This is the Deepest Sleep I've Ever had! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the Ski Resort...


    As everyone went down to from their designated vehicles, some marveled at just how beautiful the Ski Resort is while the others took the time to carefully take out there luggage from their respective cars then stood in front of the villa they would all be staying in.

"Welcome to the Ice Princess Ski Resort!" Nicole then stood in front with her arms raised up gesturing to present the main villa of the resort, which made everyone clap at the adorable welcome gesture from the chic girl.

"My name is Nicole Jung, cousin of your two ice princesses here." Nicole remarked smugly earning a smack from the two sisters.

"Yah!" The Jung Sisters both whiningly shouted at their playful cousin all at the same time, earning a hearty laugh from all of the crew as well as from their very energetic cousin Jung.

"Haha, so violent." Nicole chuckled as the two gesture to give her another smack in the head, she immediately raised her hand in defeat preventing them from hitting her again. "Alright! Alright! I'll stop teasing you guys. Geez." As both of the sisters stuck their tongue out annoyingly at their cousin.

"Cute." Both Yuri and Amber suddenly blurted loud enough for everyone to hear earning a blush from the two ice princess that now pretty much look intensely heated up because of the uncontrollable blush in their faces.

"Hm." Nicole hummed interestingly. Definitely intrigued as to what the deal is with her two cousins and the two pilots. This is gonna be interesting. As she devilishly smiled, definitely scheming something naughty inside her head. She then guided everyone inside.

"We have two major suites and 3 guest rooms for 4 persons each in this main villa. I think that would be more than enough for everyone. You can bring over your luggage to our front desk and they will be taking care of it for you and send it to your designated rooms." She paused, then continued. "As for the keys you can get it a little bit later at the desk." She then whispered something to the attendant near her and, the young boy nodded in agreement then resumed gathering the luggage of their guests. Just as she was about to walk away. "Oh I forgot, here are some of the attraction available here, you can take a quick tour of it if you like." Nicole handed out the pamphlets to everyone. And went on her way with Jessica to discuss some business matters.


    As Jessica and Nicole both disappeared, everyone then went on their way. Some decided to stay in the lobby while waiting for the keys and some went out to check the attractions of the resort.

 

At the lobby...


    Yuri then rested her body on one of the couches as Amber sat down along with her. "Yah! What are doing here Llama-ber? Go have some fun with the others." Yep they appear to be very close now with Yuri giving her pet names., just like her bestfriend Minho, which Amber finds endearing. The younger girl on the other hand who was sitting on a different couch, is not even a little bit amused hearing how close the two are to each other.

    Krystal now is on the worst ice princess mode as she radiates with cold aura, sending chills to everyone's spine specially Yuri. Whom is now the main subject of her jealousy.

"Brr- Is it me or did it suddenly got a lot more chillier in here baby dino?" Yuri gestured as if she's in intense cold. Baby? BABY? Krystal mentally cursed as now her mood is shifted from being cold, to being murderous.

    Amber on the other hand was stealing glances at the brunette, because she really wanted to go outside with her to check the attractions. The younger girl however does not seem to notice because she was way too pissed off at Yuri to be aware of her surroundings. The blonde then exhaled a sigh of defeat and thought to herself. Guess she's not in the mood. As she noticed Krystal glaring at something near them. Not realizing that it was actually directed to her senior, that is somehow feeling restless at her seat.

"I swear Amber I think there is something in here." Yuri scooted a little closer to Amber looking like a scaredy cat.

    Amber really find her senior adorable when she's acting like this, so she could not help but let out a chuckle. "Don't tell me your afraid ghosts." As Amber gestured both of her hands teasingly at the the senior pilot, making the spooky hands sign with her fingers.

"Here are the keys." The receptionist suddenly announced, and with that the younger brunette immediately stood up and took hers and stormed away from the lobby and went to her assigned room.

"Yeay! I'll be our room now Amber. I'll be taking the shower first, you can go right ahead and roam for a bit. See ya." Yuri then decided to take off and went to their room. As Amber was now left alone in the lobby. She could not help but feel very disappointed that Krystal decided to just spend time inside her room instead of being with her. Guess I'll take a look around by myself. As she lazily stood up and made her way outside of the villa.

 

Inside the villa suite...


    Krystal was rudely unpacking her luggage, as she have breathed an annoyed, exhasperated sigh for the nth time. "How can she be like this?! I can't believe it." As she continues to take out her things on her bag one by one. "How dare you flirt with that captain sleaze ball right in front of me! Ugh!" She shouted angrily for the last time as she enveloped her head with the pillow frustratingly then drifted off to dreamland.


On the other suite...


