This is the Most Amount of Pain I've had in One Day Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

Morning at the hotel...


    Feeling the warmth of the sun touching her skin Amber starts to slowly gain consciousness and as she became more aware of everything around her so does the weird feeling on her chest or more specifically her s. "WHAT THE?!-" The blonde girl suddenly sat up a sharp pain suddenly hits her senses and landed her eyes on the culprit whose on top of her ling leisurely like a baby one of her peaks for what seem to have been all night up until this moment. Though not wanting to disturb her infant like girlfriend. The pain is already unbearable and the older girl felt like fainting already. She then tried to pat the brunette's head and alternately caresses her hair as well trying to wake Krystal, but all she got is a groan from the young girl. Am I gonna die this way? Amber thought as the pain increases and finally decided she couldn't take it anymore. "Yah! Jung Soojung! Are you planning on my heart away from my chest?! I'm literally dying here!" The blonde girl suddenly burst out while wincing in pain only to be bitten in response roughly and with that she had to jumped out of the bed not caring anymore but to get out of that situation, as she fell off their bed whilst holding on her left . The young girl on the other hand slowly opened her eyes sheepishly unaware of what damage she had done to her lover and when she saw Amber on the floor she just looked at her sleepily and went back to sleep. Amber scoffed in utter disbelief at Krystal's non nonchalance and decided to forcefully wake the young girl up which she would learn later on to never do again. The blonde girl scooted beside Krystal and draw her face next to Krystal's ear and shouted. "YAH!" And suddenly everything went dark.

"AMBER! AMBER! AMBER! Please wake up!" Amber could hear faint sobs that seem seems to be coming from someone who is calling out her name and constantly shakes her to wake her up from her dizzy state. She wasn't really aware what is happening as she finally gains consciousness and sat up while slowly opening her eyes only to see her girlfriend in front of her with tears trickling down her eyes, and that is when she started to remember just what happened earlier. "I'm so sorry...I'm sorry!" The young girl said softly as she was fighting her tears and suddenly flung her arms around Amber's neck tightly. "It's my fault Princess. You don't need to apologize. I should have not force you to wake up. I'll make sure to never do that again." Amber chuckled as she pat Krystal's head endearingly. "Stupid." Krystal manage to regain back her spunk but remained so adorable on the blonde girl's eyes as the brunette sniffs cutely finally stopping her tears.

    Amber then stood up then offers her hand to Krystal. Both still very much and what happened to the blonde girls did not escape the young girl's careful eyes as she was also able to notice it a while ago when she was trying to wake her girlfriend up. "I did that didn't I? Sorry, does it hurt?" The brunette said apologetically as she reached for Amber's hand to help her stand up and watched the blonde girl's now seemingly blue s with worried eyes as she tries to touch it lightly making Amber flinch, though she was trying to not show how much it hurts to her girlfriend which is now more downcast than ever. "Hey, its ok Princess. If this is what it takes to wake up beside you every morning, I'll take it." Krystal then slapped Amber's arms as she whined at the blonde girl. "YAH!" The older girl then chuckled and wrapped her arms around the young girl. "I love you, my violent but oh so hot Princess." Amber looked down at her now blushing girlfriend with a playful smirk. "And I love you, my stupid and masochist but oh so handsome llama girlfriend." The two then enjoyed and savor the warm feeling while in each others arms.

 

As the two finally finished getting dressed...

 

    The couple tidied everything up and as they were double checking all their belongings Amber's phone vibrated from her pocket and she pulled out her phone and her face paled as she looked at the message she just received.

