This is the Biggest Trouble I've gotten into, Ever! Or is it?!

Fly Away With Me

In Krystal's room...


    It was almost midnight when the two finally ran out of energy, as the two lovers exhausted all of their strength in making love on basically every part of the Jung mansion. Well Jessica's and their parent's room was a definite exception ofcourse; and finally ended up in Krystal's room as they laid in each other's arms trying to catch their breaths. "Wow! I can't believe we did all that." Amber chuckled as she traced back her memory on how amazing they were together. Krystal on the other hand buried her face on the blonde girl's chest to hide her now burning cheeks as she playfully hit it. "And I can't believe you'd last that long llama." The young girl retorted back as she remembered how Amber dozed off the first time they slept together. "That was different Princess. I was really tired that day." Amber whined at her girlfriend, who decided to lift her face up to see the blonde girl's now pouting face. She couldn't miss it for the world. "SO CUTE!" Krystal exclaimed as she pinch the older girl's cheeks. Maybe I can ask now. Amber contemplated. "Princess." Amber called out to Krystal as they both are now staring in each other's eyes. "Hm?" Krystal hummed a response. "I was just wondering...If there is a reason behind..." The blonde girl hesitated a bit but decided that if she wants this relationship to work, they should patch up any lose ends before it piles up, and making amends would no longer be possible. Amber then took a deep sigh and continued as the young girl waits in anticipation as to what her girlfriend is about to ask. "I just wanted to know if there was a deeper meaning why you got mad earlier...But if there's none that's ok too! I was just a bit curious." Amber asked Krystal carefully not wanting to offend her in any way. "Well..." The young girl trailed off, as Amber waited patiently to what the brunette's answer would be. "There is actually." Krystal mumbled but it was loud enough for the blonde girl to hear it.

    Krystal then told Amber all about her past relationship with her previous boyfriend and on how he eventually got tired of her and ended with breaking up with each other. "I'm just scared that you'd get tired of me eventually." Krystal told Amber softly with her head down. The blonde girl's heart ached knowing that the young girl was hurt like this before and she could not help but hate the guy for making her Princess lose her self confidence like this, which should have never happened. "Princess." Amber called out the young girl, wanting to catch her attention as she lifted Krystal's chin to meet meet her gaze. "Don't ever think that way again. You're my Princess, and nothing could ever change that. You deserve nothing less, and I will never, ever ever-" The blonde girl paused to kiss her girlfriend briefly. "Change. I love you." The blonde girl declared as she stared longingly at the young girl who could not help but be touched with everything that Amber said. She never felt so at ease in her life and she knew she was right to choose the person right in front of her now. "I love you too." The brunette snuggled securely in the arms of the blonde girl who just sighed in content as both of them drifted away and fell asleep in the arms of one another.


Meanwhile at Yuri's residence...


"Seobang I'm hungry. I can't last any longer. I feel like I'm gonna die already in hunger and exhaustion." Jessica whined as Yuri continues to place wet kisses on her neck. The two are currently in Yuri's room and have not done anything else but made love to each other since they arrived. "Hm, did I wore you out too much babe I think this is the first time you've thrown the towel. Guess I'm getting better at this than you huh?" Yuri smirked at the petite girl. "Ugh! I can't believe you just came out of the hospital. Just what exactly did they give you to have this much energy?" Jessica said in amazement but decided to finally break free from the tall girl's hold and got up from the bed. "Where are you going? You're not going home are you? You're not leaving me right? I swear I'm still sort of sick." Yuri sat up in panic at the thought of her girlfriend leaving her side. "Yeah right. You're so sick that we practically had all evening and afternoon." Jessica chuckled in amusement. "But, but-" Yuri tried to scramble for words to convince the petite girl to stay. "Relax babe I just need to fix something for us to eat. I ain't going anywhere." Jessica shushed her girlfriend with a quick peck that immediately left a huge grin at the tall girl's face.

    Jessica then went out of Yuri's room as soon as she was dressed and quickly headed to the kitchen, which was immediately followed by her girlfriend. The petite girl then tried to look for ingredients she could work on from Yuri's fridge and started cracking some eggs on a bowl. "Anything I can do to help?" Yuri made her entrance and went to Jessica's side, waiting for her girlfriend's instruction. "Hm, let see. You can chop these side dishes, while I finish up these batter." Jessica simply said as Yuri nodded and began chopping the side dishes. After Jessica was done beating the batter, she quickly got some flour , corn starch and some barbecue powder for flavouring and mixed them together and as soon as she was satisfied with their incorporation she also placed some breading on a different container. "Ooh! Fried chicken?" Yuri's eyes widened in excitement. "Yep! Buffalo style." Jessica stated proudly and the tall girl just nodded in approval.