    Jessica just finished her little discussion about the ski resort with her cousin whom she chose to manage it for the time being. Nicole was the one who handed her the key so she just went straight to her suite without going back to the lobby. As she enters the room, she saw that all of her luggage is in there but she was way too lazy to start unpacking them. Just as she was about to go to the bathroom, she heard sounds of someone showering.

    She knocked and called out for her sister which she assumed to be inside the shower. "Soojungie, do you need more time to finish, I really want to use the bathroom as well." And with that she heard that the water was finally turned off as she step away from the door to give her sister a little space. As she waited at the door, someone has finally opened it. The figure look a little more taller than her sister as she noticed. She then lifted her head to look and check if it was indeed her little sister only to be horrified that it was actually someone else. Well its not just anybody, its actually the person that she has been trying to avoid for such a long time now.

"Yuri?!" Jessica shouted in disbelief. The taller girl on the other hand still have no idea just what is happening, which led her to wrongly believe that the shorter girl actually was the one bold enough to follow her inside her room. "Sup." Yuri then leaned ily on one side on the door frame with a proud smirk on her face and a towel which dangerously hangs over her s.

    Without warning Jessica suddenly attacked Yuri with a kick in the stomach causing the other girl to cower helplessly from the raging Jung. "What the hell are you doing inside my room?!" As Jessica continues to assault her.

    Yuri desperately trying to protect her face managed to respond with wonder as well. "What are you talking about, your in my room Jung!" as she tries to block Jessica's attacks.

    "What do you mean your room? This is Suite No.1 right?" Jessica finally stopped assaulting Yuri. "Yeah Suite No.1." Yuri painfully answered as she was holding her pained stomach. "This must be a misunderstanding I need to speak with Nicole." Jessica muttered under her breath.

    "Well you should have thought of that first before beating someone helplessly up." Yuri scoffed, as the towel covering her slid off earning a serious blush in the older Jung's face who abruptly turned around, with her back on Yuri. "Geez Kwon will you put some clothes on." Jessica scolded the tall girl.

    This made Yuri's heart flutter a bit because the fact that Jessica still blushes at the sight of her means that the shorter girl could possibly have feelings for her as well even though she clearly stated that whatever happened between them is just a one time thing.


Outside the villa...


    Amber decided to end her little lone tour quickly. Guess she was also not in the mood. Or maybe the main reason is she just wanted to be with the younger girl too much that it finally the enthusiasm out of her, as she made her way inside of the villa, she proceeded first at the reception area to get her keys. As the attendant handed it to her, she gave a quick smile that did not fail to make the receptionist swoon.

    The blonde then politely bowed and went on her way to her room staring at the name on the key. "Suite No.2, Suite No.2." As she muttered the words repeatedly like a mantra, like it would help her find her room, but as ridiculous as it sound it did seem to work at least cause now she is finally in front of her room. "Suite No.2." While she nodded with approval.

    As she turns the key slowly to open the door. She marveled at just how big and beautiful the room is, she then started to unpack her luggage which she decided to do quietly in case Yuri, whom she assume is her roommate, is currently sleeping.

    After she was done unpacking, Amber finally made her way inside the bedroom and just as suspected it seems like her captain is currently in deep slumber as she saw her curled in the other bed. There were actually two king size bed situated inside the room adding more luxury to it. As she finally went to her own bed.

"Amber..." She suddenly heard the other girl mumbling her name.

"Yes Sunbaenim?" Amber asked but all she heard was her name being mumbled by the other girl again. The way it escaped the lips of the girl made Amber wonder, for it awfully sounded familiar, and in order to prove her theory she went closer to the girl which she initially thought was her captain.

"Krystal?" The younger girl stirred the other way letting the blonde finally see where the voice mumbling her name is coming from. I guess she did miss me huh. The older girl is now beyond happy thinking that the brunette actually was not able to help herself and decided to come inside her room to be with her.

    Amber then decided to sleep on the same bed with the younger girl as she slipped in the sheets with her. This movement made Krystal snuggle even closer to Amber and the older blonde put her arms at the back of the younger girls head.

"Sleep tight Princess." Amber whispered to Krystal as she kissed her forehead and finally dozed off with her beautiful brunette.

 

 

 

 


A/N

Not much action here but at least where finally able to get a glimpse of Yulsic hahaha. And how was the prankster Jung Nicole? Did you like her little ploy? hahahaha, I will be making an announcement soon it could be on the next chapter or it could be just an announcement. Hopefully you still liked this update anyway. I think the heat was sort of frying my brain little so I apologize if you did not enjoy this one too much. I'll try one more update if I could. Again Please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote. I'll be waiting. Geri OUT!