 

 "Good Morning dork! I can't wait to skin you alive. Don't you dare come late for breakfast or not show up at all, or else you'll really be dead LLAMA MEAT!" -Hellsica

 

"Baby what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Krystal asked worriedly snapping the blonde girl to her senses as she nervously laughed. I may soon be one Princess. Amber thought. "We really need to get back to the hospital Krys. Let's get going." Amber then hurriedly gestured to Krystal that they should leave immediately. "But I'm hungry baby, can't we at least eat breakfast first?" The young girl tried to use her aegyo. Krystal really was not looking forward to seeing her sister now. She knows her very well and she's very certain that hellsica is definitely waiting there just to be unleashed. "No can do Princess, it seems like Jess unnie wants us to eat breakfast with them. I wouldn't want to piss her even more off, or else I would really end up as dead llama meat." The blonde girl shuddered at the thought. "Don't worry Am, I promise I won't let her touch you. I'll protect you." The brunette suddenly caught the blonde girl off guard as she flung her arms around Amber's neck and kissed her full on the lips, passionately. It took several minutes before Amber was able to break the spell of that kiss and mustered her will to part their lips resulting of a pouting Krystal. "I know you will Krys and I trust you, but we should really get going. I want to avoid getting on my future sister in law's bad side as much as possible." The older girl brushed the wayward strand of hair from Krystal's face and tucked it behind her ear lovingly as Krystal blushed and nodded. So she's already thinking that far ahead in the future huh. Krystal giggled at the thought.

    The two then went out of the room and as they were walking towards the lobby, Amber asked Krystal to just wait for her and made her sit down for awhile on one of the couches in the receiving area as the blonde girl approached the receptionist and made the necessary payment and paperworks to check out.

    As soon as Amber was finished, she then happily turned around to her girlfriend's direction only to have her eyes twitch in annoyance as she saw Krystal being surrounded by what seems like hungry wolves, that is currently flocking around her girlfriend, fighting for her attention. Aish these boys! Get the hell away from her. She strides immediately towards the young girl and stood there in close proximity then coughed to catch their attention as she gritted her teeth seeing how Krystal was actually entertaining those idiots and was even smiling at them. She was trying so hard to control her temper. "Oh! Am, you're done?" The brunette then stood up as she excused herself to the now whining boys as she walked away from them and approached Amber. The blonde girl still unamused did not say a word and walked out without waiting for the young girl which made Krystal furrow her eyebrows. Is she Jealous? With that thought her eyes glinted in amusement as she grinned mischievously, very much happy at her girlfriend's reaction. Cute! "Goodbye Noona!" The group of teenage boys shouted to catch her attention one last time and she waved them goodbye. The young girl then ran to Amber and grabbed her girlfriend's hand and intertwined their fingers as she still had that smirk on her face. Even though Amber is pretty much still ignoring her, she just find it so cute to see this other side of Amber. "So this is how you are when you're jealous huh?" Krystal said, but it was more of a statement than a question. "W-What?! Who says I'm jealous?!" The blonde girl denied profusely as she faced the young girl only to look more unconvincing as the evident blush on her cheeks shows, which made Krystal chuckle in amusement and pinch her girlfriends cheeks. "Aigoo! So CUTE!" Krystal was smiling like crazy and Amber just could not stay mad anymore, she just turned her head away to hide her embarrassment. "I just hate it when there's guys around you, and I don't like it when your smiling at them either." Krystal smiled warmly at her girlfriend's honesty and wanted to wash all those worries away. Krystal then suddenly grabbed Amber's collar and pulled her close to her and kissed her. It was short but it was also long enough for the blonde girl to understand the message that Krystal was trying to send. That there is absolutely nothing to worry about and that the girl in front of her truly loves her and would not trade her for anything or anyone else. It was definitely one of the sweetest kiss they've shared and as their lips parted, they looked into each others eyes lovingly. "I love you." Krystal said and Amber smiled in return and kissed her on the forehead, indicating that the blonde girl is no longer mad at her. The two girl then hailed for a cab and drove to the hospital.

 

In front of Yuri's hospital room door...

