This is the Most Romantic Date Ever! Or is it? Part 2 Yulsic Perspective Edition ft. Nicole Jung

Fly Away With Me

Late in the morning...


    Jessica let out a yawn as she stretches both her arms and opened her eyes on a beautiful sight, as she stares deeply at the sleeping Yuri at her side. She could not help but smile, as she slowly got out of bed. She threw a quick glance on her sister's bed which appears to be empty, making her wonder because her sister like herself is not an early riser. Maybe she already had breakfast with Amber.

    The petite girl then made her way out of the bedroom and what was supposed to be a perfect morning turned upside down as she saw her baby sister, snuggling awfully close to a blonde llama on the couch in the living room. It made her eyes twitch for a good number of seconds as she intake a deep breath and screeched with the highest tone of her dolphin scream. Startling the blonde llama who fell on the couch as soon as she heard the scream. Krystal on the other hand, seem to be unnerved by it, maybe because she was already accustomed to it. The young girl just opened her eyes momentarily and sat up as she rubbed on her eyes then went back to sleep immediately. The same could not be said to Amber as she was now fully awake, and right when she was about to receive the short girls wrath, Yuri came dashing out of the room in a panic, prolonging her poor llama life.

"Babe! Are you ok?! What happened?!" Yuri exclaimed worriedly as she dashed towards her girlfriend. "Nothing babe I just tried to wake up these two who I mysteriously found in each others arms. Would you mind explaining how my sister made her way to your couch, huh llama?" Jessica looked down at Amber as the blonde girl slowly got up from the floor rubbing her nape trying to grasp words to explain to the older Jung what exactly happened. "Uhm, uhm-" Amber continues to stutter unable to explain herself for some reason, when suddenly her hands where grabbed by the brunette girl who forcefully pulled her back down in the couch and snuggled closely to her. I'm so doomed.

    And with that as if all hell break lose once again. Jessica pulled the blonde girl forcefully away from her sister that woke the brunette girl who is now beyond annoyed. "YAH!" Krystal exclaimed as she was still sleepy as hell and surely did not appreciate being disturbed but her expression change as her eyes are now looking at the furious Hell-Sica. "Oh! Good Morning Unnie!" Krystal chirped cutely trying to aegyo her way out of this situation which never failed to work on her sister that now has abruptly calm down. "Let's go down for breakfast Soojungie, its already late. Hurry up ok?" As the petite girl looked warmly at her sister's cute act. Irresistible. "Same goes for you llama." Like some bipolar individual she changed her tone that is now directed to Amber at flick of a finger, which made the younger Jung chuckle.


"Yah! This is your fault Princess, I thought your sister was gonna kill me, again." Amber whined at her girlfriend the moment Jessica made her way back inside their room. "Oh don't worry baby, I promise I'll protect you no matter what." Krystal then stole a quick peck on the blonde one's cheeks, who now is flashing a contented smile.

 

At the cafeteria...


    The two couples now sat down and enjoyed their late breakfast in the cafeteria, with the petite girl sitting across the blonde girl. Jessica could not help but scoff at how sweet the two love birds are in front of her, as they take turns in feeding one another. "Sica Baby say ahh-" Yuri tried to divert her girlfriend's attention back to her because she was a little jealous of the other couple's sweetness. Sadly though she was ignored by the older Jung.

"So where do you plan to take my sister out for your date today?" Jessica knew what Amber was planning because Yuri told her. "Sorry Am, I'm so whipped." Yuri apologetically explained to her friend that is now shooting daggers at her because she just ruined the surprise and even spilled the information to the enemy.

"Really that's today?! I'm so excited!" Krystal clapped her hands in amusement. "Yes Princess, since I was able to take a look around the resort yesterday I already had a plan on what to do on our first date. We'll be going first at Winter Sports Shop to pick up some ski equipment." Amber told her now overly excited girlfriend.

    They haven't even had their first date and they are already this in love? "Please don't tell me you two just met yesterday or I'm really gonna loose it." Jessica could not help but ask, as she was still oblivious as to how the two met and fell in love. "Ofcourse not Unnie." Krystal simply stated as Jessica heaved a sigh of relief and serenely sipped on her coffee. "We actually met two days ago." Krystal added, which made Jessica spurt out her drink right at the face of the now drenched llama.

