This is the Most Awkward Situation Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

After dinner...


    Krystal could not help but feel really embarrassed everytime they ask what happened to their date. The young girl's mind just flashes back to that moment in the changing room with Amber as the lights were out, and even now as they made their way together in their suite, her cheeks are again burning just because of the thought. The blonde girl on the other hand now knowing exactly the reason why her Princess gets easily embarrassed lately when asked about their date could not help but replay the incident on her mind as well, and is now worried that she made the brunette girl uncomfortable by doing something she's not ready for. Does she hate me? Even though she did not mean it to happen, it still did and she is more than determined to fix whatever was broken because of it in their relationship. She definitely does not want the brunette to think that she did it on purpose, nor that she took advantage of that situation just to get her way with the young girl.

    As they reach the front door of their suite, Krystal froze again at the thought of her being alone with the blonde girl, and what could possibly happen. Jessica and Yuri decided to take a stroll outside after dinner so they were the first to head back in the room. Though the young girl was apprehensive of heading first in the room with Amber specially after the incident for she does not know yet how to act normal with the older girl and it would have been easier if her sister and Yuri came back in the suite with them, still she could not blame her sister for wanting some quality time with her girlfriend. The older girl sensing Krystal's hesitation, snapped the young girl from her train of thought and gestured her to come in first. The brunette then nodded and nervously went in the room, as she quickly made her way inside and sat on the couch and immediately turned the T.V. on just to cover up the anticipated awkward silence as she flips on the channels and finally found a movie that was just about to start and engrossed herself within and focus her attention on. Amber could not help but heave a sigh of guilt for she knows exactly what Krystal is thinking of. The blonde girl then decided to go to the kitchen first just to give the young girl a little time and space to relax and decided to make something they can munch on while watching.

"Princess, do you want some popcorn? I think they have one here that I can just pop in the oven." Amber said in a loud voice as she looks for the food she will be preparing on the kitchen and when she found it she perked her head up now looking at the young girl intently waiting for her approval. Krystal once again felt like she was burning as she felt those pair of eyes look intently at her and to avoid the blonde girl from seeing her now very red cheeks, the brunette just hummed in response with her eyes still glued on the television. Amber then heaved out another sigh as she thinks deeply to herself. I need to fix this. The blonde girl then start to prepare their snacks as she put the microwaveable popcorn pack in the oven and set the time as instructed in the label. She then took a couple of soda cans and beer from the fridge and put it on a serving tray, after that she waited a couple of minutes for the popcorn to be ready and put the snack together with the drinks on the tray and finally made her way on the couch and laid it on the table in front of the TV then sat down on the floor while Krystal was on the couch. The young girl furrowed her eyebrows a little bit on why Amber did not sit with her and decided to sat on the floor instead, but thought that its better like this otherwise the older girl would see every expression she makes. Which is right now once again filled with embarrassment as she looks down at the blonde girl which is situated below her making her remember once again how that same head was between her legs making her world shatter for a moment and send her to paradise. She shook her head widely at her thoughts, and then was glad again that the older girl was sitting down, preventing the blonde girl from seeing her ridiculous antics.

    Amber just sat their for a couple of minutes silently trying to collect her thoughts on how she can addressed this pressing issue that she and her girlfriend is facing, the brunette one although glad that Amber is not trying too much to interact with her could not help but wonder why the blonde girl was quiet and decided to break the silence.

"Am can you please pass the popcorn." Krystal started with that, thinking it would at least snap Amber back to reality and notice her. "Oh sure. Sorry Princess." The blonde girl then hurriedly gave the bowl of popcorn to the young girl but her hands accidentally brushed against the young girls thighs making Krystal jolt up in response with the electrifying contact as she threw all the content of the bowl all over the couch. "I'm sorry!" Amber quickly stood up beating herself in her mind for being so clumsy, she should have known better and been more careful. Now she just made Krystal more uncomfortable. "I'll just make another one." Amber said without looking at the young girl, hurt was evident in her eyes. She doesn't trust me anymore. She probably think I'm some ert that she needs to always have her guard up on.

    The blonde girl then sulkily went back to the kitchen and made another bowl of popcorn and then quickly handed it to Krystal once its done. This time Amber decided not to sit with the young girl anymore and dismissed herself. "Princess I think I'll just take a quick stroll outside to get some fresh air. No need to wait up for me." Amber's eyes were unreadable and it made the young girl panic. She probably hurt the blonde girl from being so guarded around her and being uncomfortable, and the moment Amber walked to the door Krystal quickly got up from the couch and immediately circled her arms tightly around Amber's waist while the older girl was facing the other way stopping from her tracks. "I'm sorry for acting weird all of a sudden, please don't go." Krystal said pleadingly as she press her head on Amber's back. "I understand Princess, It's my fault anyway. I'm sorry. You can have as much space as you want away from me. I don't want to force you to do anything." Krystal let Amber go and is now confused as to what the blonde girl was referring to. "What are you talking about? I don't understand. Why would you say that?" Amber then turn around to face Krystal. I guess now is the time to talk about it. "I know why your acting all weird Princess. It's about what happened on the changing room isn't it?" So she knows. Krystal then look down and shyly nodded. "I just want you to know I did not do it on purpose, I don't want you to think that I took advantage of you." Krystal finally figured out that Amber has misinterpreted her actions that led her to think that she felt violated and wanted to distance herself for the blonde girl which in fact is the exact opposite. The brunette was not able to respond quick enough that made Amber even sure that what she was thinking was exactly how Krystal felt and it made the blonde girl even guiltier and finally went to the door and opened it, but before she could open it completely the brunette quickly shut the door with her hands and locked it making Amber suddenly confused at the young girls actions, as she looks at her with questioning eyes.