 

    The two are now standing at the door and Amber could not help but sweat in fear knowing what lies behind it. "P-Princess c-can we not go inside yet? Maybe just walk a little bit more around, I just need to gather more strength." The blonde girl looked at her girlfriend pleadingly. "Baby we've been strolling around the hospital for almost an hour now. We have to face her sooner of later anyway let's just get this over with." Krystal said impatiently as she grabbed Amber's hands."B-but-" The blonde girl tried to protest but realized it was too late and there is no sense running away anymore as the brunette finally opened the dreaded door that revealed the face she feared the most. Hellsica. Amber gulped as she had a glance of Jessica's icy glare boring into her soul making her look away immediately cause she swears she could drop dead that instant with just those stares alone if she looks at it any longer.

"Well took you guys long enough." Jessica said coldly looking intently at Amber. "Sorry Jess unnie, just felt the need to walk around a bit." Amber laughed nervously as she tried to look at Jessica's face only to see her unamused face that made her cower at Krystal's back immediately. "Unnie, you're scaring my girlfriend with that look of yours." The young girl whined at her sister's ice princess mode. "WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!" Jessica shouted which made everyone flinch. "Sorry..." Krystal bowed her head and apologized softly but it was loud enough for Jessica to hear it. Seeing her little sister's downcast face and hearing her apology melted Jessica's cold heart. The petite girl then heavily inhaled and tried to calm down as much as she could. "I'm just-" Jessica sighed. "I was just worried, and I just can't help but still be overprotective over you, you know. No matter how old you are, you're still my baby sister." Krystal did not answer but then as Jessica heard faint sobbing sounds she immediately ran to the brunette and embraced her as she her head. "Soojungie don't cry. Sorry if unnie yelled at you." Unable to control it anymore the young girl cried freely and clutched at her sister's shirt. Amber's heart broke seeing her girlfriend at that state and tried to stretch her hand to Krystal's back to comfort her only to meet Jessica's icy glare once again that made her jump back and ran toward Yuri's side. "There there. Unnie loves you so much."

"Hey Kiddo! So how was it? Huh? Huh?" Yuri whispered to Amber teasingly as she elbowed her playfully, unfortunately hitting the blonde girl's still pained making her react in pain. "Ouch!" It did not escape Yuri's eyes where Amber was clutching at and with her naturally erted mind, she was able to immediately put two and two together. Well, well, well. I guess baby Jung takes after her sister a lot after all. Jessica on the other hand was a bit worried at Amber. Is she injured? Yuri didn't even nudge her that hard to be in that much pain. "Amber, you OK? I think you better have that checked by the doctor." In panic the two immediately protested knowing that if Jessica find out where that injury came from, it would probably bring Hellsica back that they just managed to calm down just now. "NO!" Krystal and Amber shouted in unison making Jessica very suspicious. "Hahahaha!" Yuri suddenly laughed loudly, confusing the petite girl even further. Luckily the door opened revealing Yuri's doctor. "Well our patient seems to be very lively today aren't you Yuri-shi?"  Yuri then nodded enthusiastically as she showed her dorky grin at her doctor. "That's good. Well I guess we don't need to keep you in here anymore. Ha-ha, here are the papers, just fill these out, and you can go home." Jessica then took the papers and bowed to the doctor and went back to Yuri's side showing the papers. Krystal also went at Amber's side and the blonde girl's arms naturally circled at the young girls waist as the brunette rested her head on Amber's shoulder. The doctor just smiled at the sight and excused himself and went out of the room. Young love sure is beautiful. The middle aged doctor thought as he walked across the lobby to check his other patients.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

Hello everyone! Author's back! Sorry if it took me so long to update once again. Just had some personal problems that I had to deal with. I've been meaning to update this for a long while now but was not able to catch the groove to come back. Special thanks to Jasonds for the comment, without it I wouldn't have the inspiration and  will to write once again. Knowing that there are currently a lot of great new Kryber fanfics, I sort of thought that  I should just take my time and that you guys won't miss this that much. I'm currently reading a lot of Kryber fics also as of the moment trying to find my way back into writing, but I guess nothing can beat a comment from you guys. You know how I love it. So please continue reading on. UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE and of course COMMENT! PEACE! Geri OUT!