This is the Longest Conversation we had Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At a near restaurant outside the hospital...


    The two then decided to eat breakfast after leaving Yuri's room since they were not able to eat theirs, since Jessica dropped the food that she was suppose to make for them. They did buy something to eat a while ago on their way to the hospital but since they where in a hurry they where not able to eat that and just left it in the hospital room along with the food that was suppose to be for Yuri.

    It was also a good thing that they left the two alone, which enabled them to talk and be together privately as well, since emotions where very high last night. There wasn't any chance for the couple to engage in meaningful conversation.

"So I guess my bestfriend and your bestfriend are now dating. Gosh when did that happen?" Krystal exclaimed in disbelief while stuffing some some beef steak in . Yep my girlfriend sure loves beef. Its amazing how she wants it even on breakfast. Amber chuckled at the thought as she affectionately wipe some sauce smeared on the corner of Krystal's lips with her thumb, and brought it to her own mouth to have a taste, that made the young girl blush unknowingly, and immediately looked down on her plate to eat more of her food and ate it a little more carefully to avoid the same mess earlier. The blonde girl could not help but smile at how adorable shy Krystal looks and now she just can't wipe the wide smile on her face.

"Will you stop smiling like an idiot?! You look creepy." Finally being able to recover, Krystal retorted back at Amber sassily. "Nope. I look handsome admit it." The blonde girl replied cheekily and Krystal just rolled her eyes in defiance but deep inside she definitely agrees. Ofcourse you are. Stupid. Krystal thought.

"They actually got together, the moment we left the hotel. So they became a couple first before us." Amber stated as she took out a cake from her pocket and ate it greedily. "Am, I don't think you can eat that here." Krystal, whispered carefully to Amber. "So? No one cab stop me from eating what my girlfriend made for me." As amber continues to eat the leftover cake from their previous dinner date. Krystal could only smile at how sweet her girlfriend is. "I can't believe you lied to me though, I thought there weren't any left. I should've never let you had mine that night. I should have eaten it all." Now its Krystal's turn to wipe some stain in her girlfriends mouth as some icing was left in amber's. "I didn't lie, you just assumed that that's the only cake I made. I did set aside some for Jessica unnie." Krystal explained nonchalantly as she continues to eat her steak. "Well I claim ownership to all cakes you make from now on. No one can have one unless I let them, even you." Amber said smugly while lifting her chin up proudly. "Well I can always steal it from your mouth just like before." Krystal whispered huskily, as she intended it to be heard only by the blonde girl as she she cradled her chin with the back of two of her hands, as her elbow rests on the table, with eyes looking intently at Amber. Amber immediately blushed as her ear heated up as well remembering how hot it was when Krystal stole the chocolate cake from on their recent date.

    Krystal could not help but laugh out loud at her girlfriend's reaction. "You are so cute." The brunette girl then swiftly moved her head across the table and stole a quick kiss from the still blusging blonde girl's lips and with that they happily enjoy their breakfast together and when they finished, they decided to take a quick stroll around the area before coming back to the hospital, with arms linked together.


Right across the street...


    Without the knowledge of the unsuspecting couple, someone from a distance was watching them intently. It was none other than Kai. It wasn't his intention to continue on stalking the two but he couldn't help himself. After finding out and making sure that the person Kyungsoo thought he killed actually survived and is currently alright. He caught sight of the two as they went out of the hospital building and followed them upto the restaurant and now as they walk out of the establishment with arms intertwined. He could only clench his fist knowing that everything that he and Kyungsoo did where in vain. I don't think this is even worth it anymore. Kai thought angrily as he decided to walk away and just leave the two loving couple alone.

 

Back to the loving couple...


    "Krys?" Amber suddenly quipped while they're walking as Krystal hummed in response, blissfully enjoying the comfort of the blonde girls shoulder as she rests her head comfortably there while they're walking. "Sorry for walking out on you yesterday afternoon, and not calling you back immediately. I was being immature. I just felt like you weren't as in love with me as I was with you, and I unconsciously wanted to prove that I can act indifferently like you. I can't believe I let myself intentionally hurt your feelings, and even almost lost you because of that. I was so stupid. I promise I would never do that again. I'm really really sorry Krys." Krystal suddenly stopped walking and the sudden stop made Amber face the young brunette who now has tears threatening to bream out of her loving eyes. "I'm sorry too, for making you feel that way. I can't promise that it wont happen again cause I can't change overnight Am. Sometimes I'm really bad at expressing myself. I often act and say the exact opposite of what I feel but I want you to know that I love with all of my strength and I can't picture being with anyone else but you, and I will do anything in my power to keep you. I won't ever let you go again Amber, that I can promise." As Amber pulled Krystal to a tight hug, the young girl then could not hold it any longer as she cried to her hearts content and held on the blonde girl even tighter, as if telling her girlfriend with her actions that she indeed would never let her go. Amber then broke the hug and gave the both of them a little space as she looked at her lover's eyes intently as she wiped the young girls tears and once again close their gap, now with a passionate kiss, when suddenly cheers erupted from the crowd that the two had no idea was there. The two briefly forgot that they are in public as they repeatedly bowed in embarrassment at the crowd who just can't help but admire the sweet couple before them. The two then, though with a bit of difficulty was able to make their way out and sigh in relief as Amber's hands was still holding onto Krystal's hand tightly and securely as if she was afraid to lose her. The young girl could only smile looking at how their hands fit perfectly together.

