This is the Most ually Frustrating Morning Ever! Or is It?

Fly Away With Me

At the hospital lobby...


    As Jessica was currently finishing up all other paperworks that needs to be taken care of at the cashier, the couple were waiting at the lobby with Yuri. The two were being overly sweet to each other and it made Yuri miss her girlfriend already, also at the same time infuriated at how shameless Krystal and Amber are, the two were currently talking about their time together last night and how amazing each other was. "Baby let's just tell unnie to go to breakfast without us, I haven't had you at all this day." Krystal said cutely as she was drawing circles at Amber's arms while resting her head on her shoulders. "The day isn't even over yet Princess, we'll have plenty of time for that after breakfast later I promise." The blonde girl chuckled at how clingy the brunette was being and tightened her embrace on the young girl. "But I don't think I can hold it any longer." Krystal said softly and leaned to the blonde girl's ears. "I want you now Amber." The young girl whispered seductively and Yuri just snapped. "YAH!" The tall girl just couldn't hold it any longer and because of hearing those two talk made her feel the same thing too and just wanted to ravage her girlfriend as well. Krystal and Amber was startled at the older girl's sudden outburst and looked at Yuri with baffled eyes. "Kwon Yuri! Why are you yelling at my sister?" Jessica suddenly approached the three and looked at Yuri questioningly. "N-nothing babe. Are you all done?" Yuri said with a nervous laugh and offer her arms to the petite girl and Jessica gladly clung to it and nodded. The two followed suit and now the two couples finally made their way out of the hospital and went to the nearest restaurant to finally eat their breakfast.


Meanwhile at the Jung's Airlines...

 

    Kai just arrived at the office and reported to the president's secretary Mr. Won. "Thank you so much for offering a lending hand on such a short notice Mr. Kim." Mr. Won stood up from his desk and offered a handshake to the young man. "It was actually my father's idea." Kai politely responded and took the old man's hand and shook it as well. "Well your father sure is a brilliant one. Knowing the current situation of the airlines, it's almost inevitable that the Kim's would take over the company. Unless the president decides to marry one of his daughters off to your family." Mr. Won chuckled and gave Kai a pat on the shoulders. The young man did not respond and just bowed and excused himself out of the office. "Inevitable huh?" Kai mumbled softly as he was in deep thought while he walked along the hallways, wondering to himself if he should just accept fate and forget about what he recently realized regarding his true feelings for Kyungsoo.


At the restaurant...


    As Krystal and Amber were happily eating and occasionally feeding each other, the other couple were doing something else under the table. Yuri's hands was naughtily caressing Jessica's thighs making it so hard for the petite girl to concentrate on her food. "Unnie, why aren't you eating your food? You barely touched it." Krystal asked as she noticed her sister's plate that was barely touched. Yuri on the other hand, even though her other hand was busy elsewhere was able to finish up her food quickly. "Yuri though hahaha!" Amber laughed at how different the two are in terms of table manners. Suddenly what seems like a soft moan escaped from Jessica's lips which made her stood up immediately in embarrassment. "I-I don't think I'm feeling well. I'll just go to the restroom." Jessica said hurriedly and quickly went on her way before Krystal could say anything, but not without glancing at Yuri giving her a meaningful look. "I'll just go and check if she's alright." The young girl just nodded and set aside her worries knowing that Yuri would take good care of her sister.


After a few minutes...


