This is the Most Romantic Date Ever! Or is it? Part 1 Kai's Perspective Edition

Fly Away With Me

Before the sun came up...


    Kai woke up very early in the morning, excited to see Krystal. He immediately readied himself and waited in the cafeteria to have an early breakfast. He ordered his usual breakfast of champions with hash brown and hot chocolate. Then decided to seat on the far end corner of the cafeteria. He slowly enjoyed his food as he waited patiently for the beautiful maiden that has captivated and have been constantly in his mind.

    As people started to crowd the cafeteria, Kai anticipatedly look over to every single person that came in excited to see his future fiancee's figure only to be disappointed multiple times. He constantly looked over his watch and then anxiously look back at the cafeteria entrance.

"It's almost 11 o'clock. Guess she's not an early riser." Kai mumbled softly to himself, and heaved a deep sigh. So much for his plan to surprise Krystal for an early breakfast. He breathed another sigh still looking down with disappointed eyes as someone suddenly approached him.

"Hi! We noticed that you're alone here mind if we sit with you." A couple of giggling girls approached him and right when he was about to say that he doesn't mind his eyes traveled unconsciously at the cafeteria entrance and was captivated by the girl that he has been waiting all morning for. She's finally here. With a ridiculous smile now plastered in his face that the girls in front of him marveled at as they let out a squeal.

    Kai then abruptly excused himself to the girls disappointment but soon stopped in his tracks as he saw a familiar blonde guy made his way to his future fiancee who upon entering looked over her back as if waiting for someone then was grabbed by the arm swiftly by the other guy and shyly held the guy in the arm as they made their way inside the cafeteria.

    Kai then slumped back to his chair with a defeated look in his face while still intently looking at the couple that just arrived who sweetly sat together which was soon joined by 2 other girls that he did not took much notice of because his eyes was fixated on Krystal. The girls on the other hand took this as an open invitation to sat down with the young man.

    The other girls were chatting animatedly as his ear caught something that interested him. "OMO I think the captain and the co-pilot are now with the Jung sisters." One of the girls animatedly said, as she dramatically clasp her hand over . "Oh no! First it was the captain that was captivated by a Jung and now even the new co-pilot hottie? Why do they have all the good genes? Its so unfair!" As the other one faked cry while she whiningly placed her head on the table with her gaze looking over the table of the two couples. Kai was now listening intently at the conversation that  the girls around him were having. The girls suddenly then turned their eyes to Kai  and smiled creepily making him cringe. "At least now we have you Oppa." As they all said in unison, making Kai nervously laugh at the attention he's getting. Luckily another girl rushed to their table and brought some interesting news.

"Everyone did you know?! The new co-pilot hottie is now with Miss Krystal Jung!" The other girls then eyed her beadily as the news she brought was absolutely worthless for them cause they knew that already. It was like stating the obvious. "Yah! Do you think we're blind?! Aish." One of them scoffed sassily. The girl then sat  down with them. "But did you guys know that they haven't been together for long, in fact they we're just gonna have their first date today."

"Really?" Kai suddenly questioned interestingly making all the girls turn to him. "Yah! Oppa, don't tell us your interested with Miss Krystal-shi?" they all ask in unison.

"Well I was just engrossed to your conversation, I couldn't help but ask." Kai fidgeted nervously in his chair as he looked away and try to avoid the intense stare of the girls around him.

    The girls then suddenly all laughed at his priceless expression. "You're cute Oppa, haha. I believe they would be spending the whole day together checking out the facilities of the resort, starting with the Winter Sport's Shop to pick up some equipment to use in the whole date." Kai then nodded interestingly as if making a mental note out of it.

"Ooh, I think that would be a very romantic first date kyaa! I'm so envious!" One of the girls exclaimed. Kai on the other hand have something different in mind. I still have chance. As Kai smiled to himself, definitely plotting something that would benefit his own agenda.

 

Right outside the Winter Sports Shop...


    Lurking in the shadows, Kai now dressed in all black with a beanie and winter goggles that is shaded black as well followed the unsuspecting couple, who is now trying to pick out some ski equipment they could later on use. An idea suddenly popped in his mind as he waited for someone when finally a bystander was about pass him he instantly grabbed him. "Hi I need you to do something for me, I'll pay you." The initially annoyed bystander then now is all ears upon the mention of money. "What to I have to do?" Looking intently now at the peculiar young man.

"You see those two?" Kai pointed at Amber and Krystal, then the guy nodded. "They are trying to by some Winter Sport's equipment, I need you to discourage them with whatever they'll try to choose until they leave got it?" The man though was bewildered with the request just nodded in agreement and made his way in the shop.

    Kai now grinning to himself with his brilliant idea, watch the guy he hired interrupt the couple as they move to one equipment and another. Thinking to himself. Its working. As he giggled to himself when suddenly another guy went in. Kai furrowed his eyebrows not knowing exactly what is happening inside as now the guy he hired is now suddenly engaged in a heated argument with the one that just came in leaving Krystal and her date alone as they were finally able to choose an equipment of their liking, and made their way outside of the shop happily. Kai could not help but mentally cursed at himself on how his plan was ruined by the unxpected intruder, but still decided to continue on with his mission to ruin this date, as he continues to follow his future fiancee.