 

At the hospital..


    Amber and Krystal finally made their way back at Yuri's room after that long stroll together in the streets, as they found Yuri lying there rather uncomfortably it may seem. "Hey Am! Hey Krys!" Yuri greeted them with a noticeable nervous tone. The two briefly looked at each other as to why to older girl is acting strangely but immediately shrugged it off as they both made their way inside the room. "How ya' doin' Captain Kwon?" Amber chirped enthusiastically as she went to her senior's bedside. "I'm alright Berber-. I-I mean Amber. I'm tougher than I look." Yuri replied but suddenly jolted up but with the covers still secured over her after saying Amber's pet name then correcting herself right after and stuttering as she laughs awkwardly, which is really weird for Amber. Krystal on the other hand thought that the straight long haired girl was just trying to downplay her terms of endearments to the blonde girl because of her presence, which she gratefully appreciates though she still wonders why Yuri would jerk up from the bed after saying it as if she felt a sudden intense pain under the covers. "Oh! Where is Jess unnie?" Krystal suddenly noticed that her sister is not on the room. "Uhm, Uhm she- weeeent to the- CAFETERIA! Yes she's in there! Aaaand OH! She told me for you guys to go over there, like right now. Yeah you two, together. Sica wanted the two of you to go to the cafeteria and meet her there." Ok she's really acting weird. Krystal thought as she narrowed her eyes and intensely looked at Yuri. "Baby let's go I don't want to keep Jessica unnie waiting. Come on!" Amber called out on Krystal as she waited by the door. The young girl then decided to let the older girl go and made her way to Amber. "Oh! Amber can I have a quick word? Alone, if you don't mind Krystal. I promise it won't take long." The brunette girl then just nodded and gave Amber a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll just wait for you in the cafeteria." Krystal then went out as Amber closed the door after her.

"What is it that you want to talk about sunbae?" Amber asked. "I saw his face Amber, if I see him again I can recognize him, but you need to be careful. Whoever is following you, he's dangerous, I can feel it. Though I don't think he intended to hurt me or anyone. I believe he won't stop trying to break you and Krystal apart. Your love for each other will be tested. Never give up on it." Yuri seriously said. "Thank you Yuri." Amber then excused herself and went out of the room to go to Krystal.

 

As soon as Amber went out of the door...


    Something or should we say someone emerged from underneath the covers of Yuri. "Argh! I thought I was gonna die! I had so little air in there. I could barely breathe." Jessica said breathlessly, as she pulled out from the covers and revealing her self above Yuri. The straight haired girl then lovingly brushed the strands of hair from the petite girls face as she once again tried to dive in for a kiss when the door suddenly flung open. "Yuri, Krys said on the phone that she didn't see-" Amber's eyes said while opening the door, only to be shocked at the sight of Jessica on top of Yuri, , in the hospital bed. "Jess unnie?" The blonde girl said questioningly as hang open. "OUT! NOW! LLAMA!" Jessica threw a pillow at Amber's baffled face, waking her up from her trance, and immediately went out of the door slamming it shut as she rested her back against the door and clutched at her chest.

"Amber did you ask Yuri unnie where my sister is?" Krystal suddenly appeared in front of Amber startling her once again, confusing the brunette. "Are you ok? Why are you so jumpy?" The young girl asked as she reached for the door Amber stopped her by grabbing and holding her girlfriend tight all of a sudden. "Uhm. Is everything OK Am? You're acting really weird." Krystal laughed at her girlfriend's sudden clinginess, as she returns the blonde girl's hug. Think! Amber Think! "Uhm princess. Do you want to go somewhere? I just want to spend more time with you." Amber said nervously, pleading in her mind for Krystal to agree. The young girl then broke the hug and looked at the blonde girl suspiciously. "OK!" The brunette chirped immediately to Amber's relief as her girlfriend dragged her away from Yuri's hospital door.

 

 

 

 


A/N

I was supposed to add something more to disturb your thoughts but, since I'm such a good girl I'll just leave it like this. Hahahaha, comment subscribe and upvote! Geri OUT!