This is by Far the Sweetest Dinner Date Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

On the phone...

    
    Amber quickly got out of the cafe and answered her her girlfriend's call as she walked back to her apartment. "Hello Princess!" Amber chirped on the other line as she missed the young girl immensely and could not wait to see her at dinner. "Hi Baby! Did you miss me?" The young brunette cutely asked on the other line. "Hm, not too much." The blonde girl decided to tease Krystal, as she was waiting for a response patiently the line suddenly got cut off. "Hello? Princess? Hello are you there?" Amber looked at her phone and indeed Krystal was no longer on the other line. Did I went to far. The phone suddenly rang and she answered it immediately. "Princess! I'm sorry I was just-" Amber quickly apologized but to her dismay the call did not come from Krystal. "Sorry llama this is not your Princess." The girl on the other line chuckled. "Yah! Min what do you want?" Amber asked rather too rudely to the other girls dismay. "Well sorry if I'm not your Princess, and sorry if I was just trying to be a friend here worrying about you. You stupid stupid llama!" Min shouted over the phone forcing Amber to distance it away from her ears. "Sorry Min, I didn't mean to be rude a while ago, I think I just upset Princess a while ago so I was really looking forward for her call. Sorry." Amber said apologetically to the girl who just heaved a sigh. "It's ok I understand, guess I have to stop calling you now cause you have a girlfriend." Even though Amber could not see it she knows that Min was pouting on the other line. "Aigoo! Why are you so cute." Amber teased and she knows that its the only way she could cheer the girl from the other line up. "Shut Up! Anyway someone is following you llama. Guess you have yourself a stalker." Min told Amber worriedly cause she definitely does not want anything bad happening to one of her closest friend. "Really? Thanks Min! Don't worry I can handle myself." Amber assured her friend. "He's still a guy Amber, just be careful OK?" Min added. "Yes Ma'am if that guy shows up, I'll give him a taste of my black belt." Amber stated proudly earning a chuckle from Min. "Still so full of yourself. Take care llama! Bye!" And with that the call was ended.

 

Meanwhile on the Jung Mansion...


    Krystal was furious because of what Amber said. "That stupid llama! How dare her say she does not miss me, when here I am missing her all afternoon! UGH!" Krystal was on the living room thrashing all over the couch out of frustration like a child throwing a tantrum while she is lying on her stomach whining by kicking her legs in the air and punching the pillow where she is currently resting her head on. "Yah! Soojung what the hell is wrong with you?!" Jessica was all dress up now ready for her dinner date with Yuri. "Nothing." Krystal stopped her childish acts and responded with a muffled voice as she buried her face on the pillow. "You can't fool me baby sis. It's Amber isn't it?" Krystal didn't respond but her little sister's silence is confirmation enough for Jessica. "Anyway, I'll be going now, on my DATE with my GIRLFRIEND so don't wait up for me." Jessica deliberately emphasized the two words to annoy her sister who threw a pillow by instinct, but Jessica was anticipating it so she dodged it effortlessly. "Enjoy your dinner ALONE baby sis. Haha!" Jessica said teasingly once again at the young girl as she immediately went out of the door as Krystal threw another pillow out of frustration and only manage to hit the inanimate object. Krystal is all alone now in the house and it definitely did not help her mood that Amber and her just got into a petty fight. But its her fault, she should be the first one to call me. Krystal not willing to loose this battle decided to not call the blonde girl back.


As Amber was walking back to her apartment...


    Because of what Min told her, she forgot to call Krystal back immediately, she was trying to figure out who could possibly be following her and why. She tried to sharpen her senses to catch the guy. When Amber saw a corner, she immediately changed directions and hid in the shadows to capture her stalker.

    As Kai was following the blonde girl diligently it suddenly changed direction and lost her in his sight. Sh**! Where did she go?! The young man panic and stormed way ahead to check the surroundings when suddenly someone snuck behind him and whispered. "Who are you? And why are you following me?" Kai suddenly heard a y and husky voice behind his ear and when he turned he found that Amber was just inches from him and he felt his heart stop beating for a moment and then it suddenly raced in an unbelievable speed that he felt like he was dying. He instantly turned red and he was so confused at what he is feeling right now that he just ran as fast as he could from Amber. "Hey! Come back here!" Amber tried to run and catch him but Kai was quick to get in his car and immediately drove off. Amber then stopped with her arms and hands now resting on both her knees as she tries to catch her breath. Her phone suddenly rang and she saw that it was Krystal and quickly answered it as she was catching her breath.

"Hello Princess! I was about to-" The young girl suddenly cut her off. "YAH! You where suppose to call me immediately what's wrong with you? I HATE! HATE! HATE! YOU!" The girl shouted over the phone with all her strength to vent out her frustration on the blonde girl. "Sorry Princess, I was supposed to call you immediately but my Min told me something important about-" Krystal cut her off once again with her now sobbing on how she felt neglected. "Who the FU** is MIN? Is she your other girlfriend that's more important than me? I hate you." The young girl said weakly as she is now having difficulty speaking as she was fighting her tears from falling. "AISH! What makes you think that? You know there is absolutely no one who's more important to me than you. I was just a little pre-occupied a while ago because she told me that there was some suspicious guy following me. Please don't cry anymore Krys, I'm sorry, I love you so much."