    When they finally finished cooking. They both set out the dishes and laid it on the dining table as they heartily ate the food they made together. "Seobang, what did Krystal say when you told her I wasn't coming home?" Jessica asked out of nowhere catching Yuri off guard who suddenly choked on her food. "YAH! Are you ok? I told not to eat too fast." Jessica immediately went to Yuri's side soothing her back. It was actually Yuri who made the call a while ago, and boy was she glad she insisted on calling Krystal instead of Jessica though she did use her girlfriend's phone. Judging from how abruptly Krystal ended the call I could only guess what was going down over at the Jung's mansion, if you can catch my drift. Kekeke, but ofcourse I'm not gonna tell Sica that. UGH! What should I say?! Act cool Kwon. Act cool. Yuri composed herself before answering. "Well nothing much babe. She just said OK." Yuri said casually, praying that her girlfriend wouldn't pry too much and just settle with that answer and to her relief her girlfriend just hummed in response. There was silence once again as the two began to eat again peacefully. When Yuri was finished, she finally took a glass of water and drank it when Jessica as if done deliberately blurted another question directed to the tall girl. "Do you think they're doing it right now?" As soon as those words came out of Jessica's lips Yuri uncontrollably spurted out her drink which she was luckily able to direct away from Jessica. "Seriously, Seobang mind your table manners." The petite girl immediately handed Yuri some napkins. "Well it's your fault, asking me such a question out of the blue." The tall girl murmured as she took the napkins from Jessica and wiped herself. "Did you say something?" The petite girl asked quizzically. "N-nothing babe." Yuri quickly replied while laughing nervously. Damn it Kwon! You are so whipped! UGH! But Sica holding one, sure would be so y. Yuri suddenly zoned out dreamily imagining how her girlfriend would look like with a whip. "Babe...Yul!...YAH!...KWON YURI...Aish!" Jessica tried to call out only to be ignored as she finally smacked Yuri's head to bring her back to reality. "Ouch! Babe, it hurts." The tall girl whined while rubbing the area that her girlfriend hit. "That's what you get for ignoring me. PABO-ah!" Jessica just glared at the whining Yuri. "Aish what did I do in my previous life to deserve such a cruel girlfriend?" Yuri looked up and breathed a heavy sigh as she complains dramatically on how she ended up with such fate. "Are you complaining huh? KWON?!" Jessica suddenly stood up in annoyance and stumped her feet. "Ofcourse not babe." Yuri quickly went to embrace her girlfriend form behind while Jessica tried to shrug off from it a couple of times but eventually gave up. "You know I like it rough." Yuri whispered ily at Jessica's ear and lightly bit her ears. "How did I end up falling in love with such a ert?" Jessica cursed under her breath and quickly turned to face the tall girl as she gazed at her girlfriend. They look at each others eyes for a good couple minutes in silence.

    Jessica then rested her head on her girlfriend's chest and enjoyed the tall girl's embrace for a while longer. "But seriously Seobang, do you think Amber and Krystal is having right now?" Still unable to rid herself of her own curiosity Jessica once again decided to ask Yuri. "Hm, I don't think so babe. They're probably sleeping right now." Yuri answered honestly. She really thinks that the other couple are probably asleep at this time. "Hm, I guess it is already that late huh. I guess we should also sleep now, right Seobang?" Jessica asked huskily while drawing circles at Yuri's chest, as if trying to test just what her girlfriend's response would be. "You wish, You're not getting any sleep tonight missy." Yuri replied mischievously as she carried Jessica over her shoulders caveman style earning a squeal from the petite girl as they quickly rushed back to the bedroom, and well as for what could they possibly do at the moment is pretty obvious don't you think?

 

At the airport...


    It was already morning when the couple finally arrived from their business/vacation trip abroad. "Yeobo, hurry up." Mrs. Jung anxiously said to her husband as they where pacing out of the airport. The couple just arrived in Korea and was supposed to surprise their daughters of their arrival. "I don't think this is such a good idea chagiya. We have so many luggage." Mr. Jung whined as he was tending to all of their luggages. "Aish! Fine I'll try calling them." Mrs. Jung decided to call her youngest. "Hm, that's weird. Soojung's phone is turned off. I'll just try Sooyeon." She murmured on the phone and tried her eldest's number instead only to hear endless ringing. "Yeobo, our daughters aren't picking up." Mrs. Jung turned to her husband. "Really? Well our daughters were never morning persons so its understandable I guess. Just call Mr. Park to pick us up then." Mrs. Jung nodded and followed her husband's suggestion. "Hello Mr. Park, yes we've arrived. We're at the airport now. Yes, please pick us up. Thank you."


At Yuri's room...
    

    Jessica and Yuri just finished another session, and yes they did not sleep at all. "Gosh is it morning already?" Jessica said in amazement as she tries to look for her phone to check the time. "Babe have you seen my phone? I can't seem to find it." Jessica asked as she was trying to search for it in Yuri's room. "Hm, I think I last saw it at the dining table." Yuri lazily sat up but was instantly energized at the sight of her girlfriend as she answered her with a playful smirk because Jessica was practically walking around her room still . "Wash that erted grin off your face Kwon." The petite girl said knowingly even though her back was turned away from her girlfriend she perfectly knows how Yuri is. Yuri immediately pouted when she saw the petite girl already getting dressed and walked out of the room.