"That's not it." Krystal simply said with her back on the door as she was still facing down in front of Amber. The blonde girl oblivious of what Krystal was talking about just tilted her head waiting for a broader explanation. "You read me completely wrong!" The young girl stated firmly as she now looks up to the blonde girls eyes with determination. Amber then stayed silently as she waits for the brunette to continue on. "It wasn't because I didn't like it." Krystal then suddenly said those words softly making it unconvincing and Amber thought to herself that the brunette girl was just trying to make her feel better. "Princess you don't have to try too hard to make me feel better I understand completely and I don't mind that your not ready for that kind of intimacy." Amber then gave a smile of assurance that just made the young girl even more frustrated because the blonde one was not getting it. "I told you it's not like that! I-its-" Krystal bit her lip as she stutters once again hating herself for not being able to explain exactly what she felt because she's still too embarrassed about it. Amber then made her way to Krystal and patted her head because she finds it really cute, and kissed Krystal quickly on the lips, making sure that its an innocent one without any sensual hint, and she again tried to open the door to finally go out of the room only to be prevented once again by Krystal you roughly pushed her against the door after closing it. "Krystal! What are you doing?!" Amber was now a little annoyed at the young girl because she just want to give her the needed space away from herself only to have the brunette girl act childishly by not letting her go.

"I said, you got it all wrong." Krystal whispered seductively as she walks closer to Amber closing the distance between them, making the blonde girl swallow hard. Control yourself Liu. Control yourself. "Its not because I didn't like it." Krystal continued with a very low voice. "It's actually because I like it too much, that I can't wait for it to happen again." Krystal blew her hot breath against the blonde girl's ears and it was enough to make Amber threw away all her self control as she crushed her lips hungrily against the young girl, all inhibitions now rid out on all the equations as they both made their way to the couch. Krystal, now more ready than ever matched Amber's kiss with everything she's got. "Make me again." Krystal lustfully whispered against the blonde girl's lips and Amber is more than willing to oblige, when suddenly they heard noises outside the door and they knew they belong to no one else but Jessica. They then frantically straightened themselves up resuming their original position on the couch where Amber was sitting on the floor and Krystal was on the couch but this time they are much closer with Amber's head resting on left side of the brunette girl's thighs and Krystal's fingers threading lovingly against the blonde girls locks.

"Sica, I think we should knock first just in case their doing something." Yuri suggested earning a smack from the petite girl. "The more reason why I should just bust on the door and catch them, so I can skin that llama alive." Jessica said in very loud voice which is what the two heard and made them stop whatever they were doing. The tall girl could not help but chuckle at that. "Aigoo! Well whatever they were doing they probably stopped now hearing you say that with a loud voice." Yuri continued to tease Jessica earning a glare from her girlfriend that made her stop immediately and gestured to sealing her lips shut. "Zip." Jessica could not help but just scoffed at that as she opens the door inspectingly.

"Oh you're back Unnie, want some popcorn?" Krystal offered the bowl to her sister innocently who is still trying to inspect and read Krystal's movement if they were indeed doing something a while ago. Satisfied, Jessica shook her head and made her way inside the suite. "No thanks Soojungie. Make sure you go straight to bed after that movie. You too llama."

"Yes Unnie!" The two chirped in unison making Jessica roll her eyes. "And Amber." The petite girl suddenly stop midway before reaching the bedroom door. "You can sleep with Soojung in the room with us. I would much prefer to have you both in our room, than risking my sister sneaking out again to your couch, with the both of you alone in the living room, got it." Jessica said in an authoritative tone. "YES! Jess Unnie!" Amber quickly answered eagerly. She definitely prefer the comfort of a bed than this couch. Jessica then nodded and went inside the bedroom. "She's so hot." Yuri squealed like a crazed fangirl as she followed her girlfriend to the room.

    As the two older girls finally disappeared. Amber and Krystal sighed deep in relief and they both chuckled in unison. As they enjoy their movie together, both have these ridiculous smiles plastered on their faces, because they have finally made up and its no longer awkward between them. Its like their relationship is on another level once again making their love stronger even though its only been days since they got together.


On the other hand...


    At the private hospital of the ski resort where Kai was admitted. The young man just finished his last screening, luckily he did not fracture his ankle but was still casted to prevent further damage on the sprain leg.

"You can take this off in two days, and everything should be ok." The doctor then dismissed himself and went out of the room. As soon as the door closed, it flung open once again revealing a very chic girl who Kai could not help but feel a familiar vibe with. "Hi I'm Nicole Jung the one managing the resort, I just want to check on my guests." Kai then understood why he felt that way. So she's related to Krystal. "Thanks. You didn't have to." Kai politely answered.

"I guess your right, well then I'll take my leave." The chic girl suddenly retorted back sassily to the young man who is now confused at the sudden change of attitude, thinking deeply as to why the girl acted like that. The chic girl suddenly snap back facing the young man once again as if she forgot something. Kai then waited anticipatively as to what the girl would say. "Oh I forgot to tell you. Next time you put my beloved cousin Soojungie in danger with your stupidity I will make sure you suffer more than a broken ankle. Stalker." Nicole said disgustingly and stormed out of the hospital room. Making Kai clench on the bed angrily as tears were forced to form in his eyes. Its hopeless. I'm hopeless.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

New chapter's up guys! Well obviously by the time you read this you already finished reading the new chapter kekeke. So how was it guys? Too good to be true? Well let's just say I'm giving you all a little peace of mind for a change but do anticipate the next chapter, we'll make it a little more interesting, mwahahaha, and I bet you expected it to be steamy again didn't you, well I think we need to rest our byun minds for a bit, but just enjoy this chapter nonetheless. Don't forget to comment guys, subscribe and upvote if the story is your liking. Geri OUT!