This is the Sweetest Flight I've Ever Been in! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

In the plane...


    Now on their way back to Korea, Krystal could not help but feel a little bit uneasy because she wanted the vacation to last a little bit longer, and she knows that now that they are going back, things would be a lot more different and she would probably spend lesser time with the blonde girl. Not to mention that she also need to find a way to get out of her engagement with Kai which is now sitting in front of her that annoys her beyond imagination. The young man on the other hand could not help but shift from left to right on his seat as the younger Jung continuously glares at him without fail. Damn! She hates me. She really hates me.

"Soojungie, you can stop glaring at him now. He's gonna die with those piercing eyes of yours at this rate." Jessica said calmly while flipping on the pages of her magazine. "Ugh! Why is he even here on our plane unnie? He went here by himself so he should have went home on his own as well!" The young girl finally turned her attention to her older sister, giving Kai a little breather. Only problem is he was a little bit hurt at Krystal's bluntness not even caring that he can actually hear her words of protest on him being on the same plane with them.

"He asked for a ride baby sis, and I was just kind enough to give it to him and besides, dad was the one who gave him the plane ride going in Japan, so I think its just right that we give him a lift back as well." Jessica reasoned out. The young girl obviously frustrated slumped back deeper on her sit as she resumed glaring at Kai once again. Luckily the the light to keep the seatbelt on was finally turned off and that made Krystal stand up her seat immediately. She just want to be away from the creep in front of her and be with her girlfriend.

"Where are you going Soojung?" Jessica questioned as she saw the young girl stood up. "To Amber." Krystal simply said while looking at the young man distastefully. "I think I want to see Yuri too." Jessica chirped happilly as she followed her sister and stood up as well leaving Kai alone now on the passenger seat.


On the cockpit...


    After the course was set and the plane is finally on auto pilot, Amber quickly stood up only to be stopped by her seat's restraint. Too excited to see her girlfriend as she fiddles clumsily to take off her seatbelt. Yuri chuckled at the sight. "Yah! Llama are you that eager to see Baby Jung, that you can't even take your seatbelt off properly?" Yuri teased the blonde girl as she took it upon herself to help Amber take her seatbelt off. On the front view it totally looked harmless, the back view is not too innocent looking though as they actually look like they were kissing with Yuri's head over Amber's and with eyes looking down at the seatbelt, one would think that she actually have her eyes closed, and then Amber's back head view. Anyone that would see it would definitely get the wrong idea.

"There all done!" Yuri finally took the seatbelt off earning a thankful grin from the blonde girl. "Thanks Yuri!" Amber chirped happily when suddenly she was dragged up by someone forcefully. "Yah! What the- Oh! Hi Princess I was just about to go to you." Krystal did not respond as she continued to drag Amber away from Yuri, leaving the two older girl alone in the cockpit. Yuri smiled at the young couple who just went out of the cockpit, and as she was about to turn her gaze to her beloved girlfriend, the smile on her face was literally wiped off as she look nervously at her girlfriend who is emitting the deadliest aura she's ever seen the girl make. What did I do?! Yuri nervously smiled as she tries her hardest to remain calm.

 

Meanwhile on the Kitchen...