"Hot! Hot!" Amber now fanning her face, panicking at how hot the coffee that was suddenly splurged generously on her face. Krystal then swiftly wiped her girlfriend's face with a napkin as she wiped off all the hot liquid on her beloved's face. "Yah! Unnie, you could have ruined my girlfriend's handsome face with your hot coffee." The brunette exclaimed as she worriedly examined Amber's face cupping it with both her hands, as if looking if there was any sustained damage on the blonde one's flawless skin.

"Krystal Jung Soojung!" Jessica was about to lash out at how ridiculous this seem to be for her but Yuri stopped her immediately. "Babe it doesn't matter if they just met, look at them their so in love. It's actually similar to us, I fell for you immediately on the first day, or should I say the first night." The tall girl now is wriggling both her eyebrows, definitely implicating that there is something else more behind those words. "Y-yah!" Jessica nervously retorted back at the tall girl. Which earned a chuckle from everyone as she averted her eyes from their teasing gaze.

    Her eyes was suddenly caught by a familiar figure from the far corner table of the cafeteria. Kai, why is he here? Jessica did not miss the presence of Kai and by the looks of it she just knew that the young man is up to no good. She then whispered to her girlfriend. "Babe, we'll be following my baby sister secretly in her date arasseo?" It was an order actually and Yuri knew better than to protest with Jessica, so she just nodded in agreement. I will protect my baby sister's happiness no matter what.

 

Right outside the Winter Sports Shop...


"Babe why are we doing this again? And who is that other guy following them?" The tall girl whispered as both of them where hiding behind a tin trash bin, like the shady guy that they have been following for more than a couple of blocks now who for some reason seems to be tailing Krystal and Amber as well.

"That is my supposed to be brother in law. He was arranged to be married to my sister but Soojungie doesn't like him, obviously." Yuri then nodded to the new information. "And don't tell that to Amber got it? I don't think my sister told her yet." Yuri then furrowed her eyebrows. "But why?" The tall girl replied questioningly for she doesn't understand why would Krystal not tell Amber about it. She deserves to know right? Yuri asked herself as if looking for approval from her thoughts "Shh! I don't know either, let's just not interfere with it and keep quiet." As the two intently watched Kai's every move. When suddenly they saw him drag a bystander and paid it with some cash. They heard what Kai just told him and witnessed the hired one disrupting Krystal and Amber's date.

    An idea popped in Yuri's head as she did the same thing. "Hello Sir. I need a favor to ask, you see that guy in the store." The fellow just nodded. "I want you to oppose anything he says and discredit it, ok?" As she handed him some cash, and watched her very own hired person went his way inside the shop.

"Babe your a genius!" As they watch the two who is now arguing leaving the two couple alone who managed to finally pick up their ski equipment that they would be using on their date. They both chuckled silently as well as they look at Kai's dumbfounded face.

    They continued to follow Kai as the couple now reach the Diner and grabbed a quick snack. Jessica witnessed Kai's burning jealousy as the young man suddenly turned his face to their direction giving a clear view on how he reacted at Amber and Krystal's sweetness. This guy can't be trusted. Then suddenly a flying snow ball was thrown at them making her squeal luckily Yuri was able to clasp immediately to muffle her dolphin screech.

    When the coast was clear and the young man resumed to stalking the oblivious couple Jessica then decided that she's gonna need help to ensure that nothing bad would happen to her baby sister. She then grabbed her phone and dialed another Jung's number. "Hello Nicole, I need you here ASAP. We're here at the diner." Nicole just hummed in response because she knows that whatever it is. It's definitely top priority.

 

A few minutes later...


    Nicole arrived almost immediately, riding a customized snowmobile with a two passenger seater on the side. "Hop in!" And the two then excitedly rode the overly cool ride. "Wow! Nicole, where did you get this." Yuri who is a motorbike enthusiast could not help but marvel at their current mode of transportation, which is definitely fitting to their somewhat spy-like mission. "I customized it myself, pretty cool right?" The chic girl boasted at the tall girl, which earn a chuckle of amusement from Jessica. 

