This is the Creepiest Thing I've Ever Done! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

As the plane finally landed on Korea...


    They arrived safely, and as everyone finally went out of the plane the two Jungs waited for their respected girlfriends who were the last ones to get of. As they finally saw their lovers together bickering as usual, the two could not help but look at them with loving eyes. "Don't you dare do that again Yuri! I thought I was about to kill everyone!" Amber shouted at her senior that was not at all affected by the blonde's outburst for her head is still occupied by the memories that just transpired in the cockpit with her girlfriend. "You have to admit llama, that was good practice. Knowing that your life and everyone else's is on the line prepares you on how to deal with life and death situations as a pilot. It makes you an better pilot in the future." Yuri simply tapped Amber's shoulders, and as Yuri's eyes caught sight of Jessica she immediately ran towards the petite girl shrugging off the raging llama. "Sica Babe! I missed you!" Yuri enveloped Jessica immediately in her arms holding her as tight as she could. "We were just in the same plane you cheezeball." Jessica said while pushing her girlfriends face away from her, who currently had her lips protruded and was about to kiss the older Jung.

    Amber on the other hand could not help but still be mad at her captain for leaving her to pilot the plane alone and without any assistance as she grab on her hair out of frustration. "Hey don't tug on your hair roughly like that. I'm the only one allowed to do that." The young brunette approached her girlfriend who looks really pissed off and tried to calm her down by whispering the last sentence ily against the older girls ears. "Sorry my sister wore Yuri out in the cockpit." The young girl continued with her head still nuzzled seductively against Amber's neck as she inhaled the blonde girl's delicious scent. "What did Jess Unnie do to Yuri anyway, she looked almost lifeless when I got to her." Krystal could only chuckle at her clueless girlfriend. "You really want to know?" Krystal then faced Amber who just nodded way too eagerly, Krystal then smirked and whispered all of the details on her lover's ears as to what transpired between her sister and the blonde girl's captain and Amber while listening could not help but blush ridiculously. "We should try that sometime." Krystal stole a peck on the dumbfounded blonde girl's lips and winked at Amber.

"Soojungie, we have to go! Mom and Dad are waiting for us in the house, they just called." Jessica approached the two lovebirds and notice that the blonde one was looking at her oddly. "What are you looking at llama face?" Jessica raised her brow which made Amber even more nervous, that she could not hide the intense blush on her face as she once again remember what Krystal told her. "N-nothing! Jess Unnie!" The blonde one replied nervously while stuttering making the older Jung narrow her eyes while looking intently at Amber. Krystal could not help but giggle at her girlfriend's cuteness and when Jessica caught sight of that, a nerve instantly popped in her forehead. "Yah! Jung Soojung, what did you tell Amber?!" Jessica was furious because she finally realized that her sister must have told Amber what happened between her and Yuri in the cockpit. "N-nothing." The young girl copied Amber playfully teasing the older Jung further as she stuck her tongue out and ran away from hellsica. "Bye Baby, I'll meet you later at dinner. Muwah!" Krystal waved and once again threw a flying kiss to Amber which like before the blonde girl immediately caught animatedly and brought it to her lips. "Call me! Love you!" Amber finally waved at her girlfriend as she made her way inside their car. "Yah! I'm not finish with you yet young lady!" Jessica shouted and tried to catch Krystal's car but then it immediately drove off. Luckily there where 2 cars that was sent for them. The other one was supposed to be for their luggage but Jessica was forced to ride it because of her sister's childishness. "Ugh! I'm gonna get that brat." Jessica stomped her feet out of frustration. "Babe she's young. Just let it go." Yuri went to the petite girl's side trying to calm her down as she helped her put the luggage on the car. "See you later?" Yuri kissed her girlfriend's cheek which managed to calm the raging Jung down even for a little bit, as she just hummed in response and kissed Yuri on the lips lovingly for a few seconds then went inside the car and finally closed the door. As the car drove off, Yuri continued to wave happily at it until she lost sight of the vehicle.

"So how does it feel like doing it on the cockpit." Amber asked cheekily at her captain. "Oh you have no idea baby dino. You and baby Jung definitely should try it sometime." Yuri flung her arms over to Amber's shoulder who just could not help but laugh at her senior's shamelessness. "That's my captain." They both walked off and hailed a taxi together as they continue to laugh their hearts off.

 

In a distance...


    It was around 2:00PM when they arrived in Korea and everyone was supposed to be tired and be on their way home to rest but not this young man. "Time for operation stalk my rival." Kai mumbled as he covered his face with his face mask and secured his cap along with his ovesized black shades, looking awfully sketchy. He abruptly stood up once he saw the two girls hailed a taxi and accidentally bumped to some girl. "Hey watch it!" The girl retorted angrily at the young man who just kept his head down. "Sorry." Kai mumbled apologetically to the girl. "What a creep." The girl just walked off definitely weirded out because of the young man's appearance. Kai though was a little bit annoyed as well cause he already apologized just shrugged it off because he has more important things to do as he quickly ran to his car and follow the vehicle containing Amber. He is now riding a black sedan which he asked for purposely to avoid attention and suspicion.