    Krystal finally stopped dragging the poor blonde girl as they finally reach the kitchen countertop where they have very vivid memories of, with the brunette's back still on Amber. Still facing away from her lover, Krystal was trying to battle within her herself if she should believe what she saw. She knows its impossible and there might be an explanation but she could not help but be jealous once again of Yuri's closeness to Amber. "Princess, I miss you." The young girl was suddenly enveloped by the blonde girl's pair of arms as Amber sniffs the young girl's strawberry scented skin. "Mmm- Strawberries." The blonde girl then brought her lips on the young girl's neck earning a soft whimper from Krystal. The brunette turned to face Amber with longing eyes, as if searching for something in Amber's eyes. "Is there anything wrong Krys?" Amber tilted her head for she was not sure what the brunette girl was thinking of as she stares back at those beautiful eyes. Krystal suddenly looked away because she knows whatever she's gonna ask Amber would sound ridiculous to the blonde girl. The older girl then cupped Krystal's chin and forced the young girl to look in her eyes. "What is it Krys? Please tell me." The blonde girl pleaded with concerned eyes looking straight at the young girl. "Promise me you won't laugh." Amber then nodded. "Do you like Yuri unnie?" Krystal asked seriously. "Ofcourse I like her Princess- wait don't tell me your jealous of her?" Amber was trying her hardest to suppress her amusement with the sudden discovery. "Well you can't blame me, I've always caught you two being way awfully close to each other in the cockpit!" Krystal said with a pout on her face completely annoyed. "What are you talking about?" Amber now is puzzled as to why would Krystal say that and was curious exactly what the younger girl witnessed them doing in the cockpit. "Well remember our first flight? I caught you two almost kissing with your back against the wall and Yuri unnie's arms trapping you, and now it looks like you two where kissing as she was leaning over to your sit! Tell me! Am I wrong? Please tell me I'm wrong!" Krystal could no longer help it as she burst into tears for the thought of Amber liking another girl was too much for her. "Aigoo, my jealous and fragile Princess. Whatever you saw it's not what you think it is." The brunette then tried her hardest to stop crying and looked up at Amber waiting for her explanation with expectant eyes. She herself wants to stop whatever jealousy she is feeling over her sister's girlfriend once and for all. "The first one your referring to is when Yuri unnie killed a mosquito with her hands, that's why it looks like she was trapping me, but I can't blame you on that one even I thought she was gonna kiss me, and a while ago she was just helping me remove my seatbelt because I was so excited to see you I've lost the ability to remove it myself because of my over eagerness to run and be by your side." Amber was looking lovingly at Krystal and the brunette did not see any hint that her girlfriend was lying.

    Relief has now calmed the young girl down as she flung her arms around Amber's neck to pull her in for a kiss when suddenly the other couple stormed out of the cockpit. "Yah! Kwon Yuri, I'm not done with you yet." Jessica was continuously hitting the poor tall girl as she tries her hardest to block every blow the petite girl was throwing at her. "Sica babe I told you I was not kissing Amber, I was just helping her remove her seatbelt." Jessica was not convinced at all as she continues to hit Yuri. "And why would you do that? Is she disabled that she can't remove it herself?" Yuri suddenly turned her head to the two giggling girls that are just watching her suffer in amusement. "Yah! Amber, a little help please." Yuri asked for the blonde girls help pleadingly.

"Unnie its not what you think, Yuri was really just helping me remove my seatbelt a while ago, I was so excited to see Krystal that I was unable to remove it properly. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Amber quickly bowed her head as Jessica turned to Yuri. "Is that true?" The petite girl asked the tall girl who still seem to be too scared to be near her girlfriend although it looks like she already calmed down. "That's what I've been trying to tell you babe but you won't hear me out." Yuri was trying to play this overly to gain as much sympathy as she can from the petite girl, as she sulks in the corner weakly looking miserably cute. "Get up." Jessica said flatly as she drags Yuri back to the cockpit, as she shoves Yuri inside she looked over to Krystal and mumbled a request with . 30mins. Jessica mouthed without a sound but Krystal understood immediately as she smirked and nodded her head. Jessica then finally closed the cockpit door.

"You want some sandwich?" Krystal suddenly turned to the clueless blonde girl, trying to divert her attention which worked rather easily as the brunette happily prepare their snacks, and the older girl watched her with loving eyes.

 

Kai on the other hand...


