This is the Craziest Feeling I've Ever had in my Entire Life! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

A couple of hours earlier...


    Amber just left the hotel and is now on a bus, as everything that happened with the young girl flashes before her on the journey home. She can't help but reminisce even though everything happened so fast and ended so soon, even right before they could be anything to each other. I have to forget you, and treat you as a beautiful dream that ended even right before it started. She said to herself, forcing this reality within her until she forgets and stop with the regrets and move forward.

    Well the day may have started on sour note, but there is much more to look forward too. Let's just make the best out of this day Liu. FIGHTING! She stated words of encouragement to herself until she actually made herself believe that everything will be alright. That she would definitely be able to stop thinking of the young brunette that came to her world without warning and left just like that without a proper goodbye, or so she thought.

 

Right before take off...


    Everyone is now inside the plane, and when all of them have finally settled to their respected places, the captain made some quick introductions from the cockpit and spoke through the radio to welcome everyone onboard and wished everyone a safe flight.

"Good afternoon everyone this is your Captain, Yuri Kwon. I will be your pilot for today, buckle up in your seats and may we have a safe flight. We'll now proceed with our take off. Godspeed." The plane then took off and everything went smoothly.


In the cockpit...


"How you holding up junior?" As the captain was done with setting up the assigned course and finally put the plane in auto pilot. She tried to make a conversation with her young colleague that has been awfully quiet for several minutes now.

"I'm doing fine Sunbae. Thank you." Amber smiled politely to her senior.

"Hm, so this is the smile everyone is fussing about lately." Yuri scoffed unamusingly and stared at the young blonde as she narrowed her eyes and focused intently to the now uncomfortable boyish girl.

"W-what are you talking about Ss-unbaenim?" Amber scratched the back of her head and nervously laughed.

"Yuri! Just call me Yuri." Her senior suddenly flashed a blinding smile of her own that unconsciously earned a blush from Amber, as she reached for a handshake. "Amber." She said as she took Yuri's hand, very much relieved that her Captain was just pulling her leg with the little act she put on seconds ago.

"I guess this is what we can call rivalry among friends." Amber still has no idea what her captain is referring to but she hummed in response nonetheless and agreed to her new found friend's statement. Yuri on the other hand was more than excited to finally be able to speak to another girl that would not fall in love with her. Though having the attention diverted to the new co-pilot's irresistible charms that had successfully swooned all of the girls in the airlines, well most of them at least, makes her a bit jealous and lonely, she is still happy to finally have someone to talk to and call her friend.

"It seems that you've managed to make all of the girls in the airline fall for you, you little dino." Yuri said, as she continues to new found friend.

"No way, Sunbaenim your way much better looking than I am." Amber waved the thought. She was not saying that just to make her senior feel better, but its actually what she believe to be the truth.

"Well I already know that." Yuri flipped her hair animatedly as she held her chin high with that declaration, and it did not fail to earn a genuine laugh from Amber, and it was an infectious one for now they are both laughing together, finally clearing the air of awkwardness before between them, creating a much relaxed atmosphere that would definitely work best for them professionally as new found colleagues.

    Yuri then stopped laughing and suddenly brought her face nearer to Amber, shocking the blonde who is now panicking within herself not knowing exactly what is about to happen. Wait is she gonna try to kiss me? GAH Ottoke! As Yuri was pressing on forward, Amber could not help but back away as much as she could until she is trapped with nowhere to go and is now rendered helpless. She had no choice but to force her eyes shut and wait for her inevitable faith.

    A hand was suddenly pressed loudly against the wall behind her, forcing her eyes to open with the sudden sound, finding herself trapped with an arm at her side resting at the wall. This just looks like a scene from one of those romantic movies that she always thought would be cool to do, one of these days should she find her love interest, but never in her imagination did she thought that she would be the one with her back against the wall.

    After the loud thud it was followed by thrashing sounds outside of the cockpit, that sounded like someone desperately finding food in the kitchen. Both their attention was caught by it as they stared at the cockpit entrance at the same time. Yuri then flashes another smile at the dumbfounded blonde as she show her palm.

"Mosquito. Men that was big, I can't believe our maintenance. We might as well be carriers of the Zombie Apocalypse. Don't they know how fast these things spread diseases? Geez." The captain stated annoyingly earning a sigh of relief from Amber. It was just a bug. As she has this look of contentment directed at Yuri. She was just beyond relieved that things did not turn out as she initially thought it would.

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that?" Yuri was weirded out at how Amber is looking at her now then she gasped suddenly. "OMO! Don't tell me your falling for me Llama. Sorry I know your still a girl but I think we swing the same way, it will never work out." She animatedly clutched at her chest dramatically, earning an uncontrollable laugh from the blonde one who is certainly entertained by everything that is happening between Yuri and her.