 

After several minutes...


    The taxi that Kai was following finally stopped to an apartment building and Amber was the first one to get off it seems like the places of Amber and the Captain where both on the same way and arrived on the blonde girl's resident first as the taxi continued to drove off with Yuri still on that vehicle. Kai then parked his car about a block away from his rival's apartment and continued his stalking on the blonde girl as he got off the car and went to a near bush, hiding behind it watching Amber's every move. Amber quickly went inside her apartment building and the young man had no choice but to have a stake out while waiting for the the blonde girl to come out of the apartment. About 3 hours have passed and as the young man was  about to decide to go back to his car and continue watching from there when blonde girl suddenly went out on very casual clothes. She was wearing a very simple blue jeans and a black knitted long sleeves with white stripes on it. (A/N:Its what she wore on the 4 walls teaser pics.)

    Kai was a little captivated on how the androgynous girl looks and found himself admiring her style. She looks- Nice. Suddenly realizing that he is gawking at her beautiful rival. Wait what did I just thought of? He instantly shook his head wildly and told himself to continue on the mission at hand. "Focus Kai! Focus!" Kai mumbled to himself forcefully while slapping his face with both his hands and continued following the blonde girl.

    Amber decided to stop by her favorite coffee shop near her apartment because she was craving for her favorite bubble milk tea. As she went in the cafe, the attendants immediately greeted her for she was a regular customer and they sort of missed the blonde girl who was gone for three days. "Hey Amber, the usual?" Min who was the owner of the shop chirped happily for she missed the androgynous girl who has been a regular customer for so long. Amber quickly nodded as Min instructed her employees to make Amber's tea. Amber then took out some cash from her pocket to pay the amount due for her drink. "It's on the house llama." Min waved her hand gesturing that the blonde girl does not need to pay. "Really, thanks." Amber was now grinning dorkily at the short haired girl to Kai's dismay who was watching in the shadows. Who the hell is that girl and why is Amber smiling like that to her? The truth is Kai is not annoyed because of that reason. He's just a little bit frustrated that all he can see is a side profile of the androgynous girls smiling face, he was so jealous of the other girl who currently had a full view of his rival's beautiful smile. What the FU** is wrong with me?! Kai mentally cursed in his mind as to how he could not help himself but find Amber attractive.   

    As soon as the two went on a sit Kai decided to enter the cafe and went to the counter. "Hi! I'll have what the blonde one ordered." The cashier was creeped out at the guy who seem to be stalking their favorite customer but she did not say anything and gave the odd young man his order and as he sat to a table with eyes still on the androgynous girl. The employee took  a mental note to herself and made sure she would tell the blonde girl that someone was following her before she leaves.

"So llama tell me where were you this past 3 days?" Min asked curiously. "Is that the payment for this?" Amber lifted her drink and Min just nodded snidely. "Well ofcourse! Nothing is free in this world llama-ber." The two have known each other for two years now and have been very close because Amber always come by to her shop everytime after school without fail. "Well let's just say, I spent the most romantic vacation ever in Japan. Oh and I forgot to tell you, I'm already a pilot and I just got accepted in Jung Airways, and I just had my first flight 3 days ago." The blonde girl stated proudly as she raised her chin up to the short haired girl. "OMO! Really?! Congratulations! Hey you should be the one treating me." Min pouted at the blonde girl. "Aigoo! I will next time." Amber could not help but pinch Min's puffed cheeks. "Why not now?" The short haired girl whined. "Can't, have a date." Amber simply replied. Right when Min was supposed to ask her more questions her phone rang. "That's her, gotta go!" Amber waved her phone at the still pouting Min. "Hey you still have a lot to tell me llama, don't forget that. Enjoy!" The blonde girl quickly got up and went out of the shop to answer her phone.

    Min could not help but chuckle as she was so happy that her friend's dream has finally came true, and she was even in love. You need to tell me everything Amber. Min smiled obliviously when someone suddenly bumped into her. It was a strange guy with an oversized shades and mask. Definitely shady, she was so annoyed that the guy did not even bother to apologize to her and just walked off her cafe just like that. "Who the hell is that guy?!" Min muttered irritatingly as she reached the counter. "Boss I think that guy is following Amber." Min eyes widened as she was shocked of what her employee just told her. "What?!"

 

 


A/N

Tsk tsk tsk... Stalker Kai is on the move be careful llama. Another update guys! Enjoy! ^_^ Don't forget to leave comments, subscribe to get the latest updates and ofcourse upvote if you liked it, PEACE! Geri OUT!