    Jessica immediately made her way to the dining area and true enough her phone was in there. "Oh, mom called." Jessica mumbled as she was checking her phone and tried calling her mother back. "Hello Mom? Sorry I wasn't able to pick up. What?! You guys are here? In Korea?" Jessica asked nervously when she suddenly felt a pair of arms encircle her waist. "It's mom." Jessica mouthed wordlessly to Yuri who just nodded and tried to listen as well with a bit of concern herself. "Did you try calling Soojung? I see. I'm currently not home mom. Yes, I'll see you there. Bye." As soon as Jessica hang up she frantically tried to call her baby sister up. "AISH! Her phone is off! This is not good." Jessica said exasperatingly as she scrambled on her phone to look for Amber's number and dialled it. She was a bit relieved when it started ringing. As she quickly turned to Yuri, and gave her a goodbye kiss. "I have to go home now seobang. I'll see you later." Yuri just nodded as she walked Jessica out of the house. "Just call me if you need me." Yuri quickly said as she waved goodbye to her girlfriend. The petite girl then quickly went in her car and set up her phone so she could speak while driving.


At the Jung's mansion...


    The two were still sleeping when Amber's phone suddenly started ringing which unfortunately fell on its owner's deaf ears. Krystal was shuffling from left to right annoyed at the endless ringing of the phone. "Baby your phone is ringing." The brunette hoarsely said as she was still very sleepy, but the blonde girl only hummed in response and immediately went back to her slumber. Giving up on waking her girlfriend up Krystal decided to just ignore the call until it stopped ringing. As soon as there was silence, a smile crept up on the younger girl's face as decided to go back to sleep and snuggled closer at her girlfriend as she sighed contentedly, but to her dismay the phone started ringing again. Krystal then abruptly grabbed the blonde girl's phone and answered it without checking who the caller is. "Who the hell is this?! Can't you comprehend that maybe the person you're calling is still sleeping?! AISH!" The brunette muttered under her breath angrily trying not to be so loud as much as possible as she answered the phone and unceremoniously ended it as well then went back to sleep. The phone started ringing once again and she finally lost it as she grabbed it and made her way out of her room.

    She quickly grabbed Amber's buttoned shirt which was in the living room and quickly wore it as she exasperatingly accepted the call once again. Just when she was about to shout at the intrusive caller, a voice yelled from the other line which was very much familiar to her, and when she checked the caller I.D. she found out that it was indeed, none other than her sister. "U-unnie?" Krystal answered weakly, and was trying to sound as polite as she could to pacify her sister's anger an the very least. "YAH! Jung Soojung, why is your phone off?! And why are you the one answering that llama's phone?!" Jessica blurted out angrily. "I-Uhm I, well-" Krystal stuttered as she was lost at word not knowing how to answer her sister questions. "AISH! Never mind that. Mom and Dad is on their way home now baby sis, you better be decent or we''ll all be in big trouble." Krystal's face paled as she saw all of the scattered clothes and quickly tried to pick them up when suddenly the door opened. "M-mom, Dad." The young girl froze on the spot, as she looked at her parents still clueless faces. "Oh, honey. Why is it so messy here? Are those your clothes? And what are you wearing? I don't think that shirt is your size dear." Her mom asked as she pointed at the brunette girls clothes, and just to make matters worse, the blonde girl suddenly emerged from her room, stark and to Krystal's horror, started to make her way towards her sleepily and hugged her from behind. "Your up. I missed you. I can't seem to fall back asleep without you beside me, Princess." Amber mumbled as she buried her face in Krystal's neck, completely unaware of her girlfriend's parents presence.

    Mr. Jung suddenly cleared his throat catching the sleepy girl's attention in which her eyes widened immediately as she saw her boss' intense stare. "M-Mr. Jung." Amber's eyes widened in shock which is also the same expression that Mrs. Jung currently have as she suddenly turned mute in this situation with still hanging open. "Ms. Liu." Mr. Jung replied flatly with no emotion. The door suddenly once again opened to reveal a panting Jessica which instantly knew that she was too late as she witness the scene in front of her. "What is going on here? Soojung?" Mrs. Jung finally voiced out her thoughts. Krystal not knowing what to say just bowed her head in silence. "Please get dressed first Ms. Liu, then we'll talk. You too Soojung." Mr. Jung quipped in a calm yet scary tone as he walked past the couple followed immediately by his wife. Jessica on the other hand gave an apologetic look at her baby sister and walked to Krystal and briefly hugged her sister who is doing her best to hold her tears. "I'm here for you baby sis, you don't have to be afraid. Everything will be ok. Go get dressed." The petite girl whispered and gently rubbed her sister's back assuringly as she both guided her and Amber back to Krystal's room. As soon as the door closed Jessica heaved a deep sigh. We'll get through this Soojungie. Unnie is just here for you, no matter what.
 

 


A/N

Uh-oh trouble in paradise. What do you guys think? :P