    It hasn't been that long since the two left the table but Krystal could no longer help but want to check up on her sister's condition. "Amber I'll just check on Unnie real quick."    The young girl said as she stood up from the table. "It's just been barely 5 minutes since they've gone Krys. Let's just wait for them a little longer." The blonde girl pouted as she grabbed Krystal's arms and urged her to seat back down. "I'm sorry baby but I really need to see if there's something wrong with Unnie. I'll come back immediately as soon as I'm sure she's alright I promise." Amber just sighed in agreement and nodded. Krystal then made her way to the restroom and the moment that she was almost at door she called for her sister and opened the door. "Unnie how are you doing?" Krystal heard a loud thud and was puzzled to find Yuri sprawled on the tile floor with her sister sitting on sink. "Yuri Unnie are you OK? And why are you sitting on the sink unnie?" The tall girl stood up immediately and paled. "I-I-I. W-We-" Yuri stuttered ridiculously unable to find an excuse to give to the young girl. "I was Just asking Yuri to find my earrings Soojungie. I decided to sit on the sink to get a better look from above where it could be." Jessica said rather calmly knowing how naive her sister could be sometimes and hopefully this are one of those times. Krystal did not respond as if trying to weigh the situation if things does add up. Yuri panicking suddenly looked down on the tile floor gestured at a random location. "OH! There it is!" The tall girl acted as if she picked something up and pretended to put it back on Jessica's ear. "Yeay! Thanks Babe!" Jessica enthusiastically praised her girlfriend. Yuri grinned and assisted the petite girl down from the sink. "Let's go?" Jessica said as she made her way out of the bathroom with Yuri following closely. The young girl then just nodded and followed her sister on the way out.

    As soon as Krystal caught sight of Amber on their table she quickly ran to her and gave her a peck on the lips. "Baby! I'm back!" The blonde girl could  not help but smile ridiculously at how sweet her girlfriend is. "Nice one Babe." Yuri whispered on Jessica's ears. "Shut up Kwon! I told you it was not a good idea. Now you just made me and ually frustrated. UGH!" Jessica gritted her teeth and said under her breath. Yuri just chuckled as the petite girl slapped her arms angrily.


After breakfast...


    Three vehicles then parked in front of the restaurant indicating that their rides have arrived. Jessica's phone rang and confirmed that they were indeed their's. "Thank you Jihyo, we'll be right out." Yuri asked for the check and paid for the food they ate. The four then stood up from their table and made their way out of the restaurant. "I'll just send Yuri home first Soojung, then I'll come home right away." Just as Jessica asked, Jihyo brought her car and two SUV's for Krystal and Amber. Yuri got in first, awfully excited and we know what's going on, on that byun mind of hers already right? Obviously, and right when Jessica was about to open the door at the driver's seat her sister approached her along with Amber. "Unnie can Amber ride with me in the same car instead?" The young hesitantly tried to ask her sister. "I'll just make sure Krystal get's home first Jess Unnie then I'll go right back at my apartment." Amber added hoping that the petite girl would agree.

    The fact that the two actually asked for her permission made her feel respected and decided to cut the two some slack. "OK." Jessica simply agreed and went inside of the car. Krystal and Amber could not believe their ears because they did not even had to try that hard to convince the usually stubborn older sister. Just when the two was about to go to their car Jessica suddenly rolled her windows. "Llama! Make sure my sister gets home safe OK?" Amber quickly ran towards Jessica. "Yes Ma'am" The blonde girl answered enthusiastically that made Jessica chuckle in amusement. "Also you don't have to leave the house immediately. If you want to keep Krystal company while I'm gone that's OK too. Well then-" Dumbfounded, the blonde girl was unable to react at Jessica's words and before Amber could answer the window rolled up quickly and the car drove off. Finally getting back to her senses Amber bowed repeatedly in gratitude knowing she was just given permission by none other than Hellsica to spend more time with her Princess and the petite girl did not miss that sight from the rearview mirror. "Well you seem to be in a very good mood." Yuri smiled as she reached for Jessica's hands and intertwined their fingers lovingly. "And I trust you'll be putting me in an even better mood once we reach your house Seobang." Jessica seductively said, and Yuri immediately put the petite gilrs hands to her lips and kissed it. "You betcha!" The two then share a hearty laugh.

 
At the Jung mansion...