    Another loud sound of what seems to be kitchen utensils being treated harshly by an angry cook was heard outside of the cockpit. They both still have this hearty smiles on their faces as they battle themselves to stop laughing all together. "Haha, Sunbaenim is there anything I can get you? I think I need to grab something to eat, too much laughing makes me hungry." Amber told her senior while wiping the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes from laughing too much.

"Again just call me Yuri, Amber, and don't mind me just grab yourself something to eat."

 

A few moments earlier outside the cockpit...

 

    Krystal could not help but feel uneasy, she desperately wants to see the blonde girl now and it did not help how she is constantly hearing giggles from every girl crew in the plane, talking about her handsome llama.

"Oh My Gosh Noona, isn't the new pilot hot? I'm definitely gonna ask her out once we land in Japan. Kyaa!" The girl squeals earning a smack on the head by the older girl and Krystal could not help but think to herself that the girl definitely did not deserve that, because she has more murderous ploys brewing in her mind which includes throwing the annoying stewardess out of the plane, so that she would have no chance of asking Amber out once they land.

"Yah! Sojoungie, you look creepy will you stop that." Jessica snapped at Krystal, as she caught sight of how her sister looks like she's some serial killer.

"So Soojung, what's the deal between you and that new pilot?" Jessica suddenly blurted as she was flipping the pages of the magazine on her hand.

    Krystal was caught off guard and just stared at her sister not knowing how to respond to the sudden question. The two are pretty close and basically do not have any secrets from each other, but she is still not sure if this is the right time for her to speak of Amber with her sister when she's still not sure what the other felt for her, or if it was indeed mutual.

"Oh come on baby sis, your too obvious, you can't hide anything from me. I know you too well." Jessica turned to Krystal when she got impatient because her sister was not answering. Krystal wanting to avoid the topic quickly stood up as soon as the light to put the seat belt on was finally off.

"OMO I think I'm hungry, I'll just make myself something to eat, is there anything I can get you Unnie, Oh I'll just get you coffee." She did not intend to hear any of Jessica's request as she quickly made her way towards the kitchen area which is just steps away from the cockpit where the person, currently driving her crazy is at.

    With a sigh of relief, Krystal could not help but feel butterflies from her stomach as she know that she is finally this closer to Amber. Should I make her some sandwiches? She thought to herself as she decided to do just that. Right when she was done, she neatly placed the sandwiches on a plate not forgetting to make another one for the captain that is with Amber to avoid suspicion.

    As she excitedly opened the cockpit door, her mood suddenly flipped to a complete 180 degrees seeing the close proximity between the captain and Amber, as she witnessed the older girl having her hands on the wall with Amber at her back seamlessly trapping her. She could not spend even one more second there as she harshly closed the hatch and made her way back in the kitchen thrashing everything she gets her hands on.

    Completely annoyed beyond explanation, Krystal munched angrily at the two sandwich she just made, finishing it with speed, and it did not help that she is now hearing sounds of the captain and Amber laughing inside the cockpit. She could not help but thrash the kitchen utensils again with annoyance, as she makes another sandwich.

"What did that piece of bread ever do to you to deserve such cruel treatment." She suddenly heard a husky voice whispered behind her, with its breath on the back of her nape, dangerously too close. She sharply turned around and was about to shout for help and slap the uninvited stranger, when it quickly grab hold of her wrist stopping her and with its hands now resting on her waist as she stared at those deep brown eyes she knows all too well.

"Amber." She mumbled, almost a whisper as if wanting the other girl to know that it was only meant for her to hear.

"Krystal." Amber responded at the same manner as what the younger one did, as she gave the young girl the most genuine smile she can.

    Krystal could not believe what she is felling for the androgynous girl right now, and on how all these surge of emotions quickly changes and overwhelms her entirely. One second she was so excited to see her, then another second she just wanted to strangle the life out of her and now she just wants to be ravished with those perfect lips.

    The two now seemed to be in a trance as everything around them stopped. Krystal closed her eyes first waiting to reach the heaven she was longing for as the blonde girl leans in with a proud smirk on her face, more than willing to give the brunette what she wanted. Heck who was she kidding it was what they both wanted. Amber closed her eyes as well as she was only inches from Krystal.

 

 

 


A/N

Hold up! Hold up! Hahaha, I know I know, why am I like this? But its sort of fun ending the chapter like this right? Don't worry with all of the ideas currently flowing in my head, I think I'll be able to make another update for today, I'm not promising it though but there is a high chance. I might need I little bit of persuasion from you guys though hahaha. Please don't forget to leave comments below and tell me just how bad you want it lol. Please hit subscribe as well if your enjoying this story as much I do. Geri OUT!