    As the two girls stood up on their sits Kai took it as an opportunity to dig a little deeper and find more information from his rival. "Hi would you like me to get you anything?" One of the stewardess approached him and he just gave her a wry smile. "No thank you I'm good." The girl then nodded and made her way to the service area. Maybe I can ask her a thing or two about my future finacee's current girlfriend. Kai then stood up as he decided to follow the girl. The young man tried to reach for a bottle just above the stewardess who is facing away from him as she was suddenly startled at the young man's presence and squealed. "Sorry, I suddenly wanted wine." Kai pretended to make the girl believe that he did not do anything in purpose. He then started to initiate a conversation as he took two wine glass and handed the other one to the stewardess. "So how long have you been working here." Kai asked as he sipped his wine. "Almost a year now." The clueless girl who is now blushing thinking that the young man has taken interest on her answered. "Can you tell me anything about Amber the pilot?" The stewardess face has now fallen to disappointment thinking that the young man in front of her is gay because of his sudden interest to the androgynous girl who without a doubt looks like a boy and the only conclusion she can think of why the charming young man in front of her is interested with Amber at all is because he actually like men. "Are you gay?" She questioned making the young man suddenly spurt out his drink. "Wait what? What makes you say that?" Kai was wiping the stain from his shirt because of the unexpected question. "Well why else would you be interested about Amber?" The girl retorted back to him judgingly. "Amber is a girl for crying out loud." Kai tries to reason out. "So you like girls who looks like dudes? Still gay." The girl snapped back to him sassily. "Well-, T-thats- AISH! Nevermind!" The young man suddenly snapped and just made his way back to his seat. I need to find out about her myself then.

 

After 30 minutes...


    Amber and Krystal were enjoying eating there snacks when Jessica suddenly made her way out of the cockpit with her dress and hair a little dishevelled, though not too noticeable it did not escape her younger sister's hawk like eyes, who is now currently giving her sister meaningful looks earning a glare from the older Jung. "Soojungie, back to our seats now." Jessica ordered as she walks pass the two immediately trying to escape their wondering eyes. "But unnie-" Krystal tried to protest only to be dragged by her sister away from Amber. "See you later Princess!" Amber said as she helplessly watched her girlfriend being dragged away by her sister. "Bye Am! I love you!" The young girl then threw a flying kiss at the blonde girl who animatedly caught it immediately and brought it to , earning a chuckle from the young girl as Amber waved back at her contently. When the brunette was finally out of her sight she decided to go back in the cockpit, only to be shocked.

"Geez! What happen to you Yuri?!" Amber ran worriedly to her captain who looks lifeless at her sit with both her hands lowered down and her head dangling dangerously from the seat's headrest. "I was sent to heaven, multiple times. I have no strength left, you have to land this plane on your own llama." With that Yuri finally lost consciousness with a y smile on her face creeping Amber out. "Yah! Don't do this to me Yuri-ah!" The blonde girl continued to shake Yuri to wake up to no avail. "Argh! Jessica unnie what the hell did you do to Yuri." Amber cursed as she adjusted the controls of the plane trying her very best not to panic.


Back at the passenger's area


    The two sisters are now back on their seats, and although Krystal was not saying anything, Jessica could not help but feel that her sister is silently mocking her as the young girl continuously steal glances at her, but she could not lash back immediately because Kai was sitting in front them. The moment the young man decided to stand up to go to the bathroom. Jessica took that opportunity to stop whatever her sister is doing. "Yah! Jung Soojung will you stop that!" Jessica finally blurted heavily annoyed at her sister's childish acts. "So Unnie tell  me what did you guys do in the cockpit with the 30mins that I gave you." Jessica uncontrollably blushed making it obvious to the young girl that her sister indeed do naughty things in the cockpit. "Kyaa! Amber and I should really try that sometime too." Krystal squealed but was immediately smacked in the head by her sister. "Don't even think about it." Jessica said disapprovingly. "But Unnie, that would be really hot!" Jessica gestured to hit Krystal again but did not continue as the young man went back from the bathroom and sat back with them. "Aish this girl." Krystal then stuck her tongue out to Jessica when the older girl decided to read her magazine once again, who just rolled her eyes as she saw what the brunette did at the corner of her eyes. The young man in front of them find the interaction between the two sisters awfully cute and could not help but smile.

 

 


A/N

 

Did you miss me guys? hehehe here's a fluffy update for everyone, I decided to give you guys a little break from being annoyed hehehe. Hope it worked, even though that guy is still in this chapter. So comment guys what you think of the story so far, I will try to make a quick update soon to make it up to you guys. Love you all! Geri OUT!