as he put Kyungsoo's arm over her shoulders and helped him to sit down on the couch with him. As soon as Kyungsoo was seated he immediately burst into tears covering his face with his hands. "I-I think I killed someone. My life is over." The raven haired boy said with quivering voice as he continues to bury his face on his hands. This is all my fault. Kai finally snapped back from his ridiculous ploys, only to realize it was too late, and someone has already paid the prize for him. He suddenly took Kyungsoo's hands away from his face. "Everything will be alright. I'll make sure of it. I'll protect you no matter what." Kai looked at Kyungsoo intently and with unwavering determination, making the dark haired boy nod, putting all his trust on his youngmaster.

    

Back to the accident site...


    Sirens were wailing as the site was a mess with multiple cars rendered immobile as they as well crashed on each other. As the ambulance finally came in, they took all of the injured drivers with them. Out of all the victims, one is suffering from a deep cut on her arm, it was Yuri. The paramedics know very well that if they do not attend to this patient first she would definitely die from lost of blood. Luckily they did not see any other serious injury aside from the fractured arm. Although some testing still have to be made to make sure that she did not suffer any serious head injury.

    At the hospital, they immediately treated Yuri's wounds and made sure the blood lost were replaced and her arm casted, as they took Yuri's personal effects they immediately contacted the patient's parents, they also found out that she was a pilot at Jung Airways so they reported that as well. Yuri now is currently on a private room sleeping peacefully.


When morning came...


    Jessica was busy preparing breakfast when she received a call from the office. Since her parents are gone, she was asked to look over Jung Airways for the meantime. "Good morning miss Jung. We apologize for bothering you so early in the morning. We just receive reports that Captain Kwon got in a road accident last night-" Jessica cut the person from the other line off. "WHAT?!" Jessica screamed, catching the attention of the other two in the room. "Unnie! What happened?" Krystal ran towards the kitchen and asked Jessica just what the hell is going on. Jessica suddenly dropped on the floor sobbing and the young girl immediately went down holding her sister into a comforting embrace. "Shh, everything is gonna be alright." Amber who was just standing there by the kitchen entrance was dumbfounded and had absolutely no idea what is happening. What the hell is going on?

    Amber then took it upon herself to take the phone and check if there is still someone from the other line. "Hello who's this and what is going on?" The voice from the other line immediately answered. "Ah yes this is Mr. Won from Jung airways. I was just reporting to miss Jung that one of our pilots got in an accident, Captain Yuri Kwon." Upon hearing the name of her captain Amber immediately panicked. "Yuri?! What happened to Yuri?" The blonde girl worriedly asked over the phone. "Oh do you know her as well? May I know who I'm speaking with if you don't mind." The polite voice of what seem to be an old man asked. "Ofcourse this is her co-captain Amber Liu, is she ok?" Amber asked carefully as she looked down at Jessica and Krystal still on the floor comforting her sister. "Ah yes, according to the hospital she is already out of danger and only incurred minor injuries." Amber let out a sigh of relief knowing that her friend is safe. "Thank you Mr. Won, please send the details of the hospital to my phone ASAP." With that Amber ended the call, and made her way to the still shaking Jessica in the floor.

"Hey, its alright. Yuri's OK and she's currently in the hospital now resting. There is no need to worry. According to the doctors she is already out of danger and did not suffer any major injuries." Fighting from her sobs Jessica looked up at Amber with expectant eyes that now glimmered with hope. "My Yuri's ok? You're not lying just to make me feel better." Amber could not help but just smile at how her fierce future sister in law is being overly cute and vulnerable, worrying over her beloved girlfriend. "Yes. Now go get dressed, and let's visit her hm?" Jessica quickly nodded and stood up and went to her room to get dressed immediately.

 

 

At the hospital...


    Yuri who is now fully awake and is overly energetic was animatedly talking to a couple of nurses inside her room who are constantly giggling and laughing at her stories, when the door suddenly opened with Jessica along with Amber and Krystal as they went inside the room. "Sica babe! Come here I missed you!" Ignoring her previous company as her attention has now shifted to the girl she loves and misses the most dearly. She gestured her arms widely as if to receive her and finally envelop her in a tight embrace only to be dismayed as Jessica hit her multiple times in sheer annoyance. "I. Was. So. Worried. And here you are flirting with every girl you catch your eyes with! Urgh! I HATE YOU!" Jessica continued to hit Yuri as the other nurses cower away from the two and bowed deeply to Krystal and Amber as they let themselves out. "Hey! I may still look dashing here but I'm still injured babe. Ouch!" Jessica's swings suddenly started to weaken as she continuously hits Yuri on the chest. Sensing her girlfriend's withdrawal from her attacks, Yuri brought Jessica in her arms and hugged her tightly. She really thought she was gonna die last night and the first person that popped in her mind is none other than the girl in front of her right now, and that thought of not being to see her again is much scarier than facing death itself. "I'm sorry for making you worry." Jessica tightened the embrace, she was just relieved that nothing serious happened to Yuri and that she was ok. "Idiot, its only natural for me to worry about you. I'm your girlfriend aren't I?" Yuri could not help but chuckle at the petite girl's sassy remark. "Yes. You certainly are." The other two then decided to leave the couple alone and gave them a little privacy.

 

 

 


A/N

YO! Thought someone died didn't you? I'm not that cruel, or am I? Kekekeke. I will try my best to post the next update soon. I'm having some sort of a writer's block situation. Hope you guys can comment and help me get all fired up again. Please don't forget to subscribe and upvote this story if you still like the current progress this story is having if there is any. lol PEACE! Geri OUT!