    Upon hearing the blonde girl's explanation Krystal once again felt stupid for doubting Amber and anger was now changed to worry towards the androgynous girl. "I'll have someone pick you up immediately, go back to your apartment and don't go out unless I told you so. Got it?" The brunette said commandingly. She definitely does not want anything to happen to her girlfriend and she will do anything to ensure her safety. "You don't need to do that baby, I already scared him off. He's gone." Knowing that the blonde girl actually had a close encounter with her stalker scared Krys even more. "Get your in your apartment now Liu! That's an order!" Krystal shouted once again and was definitely frustrated at her girlfriend's stubbornness. "Yes Baby!" Amber quickly followed and went inside her apartment.

   

Kai on the other hand as he was driving...


    The young man was clutching at his chest while driving, for he definitely haven't felt that way ever and his heart is not showing any signs of calming down, and the more he remembers how close he was a while ago from the androgynous girls just makes matters even worse as his heart paces in even faster rate. "What the hell have you done to me Amber Liu?!" He shouted on his car exasperatingly when his phone suddenly rang. It was his butler slash body guard slash stylist slash confidant slash tutor slash bestfriend extraordinaire Kyungsoo. They've known each other since they where young and grew up together, he is the only one that he could confide with in all his troubles.

"Kyungsoo - Ah. I'm so confused right now. Please help me." Kai whined on the other line. "Young Master, what happened? I've been trying to reach you all afternoon, your parents are all worried about you." The caring voice on the other line answered. "Oh please Soo, you don't have to lie to me, I know you're the only one who's worried about me. You're the only one who really loves me." Though the other guy on the line fully knew that his Young Master does not mean it as he wish he did, he still could not help but feel butterflies on what Kai said as he swallowed a lump in his throat trying to brush off the statement nonchalantly. "Just get home safely and we'll talk about everything here Young Master. I'll be waiting." Kai then hummed in response and ended the call.

 

In Amber's apartment...


    About 20 minutes have passed when Krystal finally called the blonde girl back. "The car is already in front of the apartment Am, I'll wait for you in the house." Krystal simply said and hung up. Did she just say her house? OMO! I should at least bring something for her parents. Amber was panicking when her phone suddenly vibrated and received a text from the young girl.

 

"I'm alone in the house Am, you don't have to bring anything. Mom and Dad flew to Prague late this afternoon and Unnie is with Yuri." - Krystal

  

    The blonde girl then heave a sigh of relief as she finally went down to her apartment. Whew! I thought I was about to meet the parents there already. Good thing it's only gonna be me and Krystal alone...alone...Alone...ALONE! Amber's eyes widened and as she reached the car, she instantly froze and before she could back out she felt herself being forcefully shoved inside the car. The men that picked her up had clear instructions from the younger Jung that if Amber showed any sign of hesitation on coming with them, they were given the authority to put the blonde girl inside the car even by force.

 

Krystal on the other hand...


    The young girl could not contain her excitement and although she decided to bring Amber home because she was worried about her safety. She could not help but take advantage of the situation and decided to prepare dinner for the both of them. "This is definitely better than any dinner date on some fancy restaurant. Nothing beats a home cooked meal." The young girl was very satisfied looking at all the dishes laid out on the table, she even took the effort to lit some scented candles as there only source of light to complete the romantic feel. She knew that this will definitely surprise the blonde girl and Krystal was smirking to herself for she knew that with this, she would make her girlfriend fall for her even more, and as the much awaited door bell rang she quickly fixed her dress and her stylish furry hat. She is just wearing a simple white coloured round neck silk long sleeve shirt that hangs seductively short, which slightly shows off her toned abs and a navy blue tennis skirt.

 

 

    As the door flung open, it revealed the dashing blonde girl who is just wearing a simple black sweatshirt and jeans, but for the young girl it is enough to make her heart skip a beat. The same can be said to the androgynous girl who was stunned at how beautiful her girlfriend looks, that she was not able to speak as she was frozen from where she was standing. The young girl was very satisfied at the blonde girl's reaction and she decided to make the first move. "Hi Am." The brunette then approached Amber and gave her a peck on the lips breaking the frozen girl from her tranced state that made her notice the surroundings and see just what Krystal prepared for her. "You made all this?" Amber made her way inside the mansion and saw how the candles lit the way and even smelled that it was scented. "Hmm, that smells nice." Amber sniffed animatedly making Krystal giggle at how cute her girlfriend is. "You like it?" Amber nodded her head furiously making Krystal's smile almost reach her ears. "Well there's more." The young brunette then grab the blonde girl's hand excitedly and led the androgynous girl on the dining area. The moment they reach their destination Amber's mouth hanged open and saw the dishes that was laid out on the table. "Wow! Did you made all this." Krystal then nodded proudly and Amber could not help but pull her beloved girlfriend against her and the brunette arms flung automatically to Amber's neck as they look at each other's eyes intently. "I love you." Amber said softly as she brought her lips near Krystal and before their lips touched. "I love you too." Krystal was able to reply back as they both closed their eyes and languidly savour each other's lips in a kiss filled with pure love.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

What up Hommies?! Are you guys still alive? hahaha, isn't our Princess sweet? Kekekeke, and anyone want KaiSoo? hahaha, Just throwing that in mix. So you guys know the drill comment, subscribe and upvote. Geri OUT!