    The two now made their way inside the nearest diner to grab two hotdog sandwiches. With the guy carrying all the ski equipments it was Krystal who is currently holding their sandwiches. The two made their way out of the diner as they continued to walk while he witness Krystal feeding the lucky bastard with the hotdog sandwich they just bought.

    Kai could not help but dig his hand to the tin trash can he is currently hiding behind on leaving an obvious dent on it. The sound of crackling metal suddenly was noticed by the annoying guy that made Kai hid himself quickly behind it.

"What is it Am?" Krystal asked Amber as the blonde one was trying to find out where the sound came from, but then decided to shrug it off. "Uhm nothing." As Amber shook her head and looked at Krystal lovingly as she smiled and gave the girl a quick peck on the lips. They then continued to walk with the brunette girl clinging to the blonde one tightly. "Say Ah-" Krystal chirped happily as she continues to feed her beloved llama.

    Kai on the other hand heard everything as he was leaning his back behind trash can, and could not help but dug his hand on the snow and threw a snow ball at another tin trash bin away from him out of frustration. He thought he heard a muffled dolphin like screech from afar but shrugged it off, now more determined to continue on following the two.

 

At the chair lift station...


"Am baby let's take a selca together when we're above!" Krystal was tugging at Amber's sleeve a little too enthusiastically but the blonde one does not mind at all because she finds it really cute.

    Amber seeing that there is no one else riding it decided to ask the operator after Krystal made her way on the lift. "Uhm can you make it a little slower than usual, I just want to spend some quality time up there with my girlfriend if that's ok." The operator then nodded approvingly. "Thanks a lot!" Amber then made her way to sit beside her girlfriend who seemed to miss her already. "What took you so long?" Which just made the blonde one chuckle as she wrapped her arms around the brunette's shoulder and threw a thumbs up on the operator.

"So you want it to be slower huh. Let's just do the exact opposite." Kai then approached the operator and ask to hasten the ride and paid him cash once again, though a little apprehensive the operator followed him and made the chair lift faster than usual earning a faraway squeal from Krystal who felt the sudden speed. Now unable to take a selca with her lover.

    It was a bit of a long ride to the other hill and as Kai was watching above with amused eyes the operator suddenly received an order from the radio.

"Mr. Jang do you want to lose your job? Lessen the speed of the chair lift ride in your station right at this instant!" The operator now panicked and did as what the voice ordered. "Y-yes Maam Nicole!" The operator then lessen the speed of the ride earning a heavy sigh from Kai as his plan was once again ruined by what seem to be an unknown force. Drats.

    Kai now finally accepting defeat, turned his back in frustration as he walk back to the villa kicking everything that he sees on his path angrily. Right when he was almost near the resort's villa entrance he decided to kick on another lump of snow with all his might but unluckily it happened to have a very much hardened ice beneath it breaking his ankle. "AGH!" Kai cried out in pain as the receptionist from the villa heard all of it and quickly called for an ambulance and ran outside.

"Sir everything is gonna be alright, don't worry." As the receptionist assisted the young man crying in anguish not only because of his foot but also because of his future fiancee. "Why is everything so messed up?!" Kai shouted in frustration as the ambulance finally arrived and escorted Kai to the resort's private hospital.

 

After the ambulance left...


"Serves him right." Jessica sassily declared as she walked off followed immediately by Yuri. "Mission accomplished right babe?" Yuri held her chin up smugly as Jessica patted the tall girls head in acknowledgement. The other chic girl with them also wanting the same treatment proudly presented herself as well in front of the older Jung.

"I did well too right Jess-unnie?" Nicole looked at Jessica with puppy eyes and the petite girl could not help but laugh at her cousin's antics. "Aigoo." As Jessica patted her cousins head and ruffled her hair. The chic girl now very contented followed the two other girls.

"I hope Baby Jung would enjoy her date now without interruptions." Yuri blurted out, which earned a hummed response from the two Jungs.


As the night finally came...


    Yuri, Jessica and Nicole are now at the cafeteria eating dinner when the happy couple arrived hand in hand. As they made their way to the table where the three are sitting.

"Yo Ambro! Looks like you had a wonderful time together with Krystal-shi." As Yuri reached for a high five, to his co-pilot. The blonde one could not help but grinned dorkily in response. "But of course, I'm with my Princess after all." Amber responded with a smirk on her face which earned a light smack in her arms from the now blushing brunette.

"OMO! Did something else interesting happen on your date couz?" Nicole asked cheekily earning an even deeper blush from Krystal who is now trying her hardest to hide at Amber's back.

"Yah! Did you do something to my sister you llama?!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed to the now very nervous Amber who could not help but laughed nervously.

"Explain this to me right this instant Krystal Jung Soojung!" As Jessica stood up from her chair angrily.

 

 

 


A/N

I bet your very curious aren't you believe me I am too. Hahahaha, I just came across this idea so I hope you guys anticipate the next chapters as well which from the title I bet you already have hints on how its gonna be layed out. Comment Upvote Subscribe, you know the whole shebang and see you all on the next one PEACE! Geri OUT!