At the chair lift station...

    They quickly parked their mobile as they witnessed Kai, talking to the operator, and when they suddenly heard the young Jung squeal, Jessica's blood just boiled in anger and was about to attack Kai but was instantly stopped by Yuri. "Is he crazy? He's putting my baby sister in danger because of his stupidity, ugh!" Jessica exhaled forcefully with a controlled voice that is just loud enough not to be heard from where Kai is standing. Nicole on the other hand also enraged quickly grabbed her radio and ordered the operator to slow the chair lift ride down.

"Mr. Jang do you want to lose your job? Lessen the speed of the chair lift ride in your station right at this instant!" Nicole ordered exasperatingly as she walked a little further away from Yuri and Jessica so that she also would  not be heard by the creepy young man. "Y-yes Maam Nicole!" The operator then lessen the speed of the ride, and when they saw that Kai has already given up the three of them could not help heave a sigh of relief.

    They all decided to walk back to the Villa and just leave the snowmobile parked in a safe area. The three are now watching Kai kick on anything that crosses his path with amusement from distance and right when they were  in front of the villa they saw Kai broke his ankle. This time they have absolutely nothing to do with that little accident. "Yep Karma's such a pompous ." Nicole commented, to the other two's amusement.

 

After the ambulance left...


"Serves him right." Jessica sassily declared as she walked off followed immediately by Yuri. "Mission accomplished right babe?" Yuri held her chin up smugly as Jessica patted the tall girl's head in acknowledgement. The other chic girl with them also wanting the same treatment proudly presented herself as well in front of the older Jung.

"I did well too right Jess-unnie?" Nicole looked at Jessica with puppy eyes and the petite girl could not help but laugh at her cousin's antics. "Aigoo." As Jessica patted her cousins head and ruffled her hair. The chic girl now very contented followed the two other girls.

"I hope Baby Jung would enjoy her date now without interruptions." Yuri blurted out, which earned a hummed response from the two Jungs.

 

As the night finally came...


    Yuri, Jessica and Nicole are now at the cafeteria eating dinner when the happy couple arrived hand in hand. As they made their way to the table where the three are sitting.

"Yo Ambro! Looks like you had a wonderful time together with Krystal-shi." As Yuri reached for a high five, to his co-pilot. The blonde one could not help but grinned dorkily in response. "But of course, I'm with my Princess after all." Amber responded with a smirk on her face which earned a light smack in her arms from the now blushing brunette.

"OMO! Did something else interesting happen on your date couz?" Nicole asked cheekily earning an even deeper blush from Krystal who is now trying her hardest to hide at Amber's back.

"Yah! Did you do something to my sister you llama?!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed to the now very nervous Amber who could not help but laughed nervously.

"Explain this to me right this instant Krystal Jung Soojung!" As Jessica stood up from her chair angrily.

    Amber on the other hand was still wondering as to why Krystal is acting so shy about their date. I didn't do anything weird did I? "Well, Amber kissed me, o-on the lips."   Krystal shyly answered Jessica while still hiding behind Amber's back, which Jessica could not help but wonder since she already saw the two kissed so many times on the lips then finally figured it out. "Oh so you guys made out." Jessica then nodded assuringly and thought to herself. Guess the llama ain't half bad. "I'll just get some catsup in the counter. I can't believe they don't have one on the table." Jessica then dismissed herself.

    Amber is now even more confused. "Baby I'll just check the menu and order for us." The brunette then stood up and joined her sister in the counter as she ordered their dinner. "Psst, I bet you kissed her somewhere else right? Nice one Dino." Yuri nudged her and whispered to her ear as soon as the two Jung left the table, which made her eyes wide coming to a realization and was at last enlightened.

 

 

 


A/N

Another update for you guys, anyone excited for the next one? Hahahaha, it will be Kryber's perspective next so please anticipate, and also don't forget to drop some comments below and tell me your thoughts it sure means a lot to me. Upvote if you liked it and subscribe so you would know immediately once the next chapter is up. Kapishk! Geri OUT!