 

   The other two just arrived and went to the living room. Amber immediately plopped herself comfortably on the couch to rest her tired body and exhaled contentedly. "What do you want to do for the meantime Krys, while waiting for your sister?" The blonde girl asked as she looked up at the young girl for any ideas on how to spend the late morning in their house. "Hm, how about something naughty?" Krystal smirked as she approached the blonde girl with seducing eyes and leaned in to capture Amber's lips only to be avoided by the blonde girl. "YAH! Why are you avoiding my kiss?!" Krystal protested as Amber moved at the other end of the couch to avoid her. "How about something a little less dangerous Princess. I finally got Jess Unnie to warm up to me a little bit. I don't want to push my luck." Amber reasoned out only to be met by a pouting Krystal. "I don't see anything bad with us kissing, and the fact that Unnie let you be alone with me in the house only means she's ok with it and everything else." Krystal once again crawled her way to the blonde girl only to be dismayed as Amber quickly stood up. "How about I fix something for us to eat first while you change to something more comfortable, and I'll try to think of something else to do." The blonde girl nervously said hoping the brunette would agree to her suggestion. "Tsk! Fine." Krystal clicked her tongue but decided to just follow Amber for now and change first. Amber heaved a sigh of relief as the young girl made her way to her room. "I have to make something delicious, to at least distract my Princess." Amber giggled at how bold Krystal has been lately and went to the kitchen and looked for ingredients she could work on.

     Krystal on the other hand feeling very frustrated at how Amber was dodging her advances suddenly had an idea. She went over her wardrobe and picked her clothes carefully then smirked at how brilliant her idea is. Let see how you can manage to still resist me Amber Liu. With an evil grin Krystal change into her oversized grey pullover shirt which is a little bit loose, showing off her décolletage and bare shoulders. It has San Francisco written on it and boyshorts to flaunt her long milky white legs that she just knew would drive the blonde girl to the edge and probably jump on her, at her own accord.

    The young girl then confidently walked out of her room, excited to see how Amber would react on her chosen wardrobe and when she reached the living room and saw that Amber was no longer there she immediately made her way to the kitchen and the moment she caught sight of her target, instead of Amber being caught off guard it was Krystal who became speechless as her eyes was graced by Amber's y tattooed arms and back, showing off her toned biceps making the young girl instantly drool at how hot her girlfriend is on the kitchen without her polo shirt and is now just in her black tank top preparing their food. A love dazed smile suddenly crept in the young girl's lips as she sighed in defeat and just decided to enjoy the morning hanging out with her girlfriend and some quality time. Krystal slowly made her way to the unsuspecting blonde girl to creep up to her back and circled her arms from behind, as she rests her chin over at Amber's shoulder looking over to what her girlfriend is preparing. "Tacos?" The young girl questioned and Amber just nodded as she happily prepares the food. "Hmm, that looks nice. You like Mexican food?" Krystal asked, and Amber hummed in response. "And these happens to be my favorite." The blonde girl looked over to her girlfriend and kissed the tip of her nose. Krystal giggled as she felt ticklish with that kiss. "Me too, mine's burritos though." The young girl answered as she nuzzled at Amber's neck comfortably. "Really? We should grab one of those sometime then." The blonde girl said as she turned her focus back to the tacos she's making, when suddenly she felt feather like kisses on her neck from the young girl. There were only light kisses at first but in no time the brunette decided to intensify it as she was now on Amber's skin making sure she leaves a mark and with that the blonde girl could no longer concentrate on what she's doing and finally gave up as she turned around and faced her lover. The blonde girl could not help but look at the young girl from head to toe as she find her extremely y wearing that oversized pullover shirt and boyshorts to show off her delectable neckline and bare shoulders along with her seamlessly long milky white legs, making Krystal blush uncontrollably and Amber loved every bit of it. "Geez Krystal. You really know how to drive me crazy." The blonde girl said huskily and immediately crashed their lips together.

 

 

 

 


A/N

Hahahaha, I'm such a tease aren't I? Hope you enjoy this update my dear readers. And yeah my Kryber heart is once again a little heartbroken so I just needed to write in order to lift up my mood. Why is it that everytime we get flooded with Kryber moments something else just had to crush our hearts. I honestly tried to contemplate on giving up on Kryber and just accept reality. I also wondered if I should just choose one of them or just completely unlove them but then I came back to my senses. How can I do that? How can I unship this two when they only need to be next to each other and it would already send me to heaven and in the highest spirits. So yeah I'm officially a Kryber trash it may be true that they are not together now but true love doesn't end at now. We still have a long way to go fellow shippers, so let's get through this together. Love ya all! Don't forget to UPVOTE! SUBSCRIBE! and of course COMMENT! PEACE! Geri